• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
trix said:
Trix chuckled "Humans are interesting beings...that's for sure" she smiled up at him. She closed her eyes when he pet her head purring slightly. She raised a brow at him "What do you mean when where this ends up?"
Clover smiles "Whether if I end up scared or not... Doubt I'll get scared though.." He looks down at trix and smiles mischievously.

Daniel reaver]Atrio just layed there and blushed more at her words as the shadows in the room danced around playfully [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and laid her head on his chest

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I won't im just like this for the drive" she said childishly before she streched up and kissed ansoms neck
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded and put the car in drive again before taking off. "Fine. Just do not kiss me. What do you think bystanders would think?" He sighed.

Atrio blushed and slightly ran one hand through her hair as he stared up at the ceiling

"You really think at the speed you drive at any one would see us" she said in a childish voice as she nuzzled his chest happily

@AsongOfIceandFire

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles "Whether if I end up scared or not... Doubt I'll get scared though.." He looks down at trix and smiles mischievously.
Trix chuckled poking his nose playfully "We shall see" She got comfy watching the movie. It was actually pretty late by the time the movie was over, she stretched and looked up at him "So what did you think?" she grinned eyes glittering in the darkness.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed and slightly ran one hand through her hair as he stared up at the ceiling

"You really think at the speed you drive at any one would see us" she said in a childish voice as she nuzzled his chest happily

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "You never know. It wouldn't be hard to find me if they do see. I drive all the extravagant cars. They would easily find me and charge me with pedophilia."

"You wouldn't allow them to do that" Shira said as she looked up at ansom and smiled childishly as her tail and wings came out and her tail slowly started to slide it up one of his pant legs

@AsongOfIceandFire

trix said:
Trix chuckled poking his nose playfully "We shall see" She got comfy watching the movie. It was actually pretty late by the time the movie was over, she stretched and looked up at him "So what did you think?" she grinned eyes glittering in the darkness.
Clover smiles "It was great! Not scared though..." He chuckles and stretches "Who knew humans were so creative?" He looks at trix "So... What do you want to do next." He winks at her playfully.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You wouldn't allow them to do that" Shira said as she looked up at ansom and smiled childishly as her tail and wings came out and her tail slowly started to slide it up one of his pant legs

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "If they do it in public, I will have no choice. I cannot show people that I am a god in a human body." He felt the tail, but he kept his eyes on the road.

[QUOTE="subject 635](Welp, no one cares for me then

[/QUOTE]
(I care... Q~Q you make me cri errytiem.)

[QUOTE="subject 635](Welp, no one cares for me then

[/QUOTE]
(If you go a page or two back. Maybe three. You can see all my open characters :D )

subject 635]Sees Himeragi [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Himeragi is sitting on a bench reading a book with one leg crossed over the other with her wings shown but their a bit small now. As she flips a page in her book, she grabs a Pocky from the pack and puts it in her mouth*

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles "It was great! Not scared though..." He chuckles and stretches "Who knew humans were so creative?" He looks at trix "So... What do you want to do next." He winks at her playfully.
Trix chuckled "they have their moment i suppose" she smiled. She pushed some of her hair out of her face and raised a brow at him "I don't know, did you have anything in mind?" she winked at him and stuck her tongue out.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just nodded while not opening her eyes or looking over to him

Shira kind cowered in submission to what ansom said she didn't mean to but at the mention of his true form she felt she didn't diserve him at all and should be bowing to him instead of loving on him

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed. "No need to try and worship me. Han tried to do that and he died. I brought him back, but still...." He kissed Shira even though she was still in her child form. "I will always still be Ansom. I will show you when we get back to my dorm."

trix said:
Trix chuckled "they have their moment i suppose" she smiled. She pushed some of her hair out of her face and raised a brow at him "I don't know, did you have anything in mind?" she winked at him and stuck her tongue out.
Clover grabs trix's tail "Hmm... I'm thinking I should tease you while you try to get me back." He smiles and rubs her tail "Test one... How does this feel?"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom laughed. "No need to try and worship me. Han tried to do that and he died. I brought him back, but still...." He kissed Shira even though she was still in her child form. "I will always still be Ansom. I will show you when we get back to my dorm."
Shira just nodded and nuzzled him still feeling insignificant to him but accepted his words and his actions twoards her

@AsongOfIceandFire

Slaxt said:
Clover grabs trix's tail "Hmm... I'm thinking I should tease you while you try to get me back." He smiles and rubs her tail "Test one... How does this feel?"
Trix started blushing like crazy, there was one point on her tail near the end that she knew had great affects on her. Her heart started racing, she purred "What if i don't feel like telling you?" She grinned eyes glittering, she raised a brow at him curious of his answer. He was getting near the spot on her tail but she tried to show no reaction.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just nodded and nuzzled him still feeling insignificant to him but accepted his words and his actions twoards her
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom drove the way back to the dorms in silence. Once there he got out of the car and quickly opened the passenger side door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back