• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned and jumped onto ansoms lap "if it's gonna be like that then" she said as she sat there and stared into ansoms eyes

Thana nodded happily before continuing on "yup I am" she said with a giggle

Atrio smiled and walked into his dorm and turned on the light before laying down on his bed and sighing happily

[/QUOTE]
Ansom frowned. "Then what?" He asked as he kissed the corners of his mouth.

Daniel reaver]Atrio looked up before closing his eyes again "what are you doing" he asked jokingly as he brought his hands behind his head [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"i have no idea" she said giggling at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled then pushed past him to his neck then started to nibble one his neck happily
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
'Do you have a neck fetish?" Ansom asked before laughing. He pushed he head back and began to kiss her neck.

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled and pulled ruthy down and started to nervously kiss her neck while blushing [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and leaned her head to the side to give him more room to kiss her neck.

Shira blushed and moaned slightly in suprise at what he did before she wraped one arm around ansoms neck

@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio blushed a little as he sloghtly nibbled on her neck and wraped her arms around her waist

@Sweetone

Luce stood there, watching the joy in her eyes as she looked at the grounds before her. "I hope I can see what you do in this place one day. If it can bring a smile to even the goddess of death's face, it must be amazing."

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Atrio kissed down to her shoulder then back up to her neck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She let out a soft noise as he kissed to her shoulder.

Thana smiled as souls started to happily float around her as she walked "we can show our powers here and no one would scream or run" she said happily

@Kalin Scarlet

Shira blushed and nodded "y-yeah" she said softly

...♅Akira vanished from his position and appeared in the courtyard. He sighed audibly as he looked around, finding no one who was willing to fight. He soon vanished, reappearing beside Serenity, his form changing to the one it was when he left her. He spoke, a smile on his face♅...

“ Are you enjoying yourself? ”

tumblr_nkji4yZWS31s7320fo1_500_zpscprz9fp6.png

------------------------

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled as souls started to happily float around her as she walked "we can show our powers here and no one would scream or run" she said happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]

Shira blushed and nodded "y-yeah" she said softly
Ansom smiled. "Alright!" He snapped his fingers again and a shirt appeared on him. He winked at Shira. "So, where do you want to go. I am driving." He held up keys to a Lamborghini Huracan. He pointed out the window to a car. "That is the car I am driving today." He nodded.

4635purple_lamborghini_gallardo-wide1.jpg

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom smiled. "Alright!" He snapped his fingers again and a shirt appeared on him. He winked at Shira. "So, where do you want to go. I am driving." He held up keys to a Lamborghini Huracan. He pointed out the window to a car. "That is the car I am driving today." He nodded.
4635purple_lamborghini_gallardo-wide1.jpg
Shira blushed a little more and got off of ansom "I don't care" she said as she picked up her shirt and put it on

Atrio stoped and nuzzled ruthys neck softly

@Sweetone

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira vanished from his position and appeared in the courtyard. He sighed audibly as he looked around, finding no one who was willing to fight. He soon vanished, reappearing beside Serenity, his form changing to the one it was when he left her. He spoke, a smile on his face♅...

“ Are you enjoying yourself? ”

tumblr_nkji4yZWS31s7320fo1_500_zpscprz9fp6.png

------------------------

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Serenity nodded. She was sitting under a palm tree, drinking a piña colada. "It is super cool here." She giggled and pointed at the water. "Just look how clear it is." She smiled and took another sip from her drink.

Slaxt said:
Clover sits down next to trix finishing up his ice cream, he looks up at her. "Oh it's been fine... It's chill here." He smiles and lies down on her shoulder "Why do you like to wear a hoody when you go out?"
Trix finished her ice cream off around the same time Clover did. She smiled tilting her head back "Well that's good i guess..since i haven't been here too long i don't know too much but it seems alright." she chuckled looking down at him "At least i made one friend," She blushed as he rested on her shoulder she looked thoughtful "I just like being covered up i guess..." That statement sounded wrong coming from a succubus.

Shira finished buttoning up her shirt then turned and looked at ansom with a smile "ok" she said happily as she walked over to him

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira finished buttoning up her shirt then turned and looked at ansom with a smile "ok" she said happily as she walked over to him
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "I hope you do not mind breaking the laws of the road." He chuckled and extended his hand for her to take hold. "I like to drive fast."

trix said:
Trix finished her ice cream off around the same time Clover did. She smiled tilting her head back "Well that's good i guess..since i haven't been here too long i don't know too much but it seems alright." she chuckled looking down at him "At least i made one friend," She blushed as he rested on her shoulder she looked thoughtful "I just like being covered up i guess..." That statement sounded wrong coming from a succubus.
Clover smiles "that's good..." He lies back and stares at the ceiling silently until she said something that made him snicker. "Being covered up?... In what?" He looks at her with a huge grin on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back