• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
" I was just there. I don't know if you'll like it or not. "

...†Akira stood up, stretching his arms. He observed Layla and walked over to her, extending his hand infront of him†...

" Let's go. "

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla shifted her gaze to look at Akira. She hadnt budged from her spot on the floor, slowly raising her brow being her only change in motion. "Welcome back...im still not ready though." Layla then returned her gaze to the ceiling, slowly kicking her feet, ignoring her attire.
Luna blinked. 'Had he never heard of mojo?' Rolling her irises, Luna giggled. "What if I want that to happen? Don't be so quick to order clothes on me. Besides, a shirt is enough."

[/QUOTE]
Toshiro grumbles, "You look... so.... " He couldn't find the right words to say without breaking his own character.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex kissed him back, a small smirk forming on his lips. "Then let's go, sweet cheeks."
Mahiro teleports and they both turn up outside of the School, "Which direction Sexy Vexy?" Mahiro laughs.

Zero finally got fed up enough, he didn't need to know about Layla and her man whore adventures. The room Layla is in turns pitch black, and an eerie cold invades the room. Suddenly, Layla should feel something being removed from her, like someone taking a sticky note off her back. The room then returning to normal. A small metal disk on the ground, tainted black, has a note attached to it, reading:

"Do me a favor, crush this and burn the remains.

-Take a guess at who"

@Mashiro Shiina

LonelyAssassin said:
Toshiro grumbles, "You look... so.... " He couldn't find the right words to say without breaking his own character.
Mahiro teleports and they both turn up outside of the School, "Which direction Sexy Vexy?" Mahiro laughs.
Vex pointed into the correct direction before turning hi head to look at Mahiro. "This would be easier if you just let me hold you.." He mumbled, glancing away.

he blushed and kissed her "damn your perfect . I cant though .... i may be drugged up and drunk but i actually like you Tuffy i mean no erge to drug you or kick you to the side when im done ,by the way a very rare thing for me " he smiled down at you and kisses your nose

@AriaTheWatcher

Sixxx said:
he blushed and kissed her "damn your perfect . I cant though .... i may be drugged up and drunk but i actually like you Tuffy i mean no erge to drug you or kick you to the side when im done ,by the way a very rare thing for me " he smiled down at you and kisses your nose
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro giggled, "Trust me, I'm anything but perfect. I would never have thought that you might drug me though." She says, blushing a little.

Elizabeth sighs, wonderin if maybe hell wasnt so bad after all. "I'm so bored...being stuck in hell sucks, but what can I do, I'm dead..." she mumbles angrily.

" i...." he sighs and kisses her picking her up bridal style " your awesome " he grins and swings her around so shes piggy back on him " your coming with me Tuffy"he says playfully

@AriaTheWatcher

he held her legs to help keep her secure on his back kissing her arms as they wrapped around his neck, he sighed as she go blood on her hew walked towards his dorm slowing a few times wondering if what he was doing was the right thing

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro smiles, it was nice being with someone who genuinely loved her, unlike Han. She closed hereyes for a few seconds, speaking with the god of the mind through her mind.

when they got to his dorm he hesitated spinning her around so she was startling him and he arms were around his neck he wraped his arms around her waist and back to support her" you dont have to do anything you dont want to Tuffy , i dont want to screw anything up"

@AriaTheWatcher

" well lets get this blood off us i mean look at us its just icky " he grins and opens the door carefull not to hit her head . he treated her like a fragile doll and had no idea why he was gentle with her and he was never gentle with anyone he smiled at her unsure what to do with a girl that mattered

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro smiles, stepping in. "Thanks." She says, wondering why Adam was so careful with her. To her it almost seemed like he was treating her like a ticking time bomb. (@Sixxx)

he walks to the bathroom leaving the door open turning on the shower siting on the ledge of the tub while the water started to get warm and a moment later he flings the black shirt in the sink looking at him self in the mirror as he did so he smirked ,he was cocky he knew he was attractive but often forgot about it ,normally not caring but it was a real confidence builder when he did appreciate himself, the room filled with steam and he turned to the shower (hes not in the shower) and turned it down from scalding to just hot " shower's hot " he called out to her" for once" he mutters to himself

@AriaTheWatcher

Layla stepped forward, only to freeze in her tracks. Darkness engulfing her, she was silent, only shivering from the sudden burst of cold. Moments later, well seconds, she felt as though a part was being removed from her, only to have everything return to normal, leaving a puzzled Layla. Slowly, she turned to look behind her, seeing nothing but a disc and a note. Staring for a few moments, Layla grit her teeth and left the room without a single word.

Luna tilted her head, watching his reactions. "So, what?" Giggling quietly to herself, Luna made her way towards him, stopping to where she was barely ten inches away from him. "Youre supposed to finish your sentence."

Zero laughed amused, wondering if she would destroy the tracker herself when she came back to the room. After all, he finally didn't need updates on what she was doing streaming through his head. He decided he hadn't had enough fun with her, but decided to still tell the truth while doing so. He saw a squirrel, and stole it's shadow, and shrunk into the size of the squirrel and looked just like it, except his eyes were a void black. He ran over to the room, and once seeing Layla exit the room stood stone still facing her.

@Mashiro Shiina

Last edited by a moderator:
((( Pixel, Akira and Layla are in his home in the city, not her room xD )))

...†Akira watched Layla leave as he slowly lowered his hand and looked at the disk that lay on his floor. He bent down and picked up the strange object, observing it, noting that it was black and metallic, unlike any other disk he had ever seen. His irises changed to feature a red pentagram-like symbol. He spoke as he looked at the disk...

" Analyse existence. "

latest

Akira stood up and put the disc into his pocket. He soon followed Layla out of his room. He muttered under his breath as he did so†...

" Zero is his name, huh? I wonder why he was spying on Layla. It looks like we aren't going on that walk just yet. "

tumblr_m9ftn6PJdb1ra9ci7o1_500_zpspmnjw2do.gif

-------------------------------------

@Mashiro Shiina @PixelScoreMC

Layla stopped, dragging her irises to stare down at the squirrel. Her own attitude and demeanor had changed. She was aggravated, and pissed. Slowly, she squatted down, poking at the squirrel. "What are you looking at little beast? As fir your notes, you should write better." Rolling her irises, she flicked the squirrels forehead. "And you should know I dont like talking to animals against will."

...†Akira switched his form to his original form. He walked forward, observing Layla and the squirrel, knowing that it wasn't an actual animal. He decided to play along with the charade, looking at Layla and the squirrel with a confused facial expression, his left arm resting on his sword's hilt†...

" What's going on? Why are you conversing with a squirrel, Layla? "

Tenofthem_zpsf53ad3d9.jpg

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla stepped forward, only to freeze in her tracks. Darkness engulfing her, she was silent, only shivering from the sudden burst of cold. Moments later, well seconds, she felt as though a part was being removed from her, only to have everything return to normal, leaving a puzzled Layla. Slowly, she turned to look behind her, seeing nothing but a disc and a note. Staring for a few moments, Layla grit her teeth and left the room without a single word.
Luna tilted her head, watching his reactions. "So, what?" Giggling quietly to herself, Luna made her way towards him, stopping to where she was barely ten inches away from him. "Youre supposed to finish your sentence."

[/QUOTE]
"...." Toshiro continued to look away from here, she was irresistible, sexy, gorgeous and the urge to pounce on her was growing on him every time she got closer. Looks like he had a thing for big shirts on girls, especially when it was just that big shirt she was wearing.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex pointed into the correct direction before turning hi head to look at Mahiro. "This would be easier if you just let me hold you.." He mumbled, glancing away.
"Shut up." Mahiro teleported in that direction a couple of times before seeing the Theme Park for himself, he grinned and teleported again. No ticket needed. "We're here."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back