• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira blushed and nodded happily as she got up and walked to the bathroom and started to fill up the bath before pouring the rose petals in and blushing slightly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom snapped his fingers and he appeared in the bathtub. "Why, thank you." He smiled and raised his hand, picking up some petals in the process. "Care to join me?" He asked as he stared at Shira, his eyes turning a darker hue of purple.

1322550_1388387002018_full.jpg

Shira jumped back when ansom appered then blushed and slightly nodded happily to him as her eyes started to turn pink "I-if you wish" she said as she started to undress

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira jumped back when ansom appered then blushed and slightly nodded happily to him as her eyes started to turn pink "I-if you wish" she said as she started to undress
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Yes, I do wish." He smiled and lowered himself farther into the tub, the water going up to his chin.

"Can't wait to see that happen. " Luce yelled over his shoulder as he picked up speed. "Chances are the only thing I'll see is you choking on dust."

@Daniel reaver

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom snapped his fingers and he appeared in the bathtub. "Why, thank you." He smiled and raised his hand, picking up some petals in the process. "Care to join me?" He asked as he stared at Shira, his eyes turning a darker hue of purple.
1322550_1388387002018_full.jpg
((Where the hell u get these pictures))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira finished geting undressed then blushed and hesitated before slowly geting in with ansom and blushing
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "For a Succubus, you sure do blush around guys." He nodded and trailed his gaze downward before looking back at Shira's eyes.

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Where the hell u get these pictures))

[/QUOTE]
( xD . ;D)

Shira looked at him and blushed more "I-it's not my fault it's yours I n-never acted like this until I saw you" she said softly as she slightly covered up her chest with one arm

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked at him and blushed more "I-it's not my fault it's yours I n-never acted like this until I saw you" she said softly as she slightly covered up her chest with one arm
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"My fault?" Ansom tilted his head. "How is it my fault?" He smiled and moved closer. "I didn't make you fall for me. I simply healed you and now look where we are. I think Earthlings call that being 'smooth'." He chuckled.

"W-well it's not every day you find out your with a divine being that looks as powerful as he sounds" she said nervously as she blushed more when he moved closer to her

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"W-well it's not every day you find out your with a divine being that looks as powerful as he sounds" she said nervously as she blushed more when he moved closer to her
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"Powerful, huh?" Ansom raised and eyebrow. "But you haven't seen my power yet. I doubt you will ever see it until I fight the one I am here to fight." He sat right next to Shira and rested his head on her bare shoulder. "I love clear water." He said.

Shira blushed more and Nervously leaned into ansom "I-if you fight this one will I lose you" she asked as she looked up at him while her tail glided around in the water and she blushed

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira blushed more and Nervously leaned into ansom "I-if you fight this one will I lose you" she asked as she looked up at him while her tail glided around in the water and she blushed
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "Everyone will lose everything once this fight comes. I am talking of the fight of the fate of the universe. My ultimate goal is to destroy the universe. Perks of being the Anti-God. But do not worry, I will not challenge Clover until many, many centuries." He smiled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I hope that day doesn't come" Shira said softly as she pushed against ansom and nuzzled his neck
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed. "It will come eventually....it has to." He moved to the opposite end of the tub. "I will close my eyes as you get out and get dressed." He closed his eyes and put his hand over them.

Luce knew he was going to get caught soon, so he began wracking his brain for a way out. An idea crossed his mind, but it was risky...just how Luce liked it.

"Okay, Thanatos. Let's see how you handle...this!" Luce thought to himself, before making an immediate turn. Without a way to avoid him, The boy pulled Thana close and kissed her...if death truly had a gender. He'd have to ask about tha- what the hell was he thinking about in the middle of a game!?

@Daniel reaver

Shira frowned and looked down kinda feeling like she wasn't able to give ansom what he wanted as she steped out and slowly wraped a towel around her and walked out

@AsongOfIceandFire

Thana was running when he kissed her then she stoped dead in her tracks as her eyes went wide with suprise

@Kalin Scarlet

Ansom opened his eyes and sighed, getting out of the tub. He snapped his fingers and he was instantly dried. He thought about slicking his hair back again but decided against it. He put on a black overcoat that left most of his chest open. He walked out and smiled at Shira. His eyes had turned to a blue hue.

latest

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom opened his eyes and sighed, getting out of the tub. He snapped his fingers and he was instantly dried. He thought about slicking his hair back again but decided against it. He put on a black overcoat that left most of his chest open. He walked out and smiled at Shira. His eyes had turned to a blue hue.
latest
((SRRSLY WTF))

Shira turned to look at ansom with sadness on her face as she slowly walked over to him and put her hands to his chest and looked at his chest sadly "am I really worthy of being with you" she said softly as she looked down while still in the towle

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back