• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSYCOsanches589 said:
"Oh..." kenya replied, having absolutely idea what that means "So...are you magic or is it just that geh-neh-tick en-hance-ment." he had trouble saying it because he was never really taught those words or had experience with them and felt like a child because he couldn't say them properly
"hmm... I never thought about that, even though I can morph I to an owl. And clothes seem to magically appear on me when I morph back... I guess I do have a little magic. And I am certainly glad of that."

He grinned and picking her up walking to the desk and and siting down , with her on his lap he turned the page from a half finished drawing to a clean page handing her a pencil he drew a circle effortlessly " now draw one next to it"

@AriaTheWatcher

"I guess you still belong here." he said as he waved her along "I'll show you to my desk." He said brightly

azimuth said:
"hmm... I never thought about that, even though I can morph I to an owl. And clothes seem to magically appear on me when I morph back... I guess I do have a little magic. And I am certainly glad of that."

Scarlett put one foot up onto the desk and lay chef off it, morphing into an owl in flight and landing on Kenya's shoulder. Her talons dug in to his flesh. It wasn't intention. She was just being lazy and forget she had sharp things on her feet.

azimuth said:
"I can agree to that. On the condition I don't get pounced on, kay? Otherwise I will not hesitate with a garden hose or a bucket. Seriously. Don't mess with the feathers." she warned, mostly towards the cat. "my name is Scarlet Jones. Just enrolled here."
"Nice to meet you," said Koiso.

azimuth said:
Scarlett put one foot up onto the desk and lay chef off it, morphing into an owl in flight and landing on Kenya's shoulder. Her talons dug in to his flesh. It wasn't intention. She was just being lazy and forget she had sharp things on her feet.
"Ow ow ow!"he said as she dug her talons into his shoulder, lowering it down

PSYCOsanches589 said:
"Ow ow ow!"he said as she dug her talons into his shoulder, lowering it down
Scarlett hopped off, landing and morphing. "ohmaigosh I'm so sorry! I forgot about my talons. How bad is it?" she moved in to inspect it. They wouldn't be big wounds, but they'd be fairly deep. Nothing serious.

azimuth said:
Scarlett hopped off, landing and morphing. "ohmaigosh I'm so sorry! I forgot about my talons. How bad is it?" she moved in to inspect it. They wouldn't be big wounds, but they'd be fairly deep. Nothing serious.
Koiso hopped up onto the desk. "Are you alright?" She asked.

azimuth said:
"Owww..." he said as it felt sore "It's a good thing I know healing spells." he said as he casted a green aura on himself and his wounds slowly closed up

PSYCOsanches589 said:
"Owww..." he said as it felt sore "It's a good thing I know healing spells." he said as he casted a green aura on himself and his wounds slowly closed up
"oh, that's Cool. Sorry again. Next time I do that, I'll make sure you're wearing something thick, like leather... I'll just walk.." she did so.

"You don't have to...just don't dig your claws into my shoulder..." he replied as he went and sat at the desk he had taken.

azimuth said:
"oh, that's Cool. Sorry again. Next time I do that, I'll make sure you're wearing something thick, like leather... I'll just walk.." she did so.
queenhistoria said:
Koiso hopped up onto the desk. "Are you alright?" She asked.

"well, that hard to do, when they're mostly the only thing keeping me upright in a branch. It's instinct to dig them in to keep my grip. I don't like stabbing people." she then stood on his deck, and morphed yet again.

azimuth said:
"well, that hard to do, when they're mostly the only thing keeping me upright in a branch. It's instinct to dig them in to keep my grip. I don't like stabbing people." she then stood on his deck, and morphed yet again.
Kenya would lightly pet her down her head and back as she stood there on his desk. Her feathers were nice and soft and silky. "You're feathers are wonderful." he said brightly. Nothing really seemed to keep him down for too long.

PSYCOsanches589 said:
Kenya would lightly pet her down her head and back as she stood there on his desk. Her feathers were nice and soft and silky. "You're feathers are wonderful." he said brightly. Nothing really seemed to keep him down for too long.
azimuth said:
Koiso smiled and sat next to Scarlet at Kenya's desk, at peace in the company of her newfound friends. "So," she meowed. "What do you two like to do for fun?"

"Uh...me...I never really had time for games, but I have fun catching fish in rivers." he said "Does that count?"

queenhistoria said:
Koiso smiled and sat next to Scarlet at Kenya's desk, at peace in the company of her newfound friends. "So," she meowed. "What do you two like to do for fun?"

PSYCOsanches589 said:
"Uh...me...I never really had time for games, but I have fun catching fish in rivers." he said "Does that count?"
"Yeah! I love hunting, playing with yarn balls, origami- all sorts of things."

PSYCOsanches589 said:
"Oh...ok." he said with a smile. "What about you scarlet?"
@azimuth
Scarlett stepped off the desk, avoiding the cat below as she morphed. Evidently, she can't talk in her owl form. "I hunt. Though sometimes I forge things from metal, when I'm really bored."

azimuth said:
Scarlett stepped off the desk, avoiding the cat below as she morphed. Evidently, she can't talk in her owl form. "I hunt. Though sometimes I forge things from metal, when I'm really bored."
"What sort of things?" Asked Koiso.

queenhistoria said:
"What sort of things?" Asked Koiso.
"well, my latest project I Finished before I came here was a fire pit for the rest of my family. Otherwise, sculptures or tools."

azimuth said:
"well, my latest project I Finished before I came here was a fire pit for the rest of my family. Otherwise, sculptures or tools."
"Interesting." She said. "Anyway, you said you like hunting, right? Maybe we could do that together sometime."

queenhistoria said:
Koiso smiled happily, her tail swishing, then, she shifted into her human form and sat at her desk.
azimuth said:
"sounds like a plan."
"I just noticed...you two are like opposites...scarlet can't talk in animal form, but can as a human. Koiso you can't talk as a human, but can as an animal." he chuckled "That's funny."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back