• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro started shivering, she felt cold, but it wasn't because of the temperature of the room, something was wrong with her. She heard Adam and sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Adam, what's wrong?...Wake up..." She says groggily.
(@Sixxx)

Asphyxiated said:
"Because I wanted to." He shrugged, tapping the strap to his mask lightly. "Like I said, I like helping people. Seeing someone's reactions when you do something nice is heartening to a point. The fact that each person is different means they all have something unique about the way they will react to certain actions or words."
@khloerose
Sorry, I didn't realise you had replied. Too many notifs coming in at the same time.))

Serenity smiled widely, despite the fact that she was half-asleep. She nodded. "Good reason," she said, laughing softly.

khloerose said:
Sorry, I didn't realise you had replied. Too many notifs coming in at the same time.))
Serenity smiled widely, despite the fact that she was half-asleep. She nodded. "Good reason," she said, laughing softly.
Tis ok~))

Cerin blinked again upon noticing her drowsiness, "if you're going to fall asleep then you should probably lie down." He stood up from the couch and gestured for her to lay. "I won't try to kill you."

Asphyxiated said:
Tis ok~))
Cerin blinked again upon noticing her drowsiness, "if you're going to fall asleep then you should probably lie down." He stood up from the couch and gestured for her to lay. "I won't try to kill you."
"You promise?" she asked, sticking out her pinkie towards Cerin, smiling.

"Ai, I promise." He wrapped his pinkie finger around hers just barely. Most of it was the stubby black claw that curled around her finger.

Adam jumped awake instantly in attack mode her jumped onto her , his eyes wide on hand on her neck pinning her to the bed forcing her down the other in a fist he panted his wide eyes coming back to normal and he realsed her his hand imprinted on her neck he jumped up out of bed the lights coming on and he pressed him self on the wall far away from her his eyes wide and he panted still " I...Im.....so sorry..."

@AriaTheWatcher

Serenity smiled, letting go and stretching out on the couch. Her body didn't take up much of it, seeing as her frame was very short. She laid on her side, taking out her hair tie, placing it on her wrist. Her hair fanned out against her, and her eyes fluttered closed as she yawned once more.

Sixxx said:
Adam jumped awake instantly in attack mode her jumped onto her , his eyes wide on hand on her neck pinning her to the bed forcing her down the other in a fist he panted his wide eyes coming back to normal and he realsed her his hand imprinted on her neck he jumped up out of bed the lights coming on and he pressed him self on the wall far away from her his eyes wide and he panted still " I...Im.....so sorry..."
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro just layed there for a few seconds silently, wondering what the hell had just happened. She sits up, seeming a bit confused. "It's fine...I must have just scared you or something..." She says.

khloerose said:
Serenity smiled, letting go and stretching out on the couch. Her body didn't take up much of it, seeing as her frame was very short. She laid on her side, taking out her hair tie, placing it on her wrist. Her hair fanned out against her, and her eyes fluttered closed as she yawned once more.
Cerin watched her until he thought she was asleep. He grabbed the quilted blanket that was folded against the back of the couch and pulled it over her. It got cold in his dorm pretty easily, though he could never really tell because of his abnormal body temperature.

After a minute of standing there in silence he went to his bedroom, keeping the door cracked so he could hear properly. Cerin resumed what he had done before; sitting in the windowsill with his mask off so that he could breathe fully.

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin watched her until he thought she was asleep. He grabbed the quilted blanket that was folded against the back of the couch and pulled it over her. It got cold in his dorm pretty easily, though he could never really tell because of his abnormal body temperature.
After a minute of standing there in silence he went to his bedroom, keeping the door cracked so he could hear properly. Cerin resumed what he had done before; sitting in the windowsill with his mask off so that he could breathe fully.
Serenity stirred lightly, feeling warmth envelop her. She smiled in her sleep with thoughts of Cerin being her friend.

" i had a nightmare and you snapped me out of it im sorry" he sighed looking at her neck " im sorry i, you know id never hurt you he steped towards her before taking a step back , not wanting to hurt her again

@AriaTheWatcher

Sixxx said:
" i had a nightmare and you snapped me out of it im sorry" he sighed looking at her neck " im sorry i, you know id never hurt you he steped towards her before taking a step back , not wanting to hurt her again

@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro smiles. "It's fine, I'm used to being hurt, physically and emotionally." She says, rubbing her neck. "You merely surprised me, that's all."

Cerin looked out over the courtyard from his window, the vague black smoke coming from his lungs drifting out above the trees before it evaporated. He simply listened to the different people chatter and walk about the pathways, quietly humming to himself.

"lets go back to bed, im sorry i woke you" he pulls her close and smiles kissing her forehead , the lights go out and he pulls the covers back around them "sweet dreams Tuffy" he say quietly in her ear with a chuckle

@AriaTheWatcher

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin looked out over the courtyard from his window, the vague black smoke coming from his lungs drifting out above the trees before it evaporated. He simply listened to the different people chatter and walk about the pathways, quietly humming to himself.
Serenity's ears pricked in her sleep at the sound of Cerin humming and she cuddled herself further into the blanket, twisting herself up in it. Her arm fell to her side, hanging off the couch.

Cerin winced when his stomach lurched, almost causing him to fall from the window. The impact probably wouldn't have hurt him much, but the fear factor caused him to catch himself with the walls. He grumbled and kicked his foot at the air, causing a gust of wind to hit the trees, breaking a few of the limbs. "Stupid."

Serenity stirred, hearing cracking sounds. She yawned, an eye opening, scanning the empty area. Everything was silent. "Cerin..?" Serenity called out quietly. "Are you okay?" she asked, not moving from underneath the blanket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back