• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
queenhistoria said:
"I'm so sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to do that. Being a bakeneko means you're a cat in every aspect- it was my instincts, and I apologize."
Kenya released the bubble with her over him and he caught her in his arms "It's ok. Just try not to do it anymore." he said as he pet her from heady to tail across her back in long strokes. He would approach the owl and study it curiously "Where did you come from?" he said

Sixxx said:
"Awww you woulda look cute in just the shirt " he rolled out of bed and put on a pair of sweatpants. Before flopping back onto the bed next to her puting his head in her lap "so Tuffy whatca thinking about "
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro sighs. "Like I said, I was thinking about my sister... You see...well... I don't really want to talk about it." She says, staring at the wall and spacing out again.

queenhistoria said:
"I'm so sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to do that. Being a bakeneko means you're a cat in every aspect- it was my instincts, and I apologize."
Scarlet watched the cat getting closer. She stepped away a little. When the cat pounced at her, she held a wing up to protect herself... She peeked over her wing to the cat in a bubble. Relived that she want going to be pounced on, she tilted her head at the word 'bakeneko'. She morphed to her human form, and was sitting on the desk. "what is a baked neko? Did someone put you in an oven or something?" she asked.

[QUOTE="The Last One]"Where's Han? I thought he would protect you?" John frowns.

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth shrugs. "I honestly don't know...I wish I did..." She mumbles, sitting down and staring off into the distance. She still had the odd feeling that she was being watched by someone else.

azimuth said:
Scarlet watched the cat getting closer. She stepped away a little. When the cat pounced at her, she held a wing up to protect herself... She peeked over her wing to the cat in a bubble. Relived that she want going to be pounced on, she tilted her head at the word 'bakeneko'. She morphed to her human form, and was sitting on the desk. "what is a baked neko? Did someone put you in an oven or something?" she asked.
"Woah!" kenya exclaimed as he jumped back at the sudden transformation "Your a shape shifter too?"he asked curiously

azimuth said:
"No," said Koiso. A bakeneko is a Japanese Yōkai- a spirit. It is a cat with magical powers." She said.

"surprise! This is my true form!" she said, referencing that meme. She also gestured to the sixteen foot wingspan she has. "oh, well, that would be why I'm her. To learn this stuff." she said with a smile. To the cat.

azimuth said:
"surprise! This is my true form!" she said, referencing that meme. She also gestured to the sixteen foot wingspan she has. "oh, well, that would be why I'm her. To learn this stuff." she said with a smile. To the cat.
"So many other animal hybrids...I was worried I was gonna be the only one." kenya said sheepishly "Hey! Maybe that means the 3 of us should be friends!" he said

Yuu shifted her gaze to look being herself at Shade, before smiling and nodding her head. Slowly, she raised her hand and snapped her fingers, allowing for her normally armored clothing to appear situated on her form in their perspective positions.

He pulled her face down and kissed her " consider the subject droped " he grinned looking into her eyes " your so beautiful Tuffy "rasied his hand and he stroked her cheek with a chuckle

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro sighs. "I appreciate the compliment, but I'm not beautiful in any sense of the word..." She says, seeming a bit depressed.

PSYCOsanches589 said:
"So many other animal hybrids...I was worried I was gonna be the only one." kenya said sheepishly "Hey! Maybe that means the 3 of us should be friends!" he said
"I can agree to that. On the condition I don't get pounced on, kay? Otherwise I will not hesitate with a garden hose or a bucket. Seriously. Don't mess with the feathers." she warned, mostly towards the cat. "my name is Scarlet Jones. Just enrolled here."

" 'Not a word from you, male'. Watch how you speak to me, Demon. I am still deciding if I should kill you or not.. "

...†Akira glared at the male, clearly angry at him. The sky darkened and the clouds turned a red color, this was due to Akira's power slightly being released†...

" Now tell me. What the fuck have you dragged my Layla into..? "

7684716611a12707396229l_zpsb75c9f50.jpg

-------------------------------------

@Mashiro Shiina @PixelScoreMC

Elizabeth frowns. "I have an odd feeling that I'm being watched." She says quickly, standing back up. She'd heard something, no doubt about it. It was a very loud slamming sound, and she was starting to freak out.

azimuth said:
"I can agree to that. On the condition I don't get pounced on, kay? Otherwise I will not hesitate with a garden hose or a bucket. Seriously. Don't mess with the feathers." she warned, mostly towards the cat. "my name is Scarlet Jones. Just enrolled here."
"I'm kenya!" he replied "I just enrolled as well!"

Kalena nodded "Alright then, I'll sign up and actually attend school and stuff" she smiled. It could be fun, she supposed to actually be a part of the school for a while. At least until she grew tired of it. Besides, she never got to showcase her dancing much. The talent show could be fun to take part in. She didn't consider the money as being important.

"Thanks, Sir. For everything" she stood up and smiled at him "I guess I'll see you around" @AriaTheWatcher

Zero burst out laughing, giving him a cold glare. "Oh man, kill me? Funny. No, I didn't get Layla into anything... I'm trying to protect her from what has been after her. Do you know what I've been doing in the shadows for the past couple of months? I've been constantly distracting her pursuer and throwing him off course... Its exhausting, but if I hadn't been doing anything she'd be dead right now." He takes a knife from his cloak, and makes a small cut in his hand. He lets the blood drip onto his scorpion mark, causing it to melt and fade away. Slowly, his scar stretched across his whole body again, however it glowed an eerie blood red, and his void blotches that appeared on his skin were much more frequent. The walls nearby started forming mold, and horrid insects started eating any living thing in sight, except for the three of them. The nearby air grew dry and cold, and any wild life started withering and dying. Animals that withered into just bones however stayed together, continuing to do there normal business as a skeleton. Nearby shadows on the wall started to dance as well, circling around Zero.

"You could be at the very least thankful... and for your information, she was mine first."

@Fukushima Akira @Mashiro Shiina

(shits getting real.)

The Watcher smiles, giving Kalena a slight nod. "If you're ever in trouble or having any problems, feel free to come see me. After all, principals are here to help the students." He says, spinning around in his chair and when he turned back around to face Kalena he was wearing a plain white mask. "And good luck in the talent show." Elizabeth starts running away from the direction that she had heard the sound from. She wasn't running too fast, but she was running at a fairly quick pace, partially out of fear.

"Yes you are ,your a weathered beauty " he sits up and pulls hee onto his lap wraping his arms around her " i think you are " he kissed,her forehead and grinned he looked at her with his beautiful blue eyes

( sorry had to dig out the grill coverd in ice and snow @AriaTheWatcher )

Elizabeth stops for a few seconds, hearing the odd sound, but it seemed closer now, but she was the only one who could hear it for some odd reason. She starts running again, staying silent. Haiiro blushes, she thought to herself about how she wasn't and was overcome with an odd headache again. She sighs. staring into Adam's eyes.

azimuth said:
"nice to meet you, Kenny." she said. "so, what's this place like?" she asked, looking around the room.
Kenny? Already given a nick name, things were looking way up! "I don't know. I just got here..." he replied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back