• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
" NO! "

...†Akira's eyes suddenly activated completely. His eyes had finally matured. The power of the Almighty. Through his eye power, he could control anything he wished, including what a being may be. Magic circles soon appeared all around him. The sun suddenly stopped growing and returned to normal. The area around both Akira and the Goddess soon turned to a black lava. Akira kicked the Goddess into it as he then spoke, magic runes from High Realm forming around the body of the Goddess. Akira spoke as his eyes activated the runes†...

" Become human, false Goddess! "

tumblr_moskdc67qA1s66zsjo1_400_zpskoz3sjz9.gif

...†The runes suddenly merged with the Goddess, changing her body to a Human one. Due to this sudden change, she was no longer omnipotent. She had the power of a regular human. Akira looked over towards Layla and activated his power, forming an impenetrable, unbreakable barrier around her. He then spoke†...

" I'm sending you home. Don't worry, she will no longer teleport you, or rather, she can't with that barrier around you. "

Her powers naturally returned though, since an omnipotent being has no rights to turn another omnipotent being mortal... She suddenly looked at him, and rose from the black lava. "Weak."

(( You can't take away omnipotence. xDDD ))

" Too bad. You're still in a human form, which makes things even more easier. "

...†Akira continued to look at the Goddess†...

" All you have to do is admit I'm stronger, and it's over. Until then I'll continue to 'kill' you. I'm not bored, it's always fun killing another God. "

((( Akira is a transcended being compared to a Goddess. Akira is quite literally the God of all Gods and Goddesses xD )))

((I don't have a problem with that, I've been playing strike force heroes 2 while waiting. xD ))

((Regardless, It's omnipotence. You can't have an omnipotent figure that's higher then others, because regardless there is no higher omnipotence.))

She snapped her fingers, returning her body back to her normal state. "No, I'm better. Why must you be so persistent?"

((( A transcended being is one who is beyond omnipotence. For instance, God is a transcended being, all Angels are omnipotent, yet God is significantly stronger because he is their creator. )))

...†Akira smirked†...

" Really? At what point in this fight have you landed a successful hit? I've landed four. You've landed none. I walked away, you just had to piss me off and take Layla again. "

"Landed four? Landed four my ass." She smirked, and added "If you were a transcended being, Zero's wave would've never hit you... you could've zapped Soulis out of existence, and you could have zapped me out of existence by now... You are not transcended, and I give zero shits if you think you are." Then she paused, and smirked. "Not to mention you're afraid of something... transcended beings shouldn't fear anything. I may not be able to kill you... but I know someone who can."

" The Black Fire, the Black electricity, I threw you through a planet, and just now, I held you down onto the ground and I stole your life force. That's four successful hits. "

...†Akira sighed and continued†...

" I couldn't leave Layla there alone. Zapping someone out of existence is lame and boring. I do not fear for myself, but for the people of Earth. Should that threat come here, me, you everyone in this dimension will die. Also, if you're referring to my father, he is not able to defeat me. I already killed him. I am a transcended being. A being who is far superior to your kind. "

Reysen snapped her fingers, making a frog appear on Akira's shoulder. "There, I landed a "hit"." She looked clearly aggitated, since he thought he was all that. "And like I said, you can't steal my fucking life force! It's limitless dumbass!!" She looked flustered, because it was like trying to talk to a brick wall.

...†The frog disintegrated just before it touched his shoulder†...

" And like I said, only my father and I have limitless life force. I inherited it from my father, and my father has always been around. "

...†Akira smirked, it was a lot easier getting underneath a Goddess' skin. It surprised him slightly, but then again, Akira was able do this sort of thing to being lower than him. He then spoke as he walked over to Layla, grabbing her hand†...

" Goodbye, Reysen-chan~ "

((( Can't be assed Godmodding anymore. I don't like doing it. )))

"No, you're mentally retarded and was told lies your whole life. I. Have. Limitless. Life force. I can't die! Ever!" She glared at him, getting close to his face. "And yes, You can get under my skin easily. Because you're a dumb ass."

...†Akira flicked a piece of gum into her mouth as she spoke. He then interrupted her as he backed away slowly, holding his nose. Clearly whatever the Goddess was saying was simply getting shrugged off. He hadn't been taking her seriously at all, ever since she used the armor anyway. He spoke in a mocking tone†...

" Whoa, you need a breath mint, Reysen-chan~ "

"I wore the armor because it looks cute on me! And because I wanted to see how it would take your failed attempts." She snapped her fingers, causing it to disintegrate back into her clothes. "Can't a girl try on new outfits? Baka."

" No. Not really. "

...Akira then took Layla's hand and disappeared, reappearing on Earth. He spoke to her in a relieved tone as his form returned to normal†...

" That bitch is nuts. "

"I have ears you know." Reysen was standing next to Layla, looking annoyed. "So are we done fighting? I'll agree to finish and go away if you just agree I'm better then you. Because well, I am."

" We'll agree to disagree. "

...†Akira sighed as he looked off into the sky. He then spoke†...

" I can't believe I destroyed part of the Universe. "

" It means we should just agree to disagree. "

...Akira then began laughing uncontrollably as he walked away. He spoke as he did so†...

" Y'know, like normal brothers and sisters. "

Reysen froze in her tracks. "Wait... Your name is Imperius... I had an older brother named Imperius...." She looks at him, and her eye starts twitching. "No way. No way in hell am I related to THAT."

" Luckily for you, you are, Reysen-chan~ "

...†Akira continued laughing as he walked. His form changed to his original and real form. His laugh soon faded as he stopped. He then turned back to Reysen and spoke while looking at the ground†...

" Our little brother, Kenji is dead. Father killed him.. "

sword_stranger01_zps08d0585f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back