• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Watcher smiled, finally figuring out what the issue was. He had accidentally pressed the power button somehow, it was that simple. "Well that was dumb." He mumbles angrily.

Elizabeth made a break for it, trying to get away from John as quickly as possible.

"Elizabeth. I won't leave you again. Please." John still ran after her, determined. "Why would I leave you?"

Elizabeth stops running, deciding that it was quite obvious that John wouldn't leave her alone to face that thing on her own. "John, go away. It's after me, not you, so don't get yourself dragged into this mess." She says angrily, walking away from John at a quicker pace than normal.

"tuffy got your ass over here so i can kiss you and hold you cause your sad and i need to fix it " he laughed and smiled

John sighs, and ignores her. "I'm already dead inside. I have nothing to lose. Nothing. So at least I can be with you. You'd have to kill me to stop me." He walks at the same pace as her.

Elizabeth frowns. "No one should be with me period. I remember everything, even my previous life. I'm not the person you think you know John." She says before speeding up her pace again.

John stops looking at her. "So what are you? Just a crazed psychopath" He starts to walk slower. "So you just want to disappear. That's it right?"

Elizabeth shakes her head. "No, I don't want to just disappear. I have to confront my past on my own. On...my...own..." She says, pausing between words in the last sentence to try to drive the point home. "As for psychopath...well...yes." She says calmly, speeding up her pace again.

"Fine." John stops, and smiles. "Looks like you just want to be alone huh?"

(What happened to Miyuki?)

Tasuke relaxed in his dorm, lying in bed smirking. Though he wondered how Kalena was doing, his smile faded and he sat up. She's probably fine, she can handle yourself, get a hold of yourself Tasuke. He lay back down and let out a big sigh, he thought about the kid he killed and his parents, and then something arose in his head that wouldn't usually after a murder victim - some small form of regret.

Elizabeth nods. "Yes, and most likely this will be my last attempt to right my wrongs." She says, stopping for a second. "Goodbye, John." She says before sprinting away. (She got banned.)

Elizabeth turns around, running straight past John in the direction that she had heard the sound from, sprinting way too fast to even be visible.

PSYCOsanches589 said:
"But...I think class is going to start soon...." he replied
"oh, well. Dang it. Looks like I'll be up even longer. I hope they cater for nocturnal people. Anyway, where is my spot?"

he kissed her hugging her close" thank you Tuffy " he kissed her forehead and smiled his hands on her lower back back holding her on top of him with a grin " so what would you like to do ? hmmm? anything you want "

@AriaTheWatcher

(hey i wont be able to be on much for the next 2 or 3 days ill try my hardest but my best friend is driving 4 hours to hang out for a few days and then i have nephew and brother in law birthdays , i shall try tho , you have me all next week tho , mid winter break)

" Wanna draw?Or i could teach you to draw if you want "he said smiling it was one of the few thinks he could always do the one thing that calmed him ,one of the few secrets he shared he smiled lightly hoping she would want to excited to share it with her

@AriaTheWatcher

azimuth said:
"oh, well. Dang it. Looks like I'll be up even longer. I hope they cater for nocturnal people. Anyway, where is my spot?"
"Um...I don't think there are any..." he said "you can sit on my desk as an owl if you want, or my shoulder."

PSYCOsanches589 said:
"Um...I don't think there are any..." he said "you can sit on my desk as an owl if you want, or my shoulder."
"thanks. I'll perch on your desk when the time comes. Gently tap me on the head if a fall asleep. I have troubles staying up late."

He wondered why she said that, but then remembered what nocturnal was. "So, how did you become an animal hybrid?" he asked, remembering that koiso was in her hand and setting her on the floor

azimuth said:
"thanks. I'll perch on your desk when the time comes. Gently tap me on the head if a fall asleep. I have troubles staying up late."
@queenhistoria

PSYCOsanches589 said:
He wondered why she said that, but then remembered what nocturnal was. "So, how did you become an animal hybrid?" he asked, remembering that koiso was in her hand and setting her on the floor
@queenhistoria
"my mom and dad were genetically modified before they were born. I caught the gene." she said.

azimuth said:
"my mom and dad were genetically modified before they were born. I caught the gene." she said.
"Oh..." kenya replied, having absolutely idea what that means "So...are you magic or is it just that geh-neh-tick en-hance-ment." he had trouble saying it because he was never really taught those words or had experience with them and felt like a child because he couldn't say them properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back