• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira lauphed with delight before unbuckling and climbing over to ansoms lap and siting in it happily
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"That is one way to ride in a car." Ansom sighed. He couldn't see but he still swerved through the traffic like a pro. "Huh, thanks Clover." He muttered.

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles "Sure! I'm fine with it..." He lies back on the couch and stretches "Just cling on to me when you get scared." He winks at her jokingly.
Trix smirked "I don't think i'll be the one getting scared" she stuck her tongue out at him resting her head on his shoulder after she turned the lights off and sat down. She liked that he coudln't see the blush on her face. The movie started and Trix became more comfy.

trix said:
Trix smirked "I don't think i'll be the one getting scared" she stuck her tongue out at him resting her head on his shoulder after she turned the lights off and sat down. She liked that he coudln't see the blush on her face. The movie started and Trix became more comfy.
"Alright if you say so...." He smirks and rests his head back on the couch to get comfy. "So what's this movie called?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled happily as ansom drove "this is fun" she said as she looked over to him

Atrio slowly hugged ruthy tightly "m-morning" he said softly to her

"You talk like you are sure you could have besten death in any thing" Thana said with a smirk as she took a deep breath in

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and snuggled "morning"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira leaned against the side window so ansom could see while she giggled with delight
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom parked his car on the side of the road. "This is a small car. It doesn't help that you want to sit on my lap." He chuckled. "I like it, but it isn't that comfortable."

"Oh, I thought I was talking like I could beat anyone at anything. My mistake." Luce responded, putting his hands behind his head, and letting out a comforted sigh.

@Daniel reaver

Slaxt said:
"Alright if you say so...." He smirks and rests his head back on the couch to get comfy. "So what's this movie called?"
Trix kept her eyes trained on the TV "It's called don't be afraid of the dark" she adjusted how she was laying so her head was on his lap, her tail hung off the side of the couch.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira pouted jokingly "awww what am I to big" she said as her chest shrunk and shoue giggled at ansom
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed. "No, you are perfect. I was just saying that it is hard to drive with someone on your lap. Except for children, they can do it. But since you literally cannot give me a child, I don't need to worry about driving with someone on my lap." He laughed.

trix said:
Trix kept her eyes trained on the TV "It's called don't be afraid of the dark" she adjusted how she was laying so her head was on his lap, her tail hung off the side of the couch.
(Poor, poor Sally.)

trix said:
Clover chuckles "Pffft... Humans and their names for things.. Ha... So funny.." He puts his hand on her head and pets her. "Alright let's see where this ends up..."

Shira smiled as she shrunk until she was a cute little girl then she nuzzled ansom childishly

@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio smiled down at ruthy then kissed her fore head softly

@Sweetone

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as she shrunk until she was a cute little girl then she nuzzled ansom childishly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "Don't succubi only change forms to appeal to whoever they try to seduce. Hate to break it to ya, but I am not into little girls." He shook his head.

"I know" she said childishly as she nuzzled ansoms chest "but this will help me though" she said through a giggle

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I know" she said childishly as she nuzzled ansoms chest "but this will help me though" she said through a giggle
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"You better not stay like this." Ansom said. "I really do not want two kids." He shook his head. "Too much work."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"You better not stay like this." Ansom said. "I really do not want two kids." He shook his head. "Too much work."
"I won't im just like this for the drive" she said childishly before she streched up and kissed ansoms neck

@AsongOfIceandFire

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles "Pffft... Humans and their names for things.. Ha... So funny.." He puts his hand on her head and pets her. "Alright let's see where this ends up..."
Trix chuckled "Humans are interesting beings...that's for sure" she smiled up at him. She closed her eyes when he pet her head purring slightly. She raised a brow at him "What do you mean when where this ends up?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back