• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
" It's fine. I killed father for doing it. "

...†Akira then smiled as he turned to looked down at both Layla and Reysen. He then spoke†...

" Do you two wanna go grab food? I'm starving. "

tumblr_n1exg7o95Q1rjhbbio1_500_zpsjxmfpbvz.gif

((( Brother and sister to be exact. The ultimate plot twist! xD )))

"Sure... I could use some food." She hugged Akira's arm, resting her arm on his shoulder. Warm...

(( Surprise bitches, we're related!! Muahahahahah ))

Layla shifted her gaze towards Akira, before slowly fixating it upon Reysen. one she deemed an enemy long ago, now being related to a potential partner. Gtitting her teeth, Layla folded her arms over her chest and said nothing in response to his question. Her irises had shifted to a slightly darker, dulled shade, speaking wonders of the thoughts running through her head.

" What's wrong? "

...†Akira spoke as he looked at Layla, a confused expression being evident on his face†...

((( Mashiro-chan, no~ I just got done with an action packed two hours that made the whole Die Hard trilogy look like a kindergarten timeout. )))

((( Wow, really? Akira and Reysen can fight continuously for so long, I can be a bit too persistent. Plus my RP skills rely heavily on fighting. If you look at my longest posts, they have always involved conflict -except from the forest-, either involving Akira or the conflict being internal. xD )))

Sixxx said:
(i was about to say lol)
Adam grins batting his eyes dramaticly " why thank you" he chuckled and hugged her lightly but to her it was tight he kissed her forehead and nibbled her ear smiling

@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro sighed, wondering why Adam was nibbling her ear, to her it was weird. She hugged Adam tightly. (Agghh! I've been so busy! Sorry for taking so long to reply!)

((( I wonder when RPNation is gonna fix the upload for the pictures, I keep getting an error everytime I try to upload a picture to a post xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" What's wrong? "
...†Akira spoke as he looked at Layla, a confused expression being evident on his face†...

[/QUOTE]
(( You haven't replied to this yet mashiro.))

((( When you read that whole fight while listening to this song, it makes it that much more epic xD : [media]

[/media] )))

(Fine, fine. Golly.)

Layla shook her head and allowed her arms to drop to her sides. With her gaze hitting the ground, Layla engulfed her irises under her eyelids, before her form disappeared with the normal burning circle of black and blue flames left behind in her wake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back