• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira turned to look at ansom with sadness on her face as she slowly walked over to him and put her hands to his chest and looked at his chest sadly "am I really worthy of being with you" she said softly as she looked down while still in the towle
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom grabbed Shira's hands and held them. "Of course you are." He smiled. "I told you to think of us as equals." He kissed her. "Got it?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira nodded then pushed into a soft hug laying her head on his chest "why me?" She asked him
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom let out a soft chuckle. "Do we really need to go over this?" He sighed and shook his head. "I cannot explain it. I have never had actual feelings for a girl." He shrugged. "I chose to help you because I felt something click when I looked at you."

"F**king-A, it worked!" Luce thought,, his mouth otherwise occupied. "Now, I just pull...pull away and...her lips feel kinda nice..."

@Daniel reaver

Shira blushed then looked up at him. He felt taller in his true form which made her stand on her toes so she felt she could reach his lips and kissed him slowly

@AsongOfIceandFire

Thana stood there frozen in place as he continued to kiss her 'watchers gonna kill me when he finds out' she thought as he kissed her

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira blushed then looked up at him. He felt taller in his true form which made her stand on her toes so she felt she could reach his lips and kissed him slowly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom picked Shira up and returned the kiss. "I know you need sexual interaction to survive, but I do not think I can do it with you yet." He sighed. "I do not like to rush into things."

[QUOTE="subject 635](( I'M SO LOOOONNNELY, I'M MR. LOOONNNEEELLLLYYYYY))

[/QUOTE]
(Do you wanna interact with Han. He is sitting underneath a tree in the courtyard.)

Thana frowned slightly and nodded in under standing. She felt a little hurt at that statement because she didn't need to have sexual interactions she wanted them with him.... Badly. "I under stand" she said softly as she slid her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Y not))

Walks into the courtward enjoying my new body

[/QUOTE]
Han had been laying under a tree for awhile now. He looked up slightly, placing his hands behind his head for support, and noticed a girl. "Ah, hello." He said. "Are you lost?"

Train-Heartnet-train-heartnet-10013367-800-600.jpg

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana frowned slightly and nodded in under standing. She felt a little hurt at that statement because she didn't need to have sexual interactions she wanted them with him.... Badly. "I under stand" she said softly as she slid her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "Some other time, I promise." He nodded and hugged her in return. "I am actually getting tired." He yawned. "Are you?"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han had been laying under a tree for awhile now. He looked up slightly, placing his hands behind his head for support, and noticed a girl. "Ah, hello." He said. "Are you lost?"
Train-Heartnet-train-heartnet-10013367-800-600.jpg
No I just enjoy the courtyard

@AsongOfIceandFire

Shira nodded to ansom then kissed his cheek before blushing slightly "am I to stay here?" she asked softly as she looked up at him again

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="subject 635]No I just enjoy the courtyard

[/QUOTE]
"Enjoy the courtyard?" Han laughed and stood up, placing one hand in his pocket. "Ah, I see. My apologies." He smiled slightly.

Train_Heartnet_Secret_Santa_by_tifa_bells.jpg

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira nodded to ansom then kissed his cheek before blushing slightly "am I to stay here?" she asked softly as she looked up at him again
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "You can if you want to. My bed is pretty big." He laughed and walked into his bedroom.

Shira blushed and looked down "if I do will I be able to keep my composer" she asked her self quietly as she walked into the bathroom and droped the towel before starting to put her clothes on

@AsongOfIceandFire

Luce held the kiss for nearly two minutes before he pulled back."I-I uh...I think I've won..." He said, not sure what he should say beyond that.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="subject 635]Do you mind if I sit with you....
@AsongOfIceandFire\[/uSER

[/QUOTE]
Han shrugged and resumed his seated session. "Go ahead." He pulled out a piece of powdered bread and a glass of milk, taking a bite out of the bread. "Are you new here?" He asked.

Kuro-sama9.jpg

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira blushed and looked down "if I do will I be able to keep my composer" she asked her self quietly as she walked into the bathroom and droped the towel before starting to put her clothes on
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom pulled off his shirt and lied down on his bed. He pulled the blanket to his chin and closed his eyes.

Shira walked out of the bath room before looking at the door then to his room 'what should I do'she thought as she held her hand to her chest before turning to ansoms room and silently walking in and undressing down to her bra and under wear before slowly climbing in behind him and sliding her arms around his waist and nuzzling his back soflty "I love you ansom" she whispered before closing her eyes

@AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han shrugged and resumed his seated session. "Go ahead." He pulled out a piece of powdered bread and a glass of milk, taking a bite out of the bread. "Are you new here?" He asked.
Kuro-sama9.jpg
"Sort of..... I lost my memory so I guess its a yes.... at least that's what people say..."

@AsongOfIceandFire

Sits next to Han

[QUOTE="subject 635]"Sort of..... I lost my memory so I guess its a yes.... at least that's what people say..."
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Han nodded. "I see." He chuckled. "I have had experience with memory loss. Not personally, but my girlfriend had her memory wiped for a while." He shrugged. "It'll come to you eventually."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira walked out of the bath room before looking at the door then to his room 'what should I do'she thought as she held her chest before turning to ansoms room and silently walking in and undressing down to her bra and under wear before slowly climbing in behind him and sliding her arms around his waist and nuzzling his back soflty "I love you ansom" she whispered before closing her eyes
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom barely heard what Shira had said but he could make it out. "I love you too." He mumbled sleepily. He smiled and began to drift off to sleep.

"W-what?" Luce exclaimed, as he stared at Thana's expression. He could almost say it was...cute. That thought alone was enough to put a blush on his face, as well.

@Daniel reaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back