• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why did I leave?" Zero looked at the ground, his face growing dark. "there is a looming threat, I've had to keep constant watch on him 24/7. Any spare time I've had I have had to rest, due to exhaustion." Zero sighed, then adding "I technically did need someone to seal my powers, but more honestly I wanted to make sure I'm able to protect you when the time comes." Anyone that has known Zero long enough knows that the way he is talking now means he is telling the truth, however something was in his voice... Almost like he was scared.

...†Akira got bored of the fight. He stood up and everything he had just created, the couch, table, food and beers, disappeared. He sighed and disappeared, reappearing infront of the restaurant, infront of Layla and Zero. He spoke to Zero, holding up a piece of paper with multiple magical runes and formulas inscribed on it†...

" Here's your artificial power limiter. Now you can get that seal off of Layla. "

Uraboku_11-149_zpsf7982062.jpg

--------------------------------------

@Mashiro Shiina @PixelScoreMC

Zero looked over towards the male that appeared, the piece of paper had dissolved to a fine black dust, before Zero had turned to him. "What seal? I don't see one."

" This one. "

...†Another seal formed in his fingertips as if nothing had happened. He glared at Zero and spoke†...

" Also, don't do that again. "

7684716611a12831727832l_zps352abfbb.jpg

((( Going off for a while. )))

PSYCOsanches589 said:
"Well...where to begin...." he said as he thought of a place to start "Well...she was a young upcoming mage, but...very talented and she learned pretty quickly. Her goal was to master any new magic she could find...which she then passed that on to me...when she...died..." his ears would droop lowly and kenya's voice turned very low and depressed when he talked about it.
"Oh…" Koiso said quietly. "I'm so sorry…"

Zero grinned. "Crafty little bastard. I don't think you realize what you're getting into." He takes the seal from his hand, and gestures his left hand, summoning a strange person. "You have summoned me master Zero?" Zero hands the new person the seal, and whispers in his ear, "Protocol 91b." The mans eyes widen, but returns to normal. He then replies, "Yes master Zero... May luck be with you." The strange new person hands Zero a small vial with mysterious liquid in it. Zero uncorks it, and drinks it full, Making the scorpion symbol on his neck fade, as well as Layla's. Zero screams in pain, as his red scar takes over his entire body, forming intricate patterns. Meanwhile, spots of his skin turn to darkness, his voice changing into a deeper tone. "I hate changing seals... you better have made a decent one. Also, don't question the way I activate these."

Zero grabs the seal back from the strange man, and throws the seal out in front of him. "Ut signaculum absorbeat me , sicut in flammam Deus." The seal shines a bright purple, and the light engulfs Zero. A strange Lion symbol appears on his neck, and the strange paper disappears. "Hmm..... Decent. It should contain a bit of my powers-" Zero screams in pain again, as his scars recede back to the one place on his face, and his black blotches on his body disappear.

"One thing though... I'm not leaving Layla."

@Fukushima Akira

Last edited by a moderator:
queenhistoria said:
"Oh…" Koiso said quietly. "I'm so sorry…"
"It is ok....I knwo she is watching over me in the after life and that she is in a better place." he said with a reasurring, yet somewhat dead, smile.

Jamey continued to walk down the hallway still remaining in his calm, peaceful-like state. "I wonder where everyone is? I've been wondering these hallways for the last couple of minutes and still haven't seen anyone. Maybe class is going on or something?" he said to himself looking around the empty hallways.

PSYCOsanches589 said:
"It is ok....I knwo she is watching over me in the after life and that she is in a better place." he said with a reasurring, yet somewhat dead, smile.
Koiso looked at him, really looked at him, easily seeing through his smile. She decided to change the subject.

"Anyway," she meowed. "My name is Koiso. Koiso Ozaki. It's nice to meet you, Kenya."

queenhistoria said:
Koiso looked at him, really looked at him, easily seeing through his smile. She decided to change the subject.
"Anyway," she meowed. "My name is Koiso. Koiso Ozaki. It's nice to meet you, Kenya."
"It is nice to meet you to!" he replied "So, where do you come from, Koiso?"

Layla stared at the two, watching their interactions. Her thoughts, on the other hand were all but on them, up until she heard Zero in agony. Raising her brow, she sharpened her gaze towards the two, halting in her words to hear Zero say he wasnt leaving her. As much as she wanted to hear it, she couldnt believe him fully, and simply pat them both on the back. "If I can...im here to help Zero." Blowing her breath, she thought of the fear his she heard in his voice, knowing it would be something disasterous.

Zero sensed doubt in Layla, knowing she might never be able to trust him again. "Layla.... I- NO!" Zero grabs the male and Layla, forming the three into complete shadow, and quickly shadow traveling to a nearby tree, blending in with it's shadow. "Everyone... I've finally been found." Soulis was walking over towards the resturant, looking cocky. "Forgot to tell you Layla.... your father went a bit... Rogue."

@Mashiro Shiina

Layla blinked, being grabbed and transported. Slowly she peered around the tree, allowing her irises to glisten. 'Miss your daddy?' Gritting her teeth, Layla turned her back to the image, burying her face into the bark of the tree, lowering her voice to a whisper. "Father....."

"He's changed.... He was my seal remember? He couldn't handle it after such a long time... he's half mad, but not fully gone. However, he has aquired some strange powers...." Soulis entered the resturant, and Zero let out a sigh of relief. "Let's go while while we can." Zero waves his hand at the resturant, causing the doors and windows to shatter into pieces. Zero then shadow travels them back to the dorm area at the school. "Not a word from you male."

@Mashiro Shiina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back