• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I..." Kalena sighed. "I walked into the wrong classroom, or at least I assume it was as I don't actually have a timetable but that's not important. An elderly male teacher, Horatio? He was in there and it sent him into cardiac arrest and he died..." Kalena averted her gaze, feeling tears starting to well in her eyes which she forced back. She had no way of knowing that the man she was confessing this to had ordered Tasuke to kill that teacher.

"It was an accident but it was still my fault... I feel awful about it" Kalena bit her lower lip before looking up at the Watcher to see his response.

(HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! ITS JOHN ABRAUS!!! THE MODS HAVE GIVEN ONE MORE CHANCE!!! MY BROTHER IS BANNED FROM USING HIS COMPUTER!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!)

"huh . never believed in god or erm gods before" he chuckled pulling her closer and grinned down at her " im not very good though, i mean i know when im bad but i never feel bad i just well i dont care very much" he shrugged and kissed her forehead

@AriaTheWatcher

(It's someone else. I don't think Han has a brother)

Sixxx said:
"huh . never believed in god or erm gods before" he chuckled pulling her closer and grinned down at her " im not very good though, i mean i know when im bad but i never feel bad i just well i dont care very much" he shrugged and kissed her forehead
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro blushes. "One, how would it be possible for me to exist if gods werent real, and two, there is a god of murder Adam, a god of MURDER. I'm pretty sure your not as bad as him." She says.

Valkyre said:
"I..." Kalena sighed. "I walked into the wrong classroom, or at least I assume it was as I don't actually have a timetable but that's not important. An elderly male teacher, Horatio? He was in there and it sent him into cardiac arrest and he died..." Kalena averted her gaze, feeling tears starting to well in her eyes which she forced back. She had no way of knowing that the man she was confessing this to had ordered Tasuke to kill that teacher.
"It was an accident but it was still my fault... I feel awful about it" Kalena bit her lower lip before looking up at the Watcher to see his response.
The Watcher puts his hand on Kalena's shoulder, trying to calm her down a bit. "Horatio was a good man, and a personal friend of mine. He would have died in two days anyway due to his heart condition, at least he died happy." He says, saying the truth about what would have happened to Horatio. "It's not your fault, he was already going to die soon."

"Tonight i walked in got drunk ,was offered some sort of laced drug , took it , had sex with some girl , she then slaped me for reasons i dont know and then i killed her and then i went back and drank more and was offered mored drugs "he pats his pocket and shurged looking up at the sky keeping her held close

@AriaTheWatcher

"i just feel like you should know before i kiss you again "he smiles and kisses her leaning down quickly but kissing her slowly and passionately pulling her close to him

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro blushes a bright shade of red, admittedly surprised by Adam kissing her so suddenly, although, since he was probably still drunk she ciuld understand him doing that.

...†Akira lay under the large tree that towered above him. The sun rays fall as a blanket of white upon the greenery and flower fields around him. In their glow, the nascent leaves of spring lie papery and delicate, drinking in the energy the trees crave. These brilliant days must be better than Christmas for all the flora, an all-you-can-eat buffet until sundown. The air had the gentle heat of the new season, not warm, or cold, but tepid. On the ground lay the wetness of a recent rain-shower, soaking into the dark mud. Akira imagined himself alone until he stopped to really listen and look. The trees are alive with birds and squirrels. In the valley below there were fish. He was not alone at all, yet the solitude he could achieve in nature felt like a running faucet, draining away his stress. He could choose to walk fast, burning away more tension, or he could dawdle and take in the species around him. All winter long he'd been marching, but today he was taking it slow. Today he was letting the soft virescent hues dwell on retinas that are so accustomed to brown on brown under a sky of grey. Akira soon stood up from his position under the tree and began walking back along he path he had traveled. Moments later, Akira blackened and then became no more than black mist, disappearing from his position. He soon appeared back in his home, just at the base of his stairs. He had been gone for two hours. He turned to his left, looking at Layla and spoke, a smile on his face and his head tilting to the right slightly†...

" I'm back. "

Shallwe_zps76d205a6.jpg

-------------------

@Mashiro Shiina

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro grins, "This'll be fun." He grabs Vex's hand and kisses him on the lips softly, "Especially with you."
Vex kissed him back, a small smirk forming on his lips. "Then let's go, sweet cheeks."

adam pulled away from the kiss but his face stayed only a inch or 2 from her face " im getting blood on your shirt" he says quietly with a shaky laugh " i should shower..." he looked at her with his dark Caribbean blue eyes and smiled lightly . he wanted her to join him but he didn't want to ask . dont want to screw this one up adam he thought to himself You like her, you cant hurt her , you cant use her like the others... he bit his lip and sighing

@AriaTheWatcher

Haiiro shrugged. "It's fine, it's just a shirt." She says calmly, noticing that Adam was acting strange. "You look like you have something on your mind, care to tell me?" She says, relaying a message through her mind to a friend of hers.

Layla shifted her gaze to look at Akira. She hadnt budged from her spot on the floor, slowly raising her brow being her only change in motion. "Welcome back...im still not ready though." Layla then returned her gaze to the ceiling, slowly kicking her feet, ignoring her attire.

Luna blinked. 'Had he never heard of mojo?' Rolling her irises, Luna giggled. "What if I want that to happen? Don't be so quick to order clothes on me. Besides, a shirt is enough."

" Sure. Tell me when you're ready. "

...†Akira walked over to the couch and slumped down on to it. He looked at the ceiling as he did so, muttering†...

" The preparations are ready for later. "

Last edited by a moderator:
he shook his head a little to quickly " yeh-no im fine , just thinking , why can you read minds?" he says chuckling with an undertone of genuine worry he put his forehead on hers

@AriaTheWatcher

Layla watched him carefully, before a small smile played at her lips. Alright...come on." Layla stood up, allowing her clothing to change itself once her posture straightened. "Where to?" She clasped her hands together and placed them at her front, waiting on him.

Haiiro shuts her eyes for a few seconds before opening them, an odd glowing orb appearing above her head. "This is the god of the mind, he owes me a favor, so I use him to read minds. Oh, and I'm fine with taking a shower with you." She says calmly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back