• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rozu jumped at him appearing behind her, but sighed when he replied to her question.

tumblr_mvnuaeT6Di1qbvovho1_500.gif

"W-well, I'm new here, I'm not sure w-where to go." She stuttered.

Kalena wasn't particularly interested in the money, men tended to buy everything for her or simply give it to her for free. She had no idea if 500$ was a lot either. She knew she'd once been given a 1000$ by a man that she couldn't persuade that she'd slept with him for free. She'd given it to the first homeless person she'd seen.

"A talent show? I suppose I could dance... You don't think I have too much of an advantage?" Kalena asked, if the judge was male after all she'd get full marks. @AriaTheWatcher

" I see. You're best bet is to get a timetable and a school diary at the receptionist. In the diary, it has the entire layout of the school. No one really knows about the diary because they never ask for one. Anyway, the reception is over there. "

...†Akira pointed over to a building on his right†...

" It's probably best if you stop stuttering. You need to have self confidence at this school or else you could find yourself a bully victim.. "

LukaSexy87_zpsabe3ad9f.jpg

Rozu bowed in thanks, and sighed of relief. Someone had final helped her.

"My name is Rozu Dorama. What's yours?" She asked smiling.

tumblr_my0pu1tU431rrikc8o2_500.gif

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Yuu blinked, but slowly smiled once he began drying her hair. She of course said nothing like always, and clasped her hands together at her front. Slowly trailing her gaze sideways, she stared at the window.

[/QUOTE]
Shade silently continued drying Yuu's hair for a minute or two long and then stepped away with his towel in hand. While Yuu's hair wasn't perfectly dry, it was no longer dripping everywhere either. Shade smiled at Yuu and then saw her gaze going to the window. He say the sun was shining outside and a few birds flying about. Without looking at Yuu, Shade said quietly, "Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day...."

" My name is Akira Fukushima. It's nice to meet you. "

...†Akira soon looked over at the receptionist building. He spoke as he turned beck towards Rozu†...

" Shall we get going? "

7684716611a12707400520l_zps686f7b13.jpg

Rozu smiled and nodded, and started walking to the building. It soon went quiet, and decided to ask another question.

"So, what are you? I mean no one could sneak up on me like that, a-and this school holds many kinds of creatures."

" I am a God with Demonic powers. A.. Demonic God if you will. "

...†Akira continued walking, stopping just outside of the receptionist building. He spoke as he leaned against the wall beside the door, looking at Rozu†...

" Go on in. I'll wait outside for you. "

7684716611a12707395907l_zps13851388.jpg

She nodded and walked inside. She soon got the book and came back out, then bowed to Akira.

"Thank you for showing me what to do."

tumblr_mxasu25PPO1r11qslo4_250.gif

" No problem. There was nothing else to do. Do you need any help finding your dorm? "

...†Akira spoke as he pushed off the wall, walking over to her†...

"Awww you woulda look cute in just the shirt " he rolled out of bed and put on a pair of sweatpants. Before flopping back onto the bed next to her puting his head in her lap "so Tuffy whatca thinking about "

@AriaTheWatcher

" Alright. Follow me. "

...†Akira then began walking towards the opposite end of campus, occasionally looking back at Rozu†...

Rozu followed closely, watching the sun rise slowly, since she arrived quite early. She hadn't even noticed Akira looking at her occasionally. She was taking in her surrounding.

...†After ten minutes of walking, Akira spoke†...

" We're almost there. It's just around the corner. "

...†Akira said as he continued to walk, soon turning the corner. He stopped just at a set of stairs†...

" Here we are. "

" This is the female dorms. We're at a side door. The female dorm is connecting the the main building of the school, however I find that it's a lot quicker coming from this route. Plus outside has beautiful scenery. "

...†Akira explained as he looked at her†...

Jamey was walking down the street from the school feeling a chain of different emotions flowing through him and tried his very best to keep them under control. He focused his energy into excitement which got him pumped for meeting all the new kids at the school. "Man I am so pumped today. I get to meet so many new people who have powers just like me! Maybe I can find strong people to?! Oh man this day simply can't get any better!" He had finally made it to the school and began to calm himself to a peaceful state so he didn't freak the other kid out on his first day. He walked inside amazed on how big it was and took a deep breath. "I have a good feeling about this school."

" No problem. I probably will see you around. "

...†Akira then turned around and spoke as he walked away, soon becoming nothing more than black mist and vanishing†...

" Later. "

...†Akira soon reformed back on top of the building he was on earlier and created a black couch, setting it down on top of the roof. He sat on it and looked out at the city. He created a small square table, putting it beside the arm rest. He then created a pack of four beers along with some food, soon putting up a small insect-resistant barrier around himself, the couch and the table. He watched the city as he took a beer and opened it. He began drinking the beer, occasionally taking a piece of food and eating it. His enhanced senses allowed him to watch and here a fight that was going on between two rival gangs at the opposite end of the city†...

Rozu finished packing then started walking to school... She heard something. It didn't sound normal. She decided it was time to take her weapon. Her blood

tumblr_n48q4nWodc1rdjnzso4_250.gif

tumblr_mu7hyagB4B1spzgpco1_500.gif

Layla shifted her gaze to the hole made in the floor, preparing to respond before she was pulled and dragged into the hole, only to appear standing outsise of a resteraunt. "Well. Arent you still efficient? " Rolling her irises, she turned to face him. "So you didn't? Then why did you?"

...†Akira wore a small smile on his face as he observed the fight. Both seemed to be capable warriors for Humans, however Akira wasn't impressed. He found the fight entertaining to say the least†...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back