• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSYCOsanches589 said:
"I just noticed...you two are like opposites...scarlet can't talk in animal form, but can as a human. Koiso you can't talk as a human, but can as an animal." he chuckled "That's funny."
you can come, too, Kenny." she said with a giggle. "and wait, what? You can't talk while you're human?" she asked Koiso.

PSYCOsanches589 said:
"I just noticed...you two are like opposites...scarlet can't talk in animal form, but can as a human. Koiso you can't talk as a human, but can as an animal." he chuckled "That's funny."
azimuth said:
you can come, too, Kenny." she said with a giggle. "and wait, what? You can't talk while you're human?" she asked Koiso.
Koiso shook her head no.

azimuth said:
"aww, that sucks. May I know why?" she asked. She proceeded to take a seat in one of the still empty desks nearby.
She scribbled something in her notebook, tore out the paper, and handed it to her. It wrote:

"It's the price I had to pay for my powers."

queenhistoria said:
She scribbled something in her notebook, tore out the paper, and handed it to her. It wrote:
"It's the price I had to pay for my powers."
"oh... Wow. That's rough. At Least there is a way for you to talk. I can't talk as an owl because... Well, I suppose if I learnt to talk with a beak, I could."

azimuth said:
"oh... Wow. That's rough. At Least there is a way for you to talk. I can't talk as an owl because... Well, I suppose if I learnt to talk with a beak, I could."
Koiso opened her mouth like she was laughing, but no noise came out.

It had been a while that Haru sat perched on the roof, lost in her own thoughts. However, reality hit the instant the black tail coming from her back slapped the foundation beside her. As if telling herself to wake. She exhaled a deep breath as she stood, shaking her head in self-disappointment as well. Being in that zoned state for too long never helped before, why would it now?

With a shrug of her small shoulders Miharu left the roof, and made her way down the path to the dorms.

Sixxx said:
He grinned and picking her up walking to the desk and and siting down , with her on his lap he turned the page from a half finished drawing to a clean page handing her a pencil he drew a circle effortlessly " now draw one next to it"
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro smiles, drawing a circle roughly the same size as Adam's right next to it. "Alright." She says calmly.

queenhistoria said:
Koiso opened her mouth like she was laughing, but no noise came out.
"that's kinda depressing, though. Did you get to make the choice yourself? I didn't get the choice. But I don't care, I'm happy like this."

Cerin got tired of jumping around on the light posts and came to an abrupt halt on the one he currently stood upon. He dropped onto his bum, letting his feet swing beneath him as he began to hum again. A gentle breeze slowly brushed through the trees when he swayed his feet in circles. An attempt to amuse himself with the limited surroundings.

Serenity had been a late transfer, but settled in as if nothing was wrong. She arrived at the dorm she was to stay at, and waved at her mother who had dropped her off. Serenity already received her key for her dorm room, so she entered the dorm and walked up the stairs, following the numbers listed on the doors of the rooms. She counted in her head, 291, 292, 293, 294. Serenity smiled to herself as she successfully found her room. She knew she didn't have much time since she had to rush to school, so she left her suitcase next to her barren bed, checking her reflection on the mirror hanging up on the door. She smoothed down her black skater skirt, fixing her white shirt that was tucked into it. She ran her fingers through her hair before she picked up her pack and laced her Docs, walking out of the dorm over to the high school. She pulled her beanie down to cover her ears which were quite cold.

Iak had been watching serenity ever since she had arrived at the school 'this will be interesting' He thought to himself as he watched her from overhead 'let us see what she can do'.He silently landed behind the female and brought up a sword to the back of her neck "hello there little lady...hand over all your belongings and nobody gets hurt"

((I'M BACK BIRCH TREES))

azimuth said:
"that's kinda depressing, though. Did you get to make the choice yourself? I didn't get the choice. But I don't care, I'm happy like this."
She passed Scarlet another note. "No, I did not get to make the choice. I was a normal girl once, but I was chosen by other Bakeneko to join them. It is extremely disrespectful to reject a Yōkai, and it would have brought dishonor upon my family. So I agreed to become one."

Serenity smirked lightly. She played the scared act for a moment, shaking. "O-okay..." She didn't feel intimidated at all once he did this and she wrapped her leg around his, kneeing him in the back of his knee, a place known to be a sensitive spot. She immediately took him down and ended up on top of him, smirking in his face, the knife now at his throat. "And what were your intents, mister?" She asked him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haru made it to the dorms, entering the doors quietly. She was tired and bored, and decided it would be best to sleep before it got dark outside. With an indifferent stare she trailed down the hall towards her room, before something brushed her ankle. Miharu stopped and dropped her gaze to the ground, finding only a feather. She leaned down and picked it up, rolling the light object around between her fingers. "Strange.." she mumbled, her tail raising a bit. It looked as if it belong to an actual bird; not one of the odd, winged supernaturals here. The feather must belong to someone, though. it was strange to do so, but the feather struck her curiosity. Something to feed her bored appetite.

Haru studied the feather once more before turning on the heels of her sneakers and leaving the dorms, again. She began looking around for another feather, or some sign of who it belonged to.

queenhistoria said:
She passed Scarlet another note. "No, I did not get to make the choice. I was a normal girl once, but I was chosen by other Bakeneko to join them. It is extremely disrespectful to reject a Yōkai, and it would have brought dishonor upon my family. So I agreed to become one."
"hmm..." she mumbled as she read the note. She had in opinion, but she opted to keep it to herself. "it is a school day, right?" she asked.

Cerin watched two people grapple from where he sat. One appeared to be a girl, while the other was a guy. White smoke plumed from his mask in different directions as he giggled silently, curious to how this would end.

She dropped the knife next to him, standing up and winking at him before strutting away, running her fingers through her long tussled hair. She looked over at Cerin, who seemed to be watching her. She sent a smile his way before walking over, deciding to make a friend, whether he wanted to be friends with her or not.

@Iak Destler

Cerin frowned slightly at the ending and watched her approach, looking down from the light post. he blinked, white lashes forming into slants as he smiled behind the mask.

"Hello, love," she said to him as she approached, smiling genuinely up at him. Serenity noticed that not many other people noticed him since he was sitting up high, and the corners of her eyes crinkled in amusement as people watched her, thinking she was talking to the sky.

Haru eventually ended up inside of the school. She was wondering the halls in search for a feather that matched the one in her hand, verdant irises scanning the floors and windowsills. At least, until she found one that looked similar slightly curled in front of a classroom. Without a moments hesitation, she reached out and grabbed the feather, and brought it up to the other to check the marks. They were the same, that was obvious, But who did they belong to? Miharu slowly turned her head to the door and stepped over to it. She just barely leaned into the glass, the tip of her nose pressed against it. It was hard for her to see with all this light, though she didn't want to look like a fool for walking into a classroom that she wasn't currently supposed to be attending.

"Hello." Cerin responded, swaying his bare feet a bit. he watched her in silence, before noticing he hadn't seen her around. Tilting his head slightly, he asked,"you new?"

She nodded, her eyes following the movement of his feet. She looked back up at him. "Yea, I'm staying in the dorm." She pointed backwards with her thumb in the direction of the dorm. She looked around before shaking her hair out of her face, playing the hem of her skirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back