• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalena thought the mask was a bit strange but decided not to comment or ask about it. Instead she just smiled and bowed slightly.

"I'll be sure to" she replied before leaving the office and closing the door behind her. She was surprised by how much better she felt having spoken to the Principal. She was especially glad that the old one had been replaced, he hadn't exactly had much self-control in the face of her Allure.

(That moment when... xD )

Layla had been ignoring their topic of conversation, her own focus remaining on the return of her father. Slowly, she walked away from the two whilst they argued, only to have her form disappear within a ring of blue flames, havibgvher relocate to stand in front of the diner from earlier. "Father..." Taking a few steps forward, Layla stopped upon hearing the voice in her head. 'Looks like thing one and thing two are angry over the cat.' Rolling her irises, Layla continued, walking into the half destroyed diner, ignoring the broken glass crowding the floor.

John grabbed her, and attempted to stop her. "What the hell are you doing? Expect to go insane here. Get used to it. It's hell."

Valkyre said:
Kalena thought the mask was a bit strange but decided not to comment or ask about it. Instead she just smiled and bowed slightly.
"I'll be sure to" she replied before leaving the office and closing the door behind her. She was surprised by how much better she felt having spoken to the Principal. She was especially glad that the old one had been replaced, he hadn't exactly had much self-control in the face of her Allure.
The Watcher sighs, starting to type things into his computer and pulling up a word document, taking notes quickly before saving it and shutting down his computer. He smiles, leaning back in his chair and taking a nap. Elizabeth frowns, stopping running. "I'm not going insane, I can hear someone...something!" She yells angrily.

Kalena headed down the hall, looking at her schedule to find out where she was actually supposed to be. It might have been easier if she had any idea what time it was or where any of these classrooms actually were. So she elected to just wander around until she found a clock and then continue to wander around until she happened to stumble across the room she was meant to be in.

Elizabeth shakes her head. "I can hear it, even if you can't." She says before escaping John's grip and sprinting away, afraid of what the sound was. She kept hearing it seemingly getting closer, which scared her even more.

"Then tell me what it is. Or is it just a random noise?" John stares at her, but follows her, a bit slowly.

Elizabeth stays silent, sprinting as quickly as possible before tripping over a rock and sliding face first along the ground a few feet. She decided to just lay there silently, ignoring John. The Watcher hears an odd beeping noise and sees that his computer had turned itself back on. He sighs, sitting back up and checking to see what was wrong with it.

"Elizabeth... are you okay?" John sits down with her, concerned. "Listen... you might hate me now... but, I have to know what the hell is going on!"

Elizabeth continues to lay there silently, the noise seemingly getting louder. It was real, and she knew it, but it was far away and approaching quickly. She knew exactly what it was and what it was going to do, but what she couldn't understand is how it had managed to follow her all the way to hell.

PixelScoreMC said:
((That was a really, really, really, really bad idea layla... Oh well, you learn from your mistakes.))
(Hey, you. I'm aware. Don't preach to me e3e You outta know I always make bad decisions)

Elizabeth stands back up, glancing over her shoulder at John. "It's after me, don't follow me or it will get you too." She says before walking away from John.

"So? Aren't we already dead?" He laughs, following her. "Enough with the drama. You think I'm afraid?"

Elizabeth frowns. "Death isn't the worst that can happen." She says, not wanting to say anything about what that thing would be able to do if it caught either of them.

He held her close before letting her go and laying back in the bed leaving her on his lap looking up at her biting his lip " come here" he said doing the whole 'come here' thing with his finger

@AriaTheWatcher (sorry i thought it sent)

Haiiro gives Adam a confused look, sitting there and staring at him for a second. Elizabeth sighs. "Shut up." She says angrily. She wasn't about to get caught just because John wouldn't be quiet. If that thing got her she may as well never have existed, and that thought genuinely freaked her out.

Kalena turned left down a corridor on a whim, catching her reflection in a window she paused and adjusted her hair. She looked perfect whatever she did in the eyes of men but her own gaze was far more critical than theirs. Her gaze then went to her outfit. She really did need to find something else to wear other than a leaf skirt and Tasuke's shirt. Once school was over for the day she'd head out and find a old rich looking white guy to buy her some clothes. They could afford to spare the cash and they were generally very easy to manipulate into parting with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back