• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Watcher grins, checking his watch and counting down the seconds until the final seal keeping Ragnarok in his eternal slumber is broken. His plan was to absorb Ragnarok's power into himself while he was still recovering from his slumber and use it to become more powerful than Auros, so that he could erase Auros from existence and destroy the human race, but he was starting to get a bit nervous that his perfect plan might fail. If it failed, he would be destroyed and Ragnarok would simply resume his position as ruler of the gods, which wouldn't be that bad considering Ragnarok would probably destroy the human race anyway. He checked his watch again, it was taking too long for the seal to break it seemed, which was really pissing him off. The longer it took, the more likely something would go wrong. The final seal was two hundred feet under the school, which made him even more nervous that someone else might find it, break it, and ruin his perfect plan. Elizabeth sighed, the thing that had been hunting her was no longer anywhere nearby, it had left to go help break the seal for The Watcher. Elizabeth snaps her fingers, finally coming up with a solution to her issue. Now that she had her memories and powers back she could easily get out of hell. "I, Elizabeth, goddess of life and creation, swear to restore the imbalance caused by the son of Ragnarok and The Watcher, I beg of you Auros, allow me passage back to earth." She says, appearing on earth, in the school's courtyard, once again alive. "Perfect, now to send The Watcher a message..." She mumbles angrily, heading straight for the principals office.

" His seal is breaking. Reysen, I need you to follow Layla. Protect her with your life, I beg of you. "

...†Akira began making his way to the school. He was flying as fast as he could, however he wasn't sure he could make it. Something was stopping him from teleporting. Akira knew who was coming. Someone whom he had fought long ago, yet this time, something was different. He was more powerful than ever before. Akira didn't know if he could beat him this time. However he had to at least try. Ragnarok's seal was breaking†...

Last edited by a moderator:
The Watcher sighs angrily, appearing at the site where Ragnarok's final seal was being broken. "WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING SO LONG!" He yells before getting flung across the room, impaled through the chest by what seemed like a string. It was that damn puppet thing again. "Why hello there! I see you are trying to break the seal, a pity that I'm going to do it first. Ragnarok will be mine to control, and I will destroy EVERYTHING!" It says, laughing maniacally. Surrounding it was a mound of corpses, all of the people The Watcher had hired to destroy the seal. The Watcher wasn't hurt at all, but he was stuck, unable to break the odd string keeping him pinned against the wall.

...†Akira continued to fly towards the school. He began nearing his destination quickly†...

" C'mon, C'mon! Faster! I can't allow my father to be brought back! "

Elizabeth rams down the door to the principals office, surprised to see that The Watcher wasn't there. "Where the hell is he?..." She mumbles, searching The Watcher's desk. The Watcher sighs, giving up. He was pretty much just stuck there to watch Ragnarok get awoken. The puppet thing was a fool, no one can control Ragnarok himself, not even in a weakened state, unless. "Wait a damn second, I know what you are now! You are a fragment of Ragnarok! You're his evil side! Of course, that explains how you found his seal and all of that!" He yells. The puppet thing shrugs, smashing the seal into pieces. "Oh well, doesn't matter now. I'm comin' back!" It says before disappearing. The Watcher drops to the ground, pissed off and wondering why Ragnarok hadn't awoken, was it possible that he had done something wrong?

Reysen appeared next to where Layla decided to disappear earlier. "Apparently ragnarok is awakening and Onnisan told me to protect you-" Reysen screamed in pain as her body was replaced with that of Zero's. "Finall-fucking-ly! Out of that... Where am I?" He looks around and spots Layla. "Oh."

...†Akira finally reach the school and dropped onto the ground. He looked around, sensing the seal below him. Akira soon flew into the air and doubled back, smashing into the ground and landing directly where the broken seal was. He stood there, looking at the seal. He spoke in a broken tone as his power began fluctuating, going from inconsequential to abnormally high, showing how much mental stress he was under†...

" I'm too late.... Why?! What bring my father back?! Don't you understand that he'll kill us all?! "

((( Last post. Going to sleep xD )))

The Watcher sighs. "You are an idiot. Ragnarok was never evil, he was only overcome by his evil half. I used to be his right hand god, the dog of Ragnarok as you might say." He says, seeming a bit confused. "I know who you are, of course, but the fact of the matter is something went wrong. The seal broke, but where is he?" The Watcher says, partially talking to Akira and partially talking to himself. "What will happen though, is that he will return the universe back to it's original state, unless I just happen to catch him in his weakened state and absorb his powers. Wait...why am I telling you this?" He asks before disappearing, appearing on the roof of the school.

Layla had repositioned herself to be curled up in her bed, all up until she heard a familiar voice, which belonged to Zero. Slowly she rolled over to look at him, blinking. "Hm?"

Adam smiles and kisses her forehead with a grin and yawns " common you want to go bed sweet heart?" he says pulling her close with a sleepy smile

@AriaTheWatcher

(im in the best mood guys, best valentines day ever :D )

Sixxx said:
Adam smiles and kisses her forehead with a grin and yawns " common you want to go bed sweet heart?" he says pulling her close with a sleepy smile
@AriaTheWatcher

(im in the best mood guys, best valentines day ever :D )
Haiiro gives Adam a confused look. "You sure you don't want me to head back to my dorm?" She asks.

"why do you snore " he said chuckling " why are you so confused ? what is so wrong with me wanting to fall asleep with you in my arms ? beautiful girl like you being so close " he kissed her forehead again

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro sighs. "No, I don't snore..." She says. "I'm just confused as to why anyone would want to be around a person like me..."

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin blinked,"I guess? I usually only get sweets from there. I haven't tried any of their actual food other than pizza."
I'm back!! Did you miss me? No? I understand.))

Serenity nodded. "Aren't you going to eat?" She asked, tilting her head to the side a small amount. At this movement, her bun fell out and over the front of her face. She made no move to shake her hair out of her face and peeped at Cerin through little gaps between her hair.

khloerose said:
I'm back!! Did you miss me? No? I understand.))
Serenity nodded. "Aren't you going to eat?" She asked, tilting her head to the side a small amount. At this movement, her bun fell out and over the front of her face. She made no move to shake her hair out of her face and peeped at Cerin through little gaps between her hair.
Cerin shook his head,"human food doesn't really help much unless I get hoards of it, which my stomach can't handle." He winced slightly as a strand of loose hair poked him in the eye and he rubbed it.

I miss many people when they leave.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back