• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thana layed there and didn't sleep that night as her heart was hurting for some reason 'why do I hurt so much now....is it because he rejected me in a way or is it because I crave him but he won't satisfy me' Shira thought as she held onto ansom tighter 'does he not like that I am so quick should I try to give him a normal relation ship' she thought as she layed there

@AsongOfIceandFire

Thana blushed as tendrils of shadow swarmed her making her disapere and reapers on the roof "that idiot....if watcher finds out" Thana said as she sat down and brought her knees to her chest

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="subject 635]"Yeah... hopefully..... I just wish I knew who I was"
@AsongOfIceandFire

Sigh

[/QUOTE]
Han shrugged again. "I know a few people who would know who you are even if you do not." He smiled. "One of them happens to be my roommate."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana layed there and didn't sleep that night as her heart was hurting for some reason 'why do I hurt so much now....is it because he rejected me in a way or is it because I crave him but he won't satisfy me' Shira thought as she held onto ansom tighter 'does he not like that I am so quick should I try to give him a normal relation ship' she thought as she layed there
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom felt Shira's grip get tighter, waking him up. He sighed and managed to free himself before turning to face Shira. He kissed her as she slept before wrapping his own arms around her. "Great. Now I cannot sleep."

Shira layed there pretending to be asleep 'im sorry ansom I'm sorry I woke you' she thought as she layed there with him

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira layed there pretending to be asleep 'im sorry ansom I'm sorry I woke you' she thought as she layed there with him
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed and got up from the bed. He walked into the kitchen and began to text Han.

Dead Man Walking
me
Whatchu up to?
them
Ah nothing. Just chilling.
them
You should check this Cat video
me
xD LOL so fnny

Shira opened her eyes then brought her hands to her chest and kinda curled up into a ball "I'm not go enough for him Am I" Shira wispered to her self as she clenched her heart and layed there before slowly falling asleep

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="subject 635]"Really?"

[/QUOTE]
Han nodded. "In fact, I am texting him right now." He smiled and tapped some more on his phone.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira opened her eyes then brought her hands to her chest and kinda curled up into a ball "I'm not go enough for him Am I" Shira wispered to her self as she clenched her heart and layed there before slowly falling asleep
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom walked back into his room and lied down next to Shira. "If you want to.....I am ready." He whispered.

Shira slowly opened her eyes and looked back to ansom "what do you mean" she said softly as she rubbed her eyes and rolled so she was facing him

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira slowly opened her eyes and looked back to ansom "what do you mean" she said softly as she rubbed her eyes and rolled so she was facing him
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled and kissed Shira. "I guess taking it quickly won't be so bad." He chuckled.

[QUOTE="subject 635]"Would he be able to tell me?"

[/QUOTE]
Han shrugged. "I have no idea. He is the God of Chaos, so he is highly unpredictable." He chuckled and lied down on the grass

Shira smiled happily before frowning a little and nuzzling close to ansom "but you said you wanted to take it slow" she said feeling like he was only doing this because of her "I want you to feel ready before we do it. I don't want you to say that just because of me" Shira said as she sat up

@AsongOfIceandFire

Han shrugged. "I have no idea. He is the God of Chaos' date=' so he is highly unpredictable." He chuckled and lied down on the grass[/quote']
God of chaos... that name seems so familiar.... like I know him.....

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled happily before frowning a little and nuzzling close to ansom "but you said you wanted to take it slow" she said feeling like he was only found this because of her "I want you to feel ready before we do it I don't want you to say that just because of me" Shira said as she sat up
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "I am ready. I want to do it with you, but I just want to let you know that I will do anything for you, okay?" He kissed her collarbone.

[QUOTE="subject 635]

[/QUOTE]
Han nodded. "You may have heard it somewhere. There are books about him. And songs, poems, epics, a lot of written accounts because of his status."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira blushed and nodded before hesitantly wraping her arms around ansom then kissing him passionately
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom returned the kiss as he ran his hand along the curve of Shira's body. (Fade?)

[QUOTE="subject 635]"No... I mean... personally... somehow...
Maybe someone had that nickname"

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"If anything bad has happened in your life, it is because of Ansom." Han laughed. "All the random crap, that is him as well." He shrugged. "He is pretty dangerous."

Shira woke up the next morning in ansoms arms and smiled a truly happy smile as she layed her head on his chest along with one hand

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="subject 635](Lol was thinking of another rp lol

"So when can I meet him?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Han shook his head. "I do not know. I think he is at our dorm with his new girly friends. Maybe later."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira woke up the next morning in ansoms arms and smiled a truly happy smile as she layed her head on his chest along with one hand
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom looked at Shira and chuckled. "Well, hello there." He kissed her quickly on the lips.

shortyshot8 said:
(Sorry for the delay todays my moms B-Day so I had to do that stuff...) Gilbert stared at Akira "Tell me......Why did you kill her?"
...♅Akira continued looking back at Al, soon replying as he looked ahead of him and began to walk away♅...

“ Why? Because I felt like it. You're boring, so until you wish to fight, don't interact with me. A word of warning, if you attempt to come near me while I'm with Serenity, I'll cut you down on the spot. ”

...♅Akira vanished from sight, reappearing in the courtyard. As he did so, he spoke, changing his form♅...

“ Time to spy in on Ansom~ ”

((( Ignore my last post @AsongOfIceandFire )))

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back