• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
trix said:
Trix started blushing like crazy, there was one point on her tail near the end that she knew had great affects on her. Her heart started racing, she purred "What if i don't feel like telling you?" She grinned eyes glittering, she raised a brow at him curious of his answer. He was getting near the spot on her tail but she tried to show no reaction.
Clover smiles "Well if you don't tell me I would have to rub harder all over" he chuckles "This is going to be fun." He thought. "Also you're blushing so that gives me a clue on how you're feeling." He starts rubbing harder, getting closer to the tip.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed and slightly ran one hand through her hair as he stared up at the ceiling

"You really think at the speed you drive at any one would see us" she said in a childish voice as she nuzzled his chest happily

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and snuggled in his arms

Shira steped out of the car now in her normal form and smiled at ansom before kissing his cheek softly

@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio smiled slightly and kissed ruthys fore head happily

@Sweetone

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked back at Al and spoke♅...
“ I'll never forget her screams of agony as she begged for her life. They were the best things I'd ever heard. ”

KJ39tUaa0ZPHxzyDt9WY55WuuC8_zpsy8qpxypm.gif

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry for the delay todays my moms B-Day so I had to do that stuff...) Gilbert stared at Akira "Tell me......Why did you kill her?"

"And when you lose, what do I get?" Luce says, turning towards her. The devilish grin had returned to his face, and showed no sign of going anywhere.

@Daniel reaver

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles "Well if you don't tell me I would have to rub harder all over" he chuckles "This is going to be fun." He thought. "Also you're blushing so that gives me a clue on how you're feeling." He starts rubbing harder, getting closer to the tip.
Trix blushed more and stuck her tongue out playfully, she was glad it was dark so he couldn't see the full extent of the blush. She had never had anyone do this to her so she didn't know how to react. When he got to the spot on her tail she took a sharp breath inwards bitting her lip, despite her efforts not to. Her heart was racing she forced a grin "Nope...nothing" It was a total lie but she tried.

Shira hesitated for a sec before turning to him and nodding slightly "I want to see it considering you've already seen mine" she said softly

@AsongOfIceandFire

trix said:
Trix blushed more and stuck her tongue out playfully, she was glad it was dark so he couldn't see the full extent of the blush. She had never had anyone do this to her so she didn't know how to react. When he got to the spot on her tail she took a sharp breath inwards bitting her lip, despite her efforts not to. Her heart was racing she forced a grin "Nope...nothing" It was a total lie but she tried.
Clover smiles widely "You sure it was nothing?..." He rubs the tip of her tail harder. "Because I remember hearing you breathe in sharply." He chuckles "Also if you keep sticking out that tongue... Expect something surprising next time." He winks at her.

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles widely "You sure it was nothing?..." He rubs the tip harder. "Because I remember hearing you breathe in sharply." He chuckles "Also if you keep sticking out that tongue... Expect something surprising next time." He winks at her.
(Umm rubs the tip? What the hell did I just read xD )

PixelScoreMC said:
After a long exhausting few days of work, Zero wiped the sweat from his brow. "Oh man. That barrier was a total bitch to setup. Oh well, I got the job done." He grew happy just from the thought of seeing Eveangel again. "I hope she likes it. I'll surprise her. Hope she isn't showering or something. but... No. I hope not. Don't be like that Zero." He laughed, snapping his fingers and making Eveangel appear in front of him. "I got the renovations done on my home!"
Evangel looked around. "Oh Zerp, this place looks wonderful!" (Replying will be sparse, sick and busy)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira hesitated for a sec before turning to him and nodding slightly "I want to see it considering you've already seen mine" she said softly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded and snapped his fingers. A purple aura surrounded his body and in a violet flash, Ansom stood in his God form. He had white hair and he held a purple rose in his hands. He brought the rose to his nose and sniffed it, closing his eyes in the process.

creed_27_animestockscom1.jpg

He opened his eyes, revealing them to be violet, as the rose disappeared. "See? Nothing special." He said.

latest

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh thank god *Wipes sweat off forehead* I didn't even read it all I just saw Rubs the tip xD )
( You should read the other posts before you jump to conclusions c: )

Shira stared at ansom in aw and resisted the urge to bow to him so she slowly walked up to him and pushed against him "I....i" she said softly

@AsongOfIceandFire

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles widely "You sure it was nothing?..." He rubs the tip of her tail harder. "Because I remember hearing you breathe in sharply." He chuckles "Also if you keep sticking out that tongue... Expect something surprising next time." He winks at her.
Trix chuckled "maybe it was maybe it wasn't" she grinned. She raised a brow at him "What ya gonna do about it mister?" she bit her lip slightly tail flicking a bit.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira stared at ansom in aw and resisted the urge to bow to him so she slowly walked up to him and pushed against him "I....i" she said softly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled but did not return to his human form. "This feels much more natural. I think I will stay in this form." He nodded and kissed Shira. "What do you think?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
(Uhh ok are you ok today dude you seem I don't know just kinda off the ball)
(Nah... But Don't worry about it... Everyone has problems you don't have to pick me out.)

Shira just stared at him in aw and blushed "y-your so handsome" she said frankly as she slowly put her hands to his cheeks as she still stared into his hypnotizing eyes

@AsongOfIceandFire

Slaxt said:
(Nah... But Don't worry about it... Everyone has problems you don't have to pick me out.)
(Tell me about it honestly yours are probably worse but I live with the whole "You're ugly you should go kill yourself!" Crap like that heh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back