• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
trix said:
Trix raised her eyebrow but chuckled. She poked his cheek playfully trying to ignore the sensations from her tail bitting her lip. She grinned then stuck her tongue out quickly pulling it back in and smiling sweetly.

(Sometimes u just need to let it out :3 It happens)
Clover chuckles when trix poked him, he looks down at trix smiling "You stuck your tongue at me... Now you're going to get it!" He gets closer to trix's face and kisses her, making their tongues touch. He pulls back slowly smiling widely "Surprise!"

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles when trix poked him, he looks down at trix smiling "You stuck your tongue at me... Now you're going to get it!" He gets closer to trix's face and kisses her, making their tongues touch. He pulls back slowly smiling widely "Surprise!"
Trix smiled sweetly, she didn't know what this was but it was nice. She blushed when he kissed her closing her eyes for a brief moment she chuckled when he pulled back "At least luck is on my side and it was a good suprise" she winked playfully.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira kissed ansom then kissed him again before turning around and siting in his lap facing him and kissing him again
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom gently pushed her away. "Do not get greedy. I do not want you to rush this." He smiled and nudged her aside so he could stand up. "I need to change." He said as he walked into his bedroom.

Shira sat there and waited for ansom to walk out of veiw before bringing her knees up to her chest 'why am I acting like this now......but I want him so bad' she thought as she held herself thing to get composed

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver]Shira sat there and waited for ansom to walk out of veiw before bringing her knees up to her chest 'why am I acting like this now......but I want him so bad' she thought as she held herself thing to get composed @AsongOfIceandFire [/QUOTE] Ansom came back a few minutes later said:
upload_2015-5-5_22-38-48.png.a2a6d90ed2991973705efe028e0317e3.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• upload_2015-5-5_22-38-48.png
    upload_2015-5-5_22-38-48.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 11
trix said:
Trix smiled sweetly, she didn't know what this was but it was nice. She blushed when he kissed her closing her eyes for a brief moment she chuckled when he pulled back "At least luck is on my side and it was a good suprise" she winked playfully.
Clover smiles widely "Glad you liked the surprise." He chuckles "Tell me if you want more." He winks back at her.

Shira looked over at ansom and smiled at him "you look good" she said softly as she looked him over then giggled

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked over at ansom and smiled at him "you look good" she said softly as she looked him over
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom winked. "Just for you." He chuckled and sat down on the couch. "Be a dear and fetch me a blanket from that pile over there." He pointed to a heap of blankets in the corner of the room.

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles widely "Glad you liked the surprise." He chuckles "Tell me if you want more." He winks back at her.
Trix blushed but smiled sweetly "Possibly" she bit her lip lightly. She chuckled "leaning maybe a little, a lot to yes" she played with a strand of her hair nervously.

[QUOTE="subject 635]Finds a needle
Of the serum that wasn't absorbed

"Let's see..."

Injects it causing tyerrifying svreams as I change features

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi watches a bit afraid*

"You didn't let me give you the rules! ....Oh, what the hell. I can worry about beating Death when I'm older!" He says, smiling as he dashed off after Thanatos...

"I guess this place could be worth a shot...and hey, if not, I can always take it apart for kicks." he thought as he did.

@Daniel reaver

Shira got up and grabed a blanket "I hope you dont start treating me like a house wife" she said jokingly as she handed him the blanket then sat down next to him

@AsongOfIceandFire

trix said:
Trix blushed but smiled sweetly "Possibly" she bit her lip lightly. She chuckled "leaning maybe a little, a lot to yes" she played with a strand of her hair nervously.
Clover chuckles at trix's nervousness "Don't be so nervous... Just tell me where you want to take this." He smiles warmly, grabbing her hand and winking.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira got up and grabed a blanket "I hope you dont start treating me like a house wife" she said jokingly as she handed him the blanket then sat down next to him
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"Why would I do that?" Ansom asked. "Do I look like someone who would treat you like that?" He put a finger to his chin. "Maybe I should make you bow to me." He laughed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira pouted playfully and pressed up against him "is that what you want" she said jokingly into his ear
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shook his head. "No, I am not that high and mighty. I am not a king. I am only the Anti-God." He smiled and wrapped one arm around her. "You do not need to bow to me. Just think of us as equals."

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles at trix's nervousness "Don't be so nervous... Just tell me where you want to take this." He smiles warmly, grabbing her hand and winking.
Trix chuckled raising an eyebrow "Well i'm not exactly a one night stand kind of girl so better know what you're getting into" she stuck her tongue out. Her blush only deepened, she couldn't help but be nervous.

Shira giggled and nuzzled the side of his chest happily "as you wish" she said playfully while she wraped her arms around him

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled and nuzzled the side of his chest happily "as you wish" she said playfully while she wraped her arms around him
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "Actually, I need you to go run a bath for me." He smiled. "Oh and put these in it." He handed her a bag of rose petals. "It makes the skin look younger." He kissed Shira on the cheek, increasing her want to help him out.

trix said:
Trix chuckled raising an eyebrow "Well i'm not exactly a one night stand kind of girl so better know what you're getting into" she stuck her tongue out. Her blush only deepened, she couldn't help but be nervous.
Clover smiles "Don't worry I'll be there for you..." He chuckles and hugs her

(Fade to black?)

Shira blushed and nodded happily as she got up and walked to the bathroom and started to fill up the bath before pouring the rose petals in and blushing slightly

@AsongOfIceandFire

" Heh, please! You think a child's trick is going to work on me?" Luce says, diving backwards as she leaps over him, and catching Thana's ankle just before she steps out of his reach. "Got you! " He yells, scrambling to his feet, and heading off towards the dorms. Luckily, he had memorized a map of the entire school grounds earlier.

@Daniel reaver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back