• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes." Cerin called back, turning his head back around as he fixed his position in the window. He sighed, blinking a few times as he looked around outside, bumping the side of his head lightly against the sill in boredom.

She inhaled through her nose deeply, exhaling out her mouth, as she turned to lie on her back. She placed an arm under her head and blinked slowly. Serenity yawned softly, stretching her legs out. She was in the process of waking up, still pretty drowsy.

Hana sat on a bench in the courtyard, quietly reading a book she had placed into her lap. In her ears were a pair of headphones that blasted music into her head. She tried to keep to herself, not looking up from the pages as people passed by.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher sighs. "You are an idiot. Ragnarok was never evil, he was only overcome by his evil half. I used to be his right hand god, the dog of Ragnarok as you might say." He says, seeming a bit confused. "I know who you are, of course, but the fact of the matter is something went wrong. The seal broke, but where is he?" The Watcher says, partially talking to Akira and partially talking to himself. "What will happen though, is that he will return the universe back to it's original state, unless I just happen to catch him in his weakened state and absorb his powers. Wait...why am I telling you this?" He asks before disappearing, appearing on the roof of the school.
...†Akira followed the Watcher, appearing behind him three steps back. He spoke as he walked forward†...

" My father won't be brought back into this world. I set up the seal because we fought here. He will awaken in High Realm. Father's good side is gone. It was overcome by darkness. I tried to stop him without violence, but he wouldn't listen. Then he killed my younger brother, his youngest son. So I killed him and sealed his body away. Yet here you are, reviving him. Even in his weakened state, he could probably kill you. So why are you attempting to take my father's powers? "

...†Akira looked down at the ground and continued†...

" And just when I had finally gotten over my past, this happens. "

sword_stranger01_zps08d0585f.jpg

" You clearly don't understand, so allow me to explain. You were his right hand God, so you should know that I killed my father. Now, how do you think he is going to react to you once he learns that you did nothing. My bet is that he'll be angry. "

...†Akira sighed and looked to the right, trying to sense for his father's power signature. He found nothing. He then returned his sight back onto the Watcher. He continued†...

" Humanity has done nothing wrong. They are simply doing what they were created to do. Survive. Yet you wish to use my father's powers to kill them for what? Your own selfish means? I cannot stand idly by and watch you do so.. "

...†Akira's eyes turned blood red and his hair became shorter, revealing dark blue/ black hair. He spoke, his voice becoming considerably darker. As he spoke, he slowly began unsheathing his sword, Datenshi†...

" I'll just have to kill you before my father gets here.. "

ShikiTNC600320800_zps3efb154b.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" You clearly don't understand, so allow me to explain. You were his right hand God, so you should know that I killed my father. Now, how do you think he is going to react to you once he learns that you did nothing. My bet is that he'll be angry. "

...†Akira sighed and looked to the right, trying to sense for his father's power signature. He found nothing. He then returned his sight back onto the Watcher. He continued†...

" Humanity has done nothing wrong. They are simply doing what they were created to do. Survive. Yet you wish to use my father's powers to kill them for what? Your own selfish means? I cannot stand idly by and watch you do so.. "

...†Akira's eyes turned blood red and his hair became shorter, revealing dark blue/ black hair. He spoke, his voice becoming considerably darker. As he spoke, he slowly began unsheathing his sword, Datenshi†...

" I'll just have to kill you before my father gets here.. "

ShikiTNC600320800_zps3efb154b.jpg

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles, six more of him appearing next to him. "Congratulations. You wasted your time talking to a fake while the real me goes to figure out what went wrong. You are an idiot." They all say in unison. "I have many names, one of which is the godslayer. I kill gods and absorb their powers. I am almost as powerful as Ragnarok, and you think you can take me on?" They say before breaking into maniacal laughter. "And I didn't do nothing, I prepared for his arrival. And I kept you busy. As for humanity they have ruined the earth, polluted it, driven species to extinction. They must be punished!"

" Almost as powerful as my father? If that's the case, you'd be nothing more than a workout. Do not worry, I no longer have any need to fight you. Humanity was created on this earth to survive. Pollution is no longer an issue, due to biodegradable fuel as well as electric cars. Species going extinct is the nature of life. We have no right to punish humanity for doing what they were made to do. "

...†Akira spoke as he stopped unsheathing his sword, soon turning around, sheathing it once more†...

" Now if you'll excuse me, I must go. We will finish this later. "

shiki001_zps8d42d0d3.png

He soon walked two steps and turned into nothing more than black mist before disappearing completely. He then reappeared infront of both Layla and Zero. He spoke†...

" I thought I told Reysen to be here and protect you..? "

...†His body then reverted back to his original form†...

((( Going off for a while. )))

The copies of The Watcher exchanged confused glances before one of them decided to speak out. "So...anyone want to go get coffee?" It asks, the other copies agreeing as they head to the nearest Starbucks. The real Watcher sighs in relief, there was another seal that he had overlooked, this one was ironically enough two hundred feet under the previous one he had destroyed, and had been created by Auros as a failsafe mechanism. "Well that's an easy predicament to fix, all I gotta do is destroy the seal." He mumbles, appearing in the odd chamber the final seal was held in. "This one seems weaker than the previous one...odd..." He says to himself.

Adam woke up the next morning and smiled when he saw haiiro sleeping next to him peacefully . he was never really much for careing about others but this girl, he wanted to be different for her. she thought he was kind and good and those were two things he wasnt she didnt seem like she would leave him at first fight. He pulled her closer, her back pressed against his stomach and he nuzzles into her neck , he falls back to sleep like this with a drowsy smile on his face

@AriaTheWatcher

khloerose said:
She inhaled through her nose deeply, exhaling out her mouth, as she turned to lie on her back. She placed an arm under her head and blinked slowly. Serenity yawned softly, stretching her legs out. She was in the process of waking up, still pretty drowsy.
Cerin stopped swaying his feet when something crossed his mind. His head dismissing it's previous action of hitting the windowsill and instead, turning to look behind him. "I wonder if he is awake yet.." Cerin said to himself, before pulling his mask back on and twisting out of the window onto his bed. He crawled across it and stood; walking from his bedroom and out of the dorm room into the hall. "I'll be back in a few minutes," he called backwards, to Khloe and started traversing the halls to Yuki's room. When he got there he knocked on the door,"Yuki, you up?"

@ChubbyPenguin

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin stopped swaying his feet when something crossed his mind. His head dismissing it's previous action of hitting the windowsill and instead, turning to look behind him. "I wonder if he is awake yet.." Cerin said to himself, before pulling his mask back on and twisting out of the window onto his bed. He crawled across it and stood; walking from his bedroom and out of the dorm room into the hall. "I'll be back in a few minutes," he called backwards, to Khloe and started traversing the halls to Yuki's room. When he got there he knocked on the door,"Yuki, you up?"
@ChubbyPenguin
Serenity said "Okay," and sat up on the couch, her hair all over the place. She ran her fingers through it, not realising a baby hair was sticking up. Serenity fixed her clothes, seeing herself in the small reflection of the window. She decided to play a little joke and hid under the table in the kitchen, hoping Cerin wouldn't find her. She giggled at her silliness of trying to amuse herself.

I hope you know I'm getting Yuki killed off soon. >.>)

Yuki stirred from his bed and paused the anime he was watching when he heard someone knock at his door. He walked over to the chair in the side of his room and grabbed a dull blue shirt from it, pulling it over his torso as he went to answer the door. After slipping his small arms through the sleeves he opened the door with a surprised expression upon seeing Cerin. "Yes?" Yuki looked like he had just woke up; his blonde hair a mess and his eyes partially closed.

Serenity laid with her back flat on the ground looking up at the bottom of the table. She contemplated getting up against the thought of staying under the table. Serenity had to use the restroom and stood up, walking down the hallway of his dorm to find it.

Yes, I know.))

Cerin studied Yuki, "You look like you had a nice rest." He blinked, cracking his knuckles unknowingly,"I'm guessing your wounds have healed since that attack?"

Yuki nodded, placing his hand onto his stomach as he glanced at the ground, speaking quietly, "I'm still a little bruised, but yes for the most part." He looked back up at him and smiled faintly, "Thanks for helping me. I'm sorry I caused you the trouble.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back