• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Understandable," Serenity said, finally pulling her hair back and smoothing it out into a ponytail. She stood up from off the couch, stretching out her legs and back. Serenity laid down on the ground, watching the ceiling with interest.

@Asphyxiated

Oh, I see. c: ))

he picked her up bridal style and spun her around before laying her on the bed and taking off his shirt , now only wearing a pair of black sweat pants he turned on the air conditioner and curled up with her handing her a shirt," common wear my shirt and get comfy....please"

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro sighs. "Alright..." She says, putting on the shirt Adam gave her. She was already pretty comfortable, and admittedly very tired. She had not slept for a whole day already.

Asphyxiated said:
Money money
money money

Cerin watched her carefully, his fingers twitching, "if you're hungry, you should go eat."
Serenity propped her elbows up so she could see Cerin's face. "Nah," she said, shaking her head. "But if that's your nice way of saying "get out, you're annoying", I'll leave." She joked. Serenity laughed at her own joke, standing up, tightening her ponytail.

khloerose said:
Serenity propped her elbows up so she could see Cerin's face. "Nah," she said, shaking her head. "But if that's your nice way of saying "get out, you're annoying", I'll leave." She joked. Serenity laughed at her own joke, standing up, tightening her ponytail.
Cerin raised a brow,"I would just tell you to leave." He leaned back onto the couch and let out an extended yawn.

he pulled her close and the lights turned off he kept a strong arm around her waist and a and kissed her with out a word and sighed feeling her relax a bit and he smiled

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin raised a brow,"I would just tell you to leave." He leaned back onto the couch and let out an extended yawn.
I seriously just yawned after reading that. Even through technology yawns are contagious. :) ))

Serenity yawned after Cerin did, smiling to herself. "Tired?" She asked him, sitting back on the couch, resting her head on the top of it, watching Cerin with sleepy eyes.

khloerose said:
I seriously just yawned after reading that. Even through technology yawns are contagious. :) ))
Serenity yawned after Cerin did, smiling to herself. "Tired?" She asked him, sitting back on the couch, resting her head on the top of it, watching Cerin with sleepy eyes.
"Exhausted..my energy is running low." Cerin slowly blinked as he looked at the ceiling a stream of fog-like smoke draining from his mask.

Haiiro yawns once more and falls asleep silently, it was almost impossible to even tell that she was breathing because of how quite she was.

Asphyxiated said:
"Exhausted..my energy is running low." Cerin slowly blinked as he looked at the ceiling a stream of fog-like smoke draining from his mask.
"You should catch some Z's." Serenity asked, yawning again. She rubbed her eyes, watching the smoke come from his mask.

"Not yet, I need to wait until I'm completely drained." He said tapping a finger against his knee unknowingly. Cerin peered at her from the corner of his eyes after a minute or two,"I have a question: why did you want to be friends with me?"

1. Serenity looked at him, as her eyes turned into little slits. "Well," she began, "I'm a sociable person and I figured, "why not"? You looked like an interesting person to be friends with." Her voice faded into drowsiness. She scratched behind her ear, and blew air out her cheeks.

Cerin chuckled to himself from her response. He shifted his sight back to ceiling and stretched his arms towards it as well, a few pops coming from his shoulders.

Serenity's eyes went wide at the sounds. "How do you even-" she cut herself short, shrugging and licking her lips. Serenity pulled her knees towards her body, resting her head against them.

"Even what?" Cerin dropped his hands onto his head lazily as it tilted to look at her. He didn't see what was bothering her about it.

Serenity laughed drowsily. "Nothing, don't worry about it. Since you asked me that friends question, I can ask you one. "Why did you make the choice to help me, even though you didn't have to?"

Haiiro started shivering, she felt cold, but it wasn't because of the temperature of the room, something was wrong. She heard Adam and sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Adam, what's wrong?...Wake up..." She says groggily.

"Because I wanted to." He shrugged, tapping the strap to his mask lightly. "Like I said, I like helping people. Seeing someone's reactions when you do something nice is heartening to a point. The fact that each person is different means they all have something unique about the way they will react to certain actions or words."

@khloerose

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back