• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Atrio looked down at him then at ruthy and blushed before quickly looking away "y-yup" he said nervously [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She giggled and laid on the pool chair and opened her arms to him

Atrio blushed a little more before nervously siting down next to her

While still not trying to look at her in her swim suit

@Sweetone

Thana looked at the girl curiously "I don't know who you are but your at the school" she said as she pointed to it

Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed a little more before nervously siting down next to her While still not trying to look at her in her swim suit [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She giggled and laid a towel over her swim suit and smiled "better I thought you would love to see me like this" she said joking

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira blushed some more "s-say what" she asked curiously as she brought one hand to the back of ansoms head
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed. "Say that you cannot get enough of me." He kissed just below her jaw, still rubbing her stomach, slowly moving up.

Sweetone said:
She giggled and laid a towel over her swim suit and smiled "better I thought you would love to see me like this" she said joking
Atrio blushed more "I-i do" he said nervously as he looked over at her

Shira blushed a little more "I-i c-c-can't g-get enough of you" she said as she smiled slightly

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed more "I-i do" he said nervously as he looked over at her

Shira blushed a little more "I-i c-c-can't g-get enough of you" she said as she smiled slightly

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom grinned. "Perfect." He laughed and pulled his hands from her shirt. "That means that teasing you will be a lot more fun." He pointed to the clock and the small hand immediately jumped an hour. "It has been an hour." He laughed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed more "I-i do" he said nervously as he looked over at her

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
She kissed him deeply with passion.

Shira pouted and turned so that she was facing him "that's not fair" she said before she started to nibble on his neck softly

@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio blushed but happily kissed her back

@Sweetone

Shira pouted playfully then went to his other neck and licked it "why not now" she said softly before licking his neck again

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira pouted playfully then went to his other neck and licked it "why not now" she said softly before licking his neck again
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
(Other neck? xD )

Ansom shrugged. "Because you want to do it now and I do not tend to do what people want." He smiled and pushed her away again.

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled as ruthy kissed him not caring if he got wet any more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She took a breath of air and then kept kissing him "you know we arent dating yet since we havent asked eachother out" she said giggling.

(Other side of his neck)

Shira smiled then ducked under his hands then came up close to his face with a smile before slowly pressing her lips to his

@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio blushed a little and remembered last night "oh I think we are teknacly dating" he said nervously to ruthy

@Sweetone

Shira frowned jokingly "I wanst being a bad girl I was just giving you a kiss....what is that not alowed" she said with a playful pout

@AsongOfIceandFire

Sweetone said:
she giggled "i know I was just teasing you" she said and sat up to get ready to go to her dorm
Atrio got up then looked at his shirt before slipping it off "I guess I'm going like this" he said jokingly as he held his wet shirt in one hand

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned jokingly "I wanst being a bad girl I was just giving you a kiss....what is that not alowed" she said with a playful pout
@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio got up then looked at his shirt before slipping it off "I guess I'm going like this" he said jokingly as he held his wet shirt in one hand

[/QUOTE]
"i may be jealouse if you go out like that" she said looking at him and giggled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned jokingly "I wanst being a bad girl I was just giving you a kiss....what is that not alowed" she said with a playful pout
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "Is is right now." He laughed until his phone buzzed. He pulled it out and read a message from Aerobus before replying. He turned towards Shira. "I said later."

Aerobus
them
You better not have sex in my realm.
me
Lol. We are not.
them
Good. I might have killed you xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back