• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slaxt said:
Clover smiles "that's good..." He lies back and stares at the ceiling silently until she said something that made him snicker. "Being covered up?... In what?" He looks at her with a huge grin on his face.
Trix rolled her eyes but smiled "I donno, i don't like wearing anything revealing i guess" she blushed a bit more bitting her lip. She looked down at him and grinned "Yea i know weird coming from a succubus..."

"Most people dont fear my power so much as rage and complain about it...whatever it is." Luce says, picking up a rock off of the ground. He then tosses the rock upwards, sending it through the clouds. "So, you're running from something, Thana?"

@Daniel reaver

*Himeragi sat on the bench in the courtyard with her wings shown and reading a book with one leg crossed over the other and eating a pocky*

trix said:
Trix rolled her eyes but smiled "I donno, i don't like wearing anything revealing i guess" she blushed a bit more bitting her lip. She looked down at him and grinned "Yea i know weird coming from a succubus..."
Clover chuckles "A succubus doesn't like to wear anything revealing?... Hmm.. That's new." He smiles "Soo... How many men have you seduced in your lifetime?"

"Okay. I would have found that strange, to be honest." Luce said, sitting down beside her."Were you holding back earlier?"

@Daniel reaver

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles "A succubus doesn't like to wear anything revealing?... Hmm.. That's new." He smiles "Soo... How many men have you seduced in your lifetime?"
Typically a succubus wouldn't be able to answer that question they had done it some many times but Trix shrugged "Only one...And i didn't even do anything...Just needed to get away" she grinned.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira happily took ansoms hand and smiled "let's do it" she said with a giggle
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom lead Shira to his car where he opened the passenger side door for her. "Milady...." He gave a small bow and laughed.

trix said:
Typically a succubus wouldn't be able to answer that question they had done it some many times but Trix shrugged "Only one...And i didn't even do anything...Just needed to get away" she grinned.
Clover smiles "One too many..." He chuckles "Anyways... What do you want to do next?" He pokes her cheek softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just smiled and nodded to his question as she rested her eyes @AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom closed the door and walked to the driver side. He got in and put the keys in the ignition. He put his hands on the wheel and smiled. "This is a new car. I love it." He laughed. "It is not my fastest but it is still 700 horsepower." He put the car in drive and pulled out of the parking lot and speeding down the road.

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles "One too many..." He chuckles "Anyways... What do you want to do next?" He pokes her cheek softly.
Trix stuck her tongue out "Well i didn't do anything to them so does it really count?" she winked playfully. She looked thoughtful for a couple moments "We could watch a movie if you want to?" s

trix said:
Trix stuck her tongue out "Well i didn't do anything to them so does it really count?" she winked playfully. She looked thoughtful for a couple moments "We could watch a movie if you want to?" s
Clover stares at her seriously "Movie? No..." He smiles widely "Just kidding! Sure I'd love to watch a movie! You pick the movie though..." He chuckles "I'm bad at picking movies."

Luce cringed, and leaned closer to her. He then smirked. "So was I." " He leaned against the trunk, the smirk still etched on his face.

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Atrio woke up the next morning and looked around his room before finding ruthy in his arms and blushing [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Ruthy woke up also and saw their clothes on the floor and blushed

Slaxt said:
Clover stares at her seriously "Movie? No..." He smiles widely "Just kidding! Sure I'd love to watch a movie! You pick the movie though..." He chuckles "I'm bad at picking movies."
Trix pouts playfully but smiles "Alright, no idea what to pick ill see what i have..." she got up and disappeared down a hall into her room to look for a movie. She found a creepy horror movie and walked back into the living room putting the movie in and sitting back on the couch. She looked at Clover "You ok with a horror movie?" her eyes glittered.

Interactable Characters:

Ciella - Nurse's Office

Himeragi - Courtyard reading a book

Natsumi / Natsuru - Computer room playing games

Add - Cosplay Coffee shop working

Emiko - Signing autographs in another classroom (cuz Emiko is a pop-star/actress. Just like Suzano but hes only a pop-star)

Anyone want to interact with them, just tag me
xD )))

trix said:
Trix pouts playfully but smiles "Alright, no idea what to pick ill see what i have..." she got up and disappeared down a hall into her room to look for a movie. She found a creepy horror movie and walked back into the living room putting the movie in and sitting back on the couch. She looked at Clover "You ok with a horror movie?" her eyes glittered.
Clover smiles "Sure! I'm fine with it..." He lies back on the couch and stretches "Just cling on to me when you get scared." He winks at her jokingly.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom closed the door and walked to the driver side. He got in and put the keys in the ignition. He put his hands on the wheel and smiled. "This is a new car. I love it." He laughed. "It is not my fastest but it is still 700 horsepower." He put the car in drive and pulled out of the parking lot and speeding down the road.
Shira smiled happily as ansom drove "this is fun" she said as she looked over to him

Sweetone said:
Ruthy woke up also and saw their clothes on the floor and blushed
Atrio slowly hugged ruthy tightly "m-morning" he said softly to her

@Daniel reaver[/URL]
"You talk like you are sure you could have besten death in any thing" Thana said with a smirk as she took a deep breath in

(I guess I will do my characters xD )

Han- Sitting under a tree in the courtyard

Aerobus- Hanging out in his dorm(Room 123)

Sansa- Chilling in the cafeteria

Catelyn- Pacing around the courtyard

Theorus- Sitting in English class

Sven- Practicing archery in the woods

Primca- Watching hellhounds fight by the lake

Lyre- Playing music in the gym.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled happily as ansom drove "this is fun" she said as she looked over to him

Atrio slowly hugged ruthy tightly "m-morning" he said softly to her

"You talk like you are sure you could have besten death in any thing" Thana said with a smirk as she took a deep breath in

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded as he drove faster. "I know it is. This is why I do it." He smiled and swerved through traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back