• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Actually, it was you who did the wrong thing. You know my birth name, therefore you should have left when you had the chance. "

...†Akira's black power shot out, engulfing him. Moments later, his power turned pure black and slowly fell to the ground like mist. He spoke, now in his true Demon form, his arm had been brought back into existence, however his Black Flames had not been extinguished and instead, continued to spread. His skin was now dark purple and he had two large horns protruding from his head, along with large, bony purple wings on his back. Runes were on Akira's chest. His eyes burned blue, showing no irises nor pupils. Within mere moments, the fire had engulfed her chest. Akira continued as he looked down at her, his voice being deeper and more dark. As he neared the end of his little speech, he sounded more excited, his last sentence he whispered to the Goddess as he burning blue eyes focused on her eyes†...

" You would have to use your power to snap the fire out of existence, which would mean fueling the fire even more. It's a double negative. The flames will continue to spread. My Black flames aren't attached to your physical body. They are attached to your soul. They bury themselves deep within and burn their way out. But I've got good news. You see, there's no need to wonder where your God is. 'Cause he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy.. "

...†Akira had revealed his most purest Demonic form. His black power had burst forth. Layla was snapped out of existence. He had no more purpose. No more reason to remain sane. He would enjoy killing this goddess, then everything else that had a heartbeat. The void began to split apart due to the magnitude of Akira's power†...

AkiraDemonForm_zpsadf7e63c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She sighed, clearly not impressed. "No dear... I believe you misunderstood. I'm an omnipotent goddess.... I have no soul. It's like trying to set fire to air... It doesn't work. However, You might be wondering why it's still spreading if I have no soul..." She put her hand on her chest, and yanked, pulling out Layla. Layla's arm had the flame, and The goddess had nothing on her. "Now now Imperius, I dislike your demon form... the horns aren't adjusted right. Could you please change back yourself? I don't like bending other peoples wills unless I have too."

Layla, being pulled back into reality, stood blinking with the ice cream held in her free hand. Her gaze slowly shifted from Reysen, over to the towering figure in a matter of seconds. She raised her brow but said nothing, only to have her gaze hit the sight of dancing flames on her opposite arm from the ice cream. She did nothing, holding not even the slightest reaction, but stood staring at it dumbfoundedly.

" Unfortunately, my flames only target those which I wish to target. The body you stand in now, is your soul. Us Gods have no physical bodies, but we have spiritual bodies, which are our souls. "

...†The black flames seemed to faze through Layla and attached back onto the Goddess's chest, slowly spreading. Akira began walking towards her, each step cracking the void. He formed a black, swirling diamond-shaped object and threw it towards the Goddess. Akira was in a fit of rage, he hadn't even noticed Layla†...

" If you aren't going to willingly use your powers, I'll gladly force you to. "

"God damn you are persistent. Even if the flame does manage to have its effects, it will do nothing. My pool of power is infinite, never ending. What do you people not understand about that?" She pulls the flame into her hand, studying it carefully. Then, she summons a black flame in her other hand, tossing it onto Akira. "Now you have a black flame too. We can be buddies and talk about how we both are on fire!"

...†Akira simply rose his hand, removing it from existence. He then spoke as he observed his Black Fire spread down to the Goddess' legs†...

" My black fire has certain protocols for that. Due to you being omnipotent, it will continue to burn away at you. It doesn't physically kill you. It drains your life force until you're nothing more than a pile of bones. It uses your own body against you. You see, omnipotent only means you've got infinite power. It doesn't mean you're immortal, all regular Gods and Goddess' have a finite amount of life force. My father and I don't. Before long, you will be old and barely able to move. You see, I have certain properties within my genetic code, courtesy of my dear late father. I am immune to my own black fire's effects. The only way to even try and defeat me, is through hand to hand combat. "

...†Akira smirked and pointed his hand at Layla, she soon disappeared in a ray of a unusual black glow. He then spoke as he continued to step forward, the black diamond-shaped object stopped behind the Goddess and remained in the air, still†...

" You're last hope of bargaining with me has just left. I must say, I can't wait to hear your dying screams. They must sound beautiful. "

"Alright... you obviously didn't pass highschool. Let me grace you with the definition of Omnipotent:

having unlimited power; able to do anything." She suddenly explodes, leaving the flame burning her corpse. Then, she reappears about 3 feet away, and you can tell it's not the same woman from before. "I can just rebirth myself, however I didn't need to go that far..."

" Yes, however that black fire was simply to distract you. "

...†Akira smirked and soon spoke, his voice being dark and powerful†...

" I, Imperius, Son of Ragnarok the Creator and God of High Realm hereby command you! Destroy this false Goddess before me! "

...†Suddenly, the black diamond-shaped object glowed behind the Goddess and opened, suddenly it began sucking in with an extreme force, even destroying light. Akira stood there as four blackened walls were formed below, above and at both sides of the Goddess, leaving only the front and back wide open. Akira raised his hand and point his finger towards the Goddess. He then spoke as a black ball began manifesting out of the air. Behind the Goddess was the black diamond, infront of her was Akira's attack. Akira spoke†...

" Those walls are unbreakable, formed in the heart of High Realm, somewhere far beyond your power's affects. Do not worry, you shall see it soon. Until then, I shall grant upon you one final choice. Go backwards and face death. Or accept my attack and be purified and punished for defying me. "

"Hm. Unbreakable walls? Interesting." The goddess and Akira reappeared next to the sun, when she whispered "Let's see how long it will take to roast you like a hot dog..." She then added, "We're also about to see who is the false god..."

SorenDarrah said:
|| who is kida kun? And where should I start...Xander is still wondering around and Soren is asleep.||
Kida is from durarara, and I have no idea. Make them interact with each other or something.))

PixelScoreMC said:
"Hm. Unbreakable walls? Interesting." The goddess and Akira reappeared next to the sun, when she whispered "Let's see how long it will take to roast you like a hot dog..." She then added, "We're also about to see who is the false god..."
" It seems like you know nothing. So I'll tell you what I told that child Zero. I am resistant to heat and fire. Also, the heat from the sun doesn't even apply out here in space. Heat is transferred through space in the form of radiation, and is therefore, not warm. You'd have to be much closer than you are now to feel the heat being emitted from it. "

...†Akira laughed as his power then condensed and fired, releasing a large beam of blackened energy, and due to being out in space where it is black, it was unfortunate for the Goddess. The light being emitted from the son was sucked in and destroyed as it reached the beam due to it's intense gravity. It was invisible now, especially being that space is nothing but darkness†...

"So... I still don't get it. What you're saying, is you have an attack... that you think is capable of destroying an omnipotent goddess? Seriously... kids these days just grow more and more retarded." Akira and Reysen then appeared on pluto, in which Reysen started playing in the snow. "I've always wanted to play on Pluto, why haven't I done it yet?" She giggled, as she completely forgot Akira was there.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](This fight though -eats popcorn)

[/QUOTE]
~takes some of your popcorn~ Indeed.))

...The beam continued to fire, soon impacting a planet and exploding. Suddenly, stars disappeared. Akira has just destroyed quarter of the universe with one portion of his power. The frightening thing about it was, Akira had only used a fraction of his power to do it. Akira soon walked forward and then, Pluto imploded. Akira stood in space as he looked down at the Goddess. He then spoke†...

" You're such a child. No wonder you're weaker than a Seraph.. "

Pluto reappeared, and then suddenly Akira was punched in the face, sending him out of the galaxy. "BITCH, I WAS PLAYING IN THE SNOW!" Reysen then returned to making snow angels on pluto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back