• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shira kissed him one more time before geting off of him and walking to the kitchen "fine" she said softly as she looked in the fridge form something to drink

@AsongOfIceandFire

Sweetone said:
"i may be jealouse if you go out like that" she said looking at him and giggled.
"Well its your fault for geting me wet" Atrio said jokingly as he smiled at ruthy

@Sweetone

Daniel reaver]Atrio stumbled a little before holding ruthy up and looking back at her "what do you think your doing" he asked her softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"catching a free ride" she said and kissed hid cheek.

Atrio blushed slightly then wraped his arms around her legs and lifted her up some more "fine but try not to squirm" he said jokingly as he started to walk out of the pool area

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed slightly then wraped his arms around her legs and lifted her up some more "fine but try not to squirm" he said jokingly as he started to walk out of the pool area

[/QUOTE]
She giggled and squirmed kissed his cheek

Shira looked over at ansom then curiously walked over to him "yeah?" She asked as she stood in front of him and held her hands behind her back

@AsongOfIceandFire

Sweetone said:
She giggled and squirmed kissed his cheek
"Hey I said don't squirm" he said jokingly as he held onto her to keep her from falling as he walked out of the pool area and across the yard

Thana looked at the girl curiously "that's me" she said as she looked at the girl

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Hey I said don't squirm" he said jokingly as he held onto her to keep her from falling as he walked out of the pool area and across the yard

[/QUOTE]
She giggled and nibbled on his neck giving him a hicky.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked over at ansom then curiously walked over to him "yeah?" She asked as she stood in front of him and held her hands behind her back
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom put his hands on Shira's cheeks and kissed her on the lips for a few seconds. "That is a taste of later." He chuckled and summoned a Dr. Pepper. "Thirsty?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed as he walked trying not to stumble "h-hey Wh-what are you d-doing" he said As he walked

[/QUOTE]
She giggled and looked innocent "nothing im being good" she said.

After a long exhausting few days of work, Zero wiped the sweat from his brow. "Oh man. That barrier was a total bitch to setup. Oh well, I got the job done." He grew happy just from the thought of seeing Eveangel again. "I hope she likes it. I'll surprise her. Hope she isn't showering or something. but... No. I hope not. Don't be like that Zero." He laughed, snapping his fingers and making Eveangel appear in front of him. "I got the renovations done on my home!"

@Metaphysics

Shira blushed a little then looked at the drink and nodded happily before slowly reaching for it

@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio blushed more "s-sure" he said jokingly as he walked to his dorm and opened the door

@Sweetone

Luce followed Thana, whistling the tune along with her as he walked. After a moment, he stopped. "Wait, why are you going to this school?"

@Nonalaka

Shira frowned and jumped onto ansoms lap "if it's gonna be like that then" she said as she sat there and stared into ansoms eyes

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Luce followed Thana, whistling the tune along with her as he walked. After a moment, he stopped. "Wait, why are you going to this school?"
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Thana nodded happily before continuing on "yup I am" she said with a giggle

Sweetone said:
She smiled as they got to his room and got off his back and giggled at the wet mark on his back
Atrio smiled and walked into his dorm and turned on the light before laying down on his bed and sighing happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned and jumped onto ansoms lap "if it's gonna be like that then" she said as she sat there and stared into ansoms eyes

Thana nodded happily before continuing on "yup I am" she said with a giggle

Atrio smiled and walked into his dorm and turned on the light before laying down on his bed and sighing happily

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and sat on his lap and looked down at him.

"What for? You're a goddess. A goddess of death, at that. What could you possibly find interesting in a high school?" Luce said, pocketing his dice as he focuses on the discussion.

@Daniel reaver

"I don't know why but I've always wanted to know more about the human world....plus no one goes to classes so it's actually like a haven" she said as she walked through the gates and looked around happily

@Kalin Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back