• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
trix said:
Trix chuckled "maybe it was maybe it wasn't" she grinned. She raised a brow at him "What ya gonna do about it mister?" she bit her lip slightly tail flicking a bit.
Clover rubs her tail harder "I'm going to do something surprising... But I'm not going to tell..." He smirks.

"Damn. You're response wasn't nearly as funny as the last girl I used that line on...oh well. How about you continue to play games with me? You're the best opponent I've met so far, and if what you said is true, you'd make a passable teammate." He answered, standing up. "What about you? What do you want?"

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
(Tell me about it honestly yours are probably worse but I live with the whole "You're ugly you should go kill yourself!" Crap like that heh)
(Nah man... I like to keep things to myself.. I don't involve others in my problems because they could get hurt. But hopefully stuff like that doesn't happen to you anymore. Feel better m9)

Slaxt said:
(Nah man... I like to keep things to myself.. I don't involve others in my problems because they could get hurt. But hopefully stuff like that doesn't happen to you anymore. Feel better m9)
(Sorry for asking......Man why am I sharing my problems I never do this)

shortyshot8 said:
(Don't need to say sorry you're just curious. Also I always forgive so don't say sorry.)

[QUOTE="subject 635](( guys I joke around

Looks at Himeragi and mouths the words "help me"

looks at Himeragi and mouths "help me"

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi looks up to look around until she sees 635 mouthing the words help me. She then puts her book down and walk over to 635*

Slaxt said:
(Don't need to say sorry you're just curious. Also I always forgive so don't say sorry.)
(Maybe it's just the Schizophrenia but I feel like I want to punch something damn voices!)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just stared at him in aw and blushed "y-your so handsome" she said frankly as she slowly put her hands to his cheeks as she still stared into his hypnotizing eyes
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "Umm...thanks." He said as he reached up and grabbed Shira's hands and lowered them. "Be careful, you might not get out." He smirked.

Shira just stared at him as she pushed up against him "am I wothy of such a great being" she wispered as she slowly moved to kiss him hoping he would kiss her back as an awnser to her question

@AsongOfIceandFire

"Well, thats sad. But if that's how you'd like to play the game..." Luce says, shrugging his shoulders. "So, what would you like to play this time?" he stuffed his hands in his pocket, as a breeze flowed through the area.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just stared at him as she pushed up against him "am I wothy of such a great being" she wispered as she slowly moved to kiss him hoping he would kiss her back as an awnser to her question
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled and moved forward, causing their lips to meet. He broke away after a few seconds. "Don't go acting all weird." He chuckled and sat down on the chair.

Thana thought as her hair blew into her face before she pulled it behind her ear then smiled "what do you want to play" she asked him curiously

@AsongOfIceandFire

Slaxt said:
Clover rubs her tail harder "I'm going to do something surprising... But I'm not going to tell..." He smirks.
Trix raised her eyebrow but chuckled. She poked his cheek playfully trying to ignore the sensations from her tail bitting her lip. She grinned then stuck her tongue out quickly pulling it back in and smiling sweetly.

shortyshot8 said:
(Sometimes u just need to let it out :3 It happens)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana thought as her hair blew into her face before she pulled it behind her ear then smiled "what do you want to play" she asked him curiously
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom wrapped his arms around Shira. "So, should I stay in this form?" He asked and he rested his head on her shoulder. "Or do you like my human one better?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Both are desirable" Shira said with a slight giggle as she turned her head and kissed his
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "I guess I will stay in this one." He returned the kiss.

Luce's smile grew wider." How about tag? It s one of humanities oldest and most well known forms of entertainment. One person hunting down another...Of course, we wouldn't be using our powers for this. Just good, old fashioned footwork, and decent hand eye coordination..."

@Daniel reaver

Shira kissed ansom then kissed him again before turning around and siting in his lap facing him and kissing him again

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back