• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Likewise." Luce said, nodding at Thana. "This is the most challenge I've ever had in...anything, really." He says, laughing.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just giggled "I'm a succubus what do you expect" she said before she started to kiss his neck
@AsongOfIceandFire

Thana smiled "that's just because you sit around here and play with weaklings all day" she said as she pushed his hand quickly touching it to the table and holding it there

[/QUOTE]
"I would expect you to show a little restraint." Ansom laughed. "In fact, Clover met a Succubus who doesn't want to seduce people." He said as he tickled her stomach.

Luce loosened his grip. "You're not kidding. I even signed up for this school that was supposed to have a bunch of special people there, hoping to find a challenge. I get there, and its practically deserted. A huge waste of time..."

@Daniel reaver

Shira giggled "well that could happen but we eventually try to settle down and only take guys when we need them" she said as she smiled up at ansom

@AsongOfIceandFire

Thana giggled "really that's where I am at" she said as she stood up and grabed her coin "trust me a lot of the people there are a lot more powerful than I am" she said through a giggle as she watched him

@Kalin Scarlet

shortyshot8 said:
Gilbert stood still and looked up "I know how strong you are.......At least I will see my mother again" He said before embracing any strike to come at him
...♅Akira wasn't deterred and instead impaled Al through the chest. He leaned into his ear and spoke♅...

“ You will never see her again. Your mother's soul was destroyed and I'm the one who did it. ”

...♅Akira slowly twisted the blade as he pulled it from Al's chest, causing the wound to become larger. He then turned around and began walking away, swiping his sword through the air, sending the blood off of it♅...

"I haven't seduced a guy or girl in two months" Shira said defiantly as she watched him "I only seduce a guy when I need to live but since I came here I haven't needed to use my powers" she said with a pouting face

@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio walked into the pool area a while later and looked around while still fully dressed

@Sweetone

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira wasn't deterred and instead impaled Al through the chest. He leaned into his ear and spoke♅...
“ You will never see her again. Your mother's soul was destroyed and I'm the one who did it. ”

...♅Akira slowly twisted the blade as he pulled it from Al's chest, causing the wound to become larger. He then turned around and began walking away, swiping his sword through the air, sending the blood off of it♅...

[/QUOTE]
Gilbert's eyes widened as a demonic voice spoke it was the Blood Phenix "You do realise as long as I have control over this boy I can use his blood however I want......That includes the fact that you can't kill him....Go ahead boy he's all yours"

"Aww thank you" the flowers in her hair going a light pink as she smiled. "Well, its a lovely know you too, you're very interesting" she continued, tilting her head to the side.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled and walked over "hi" he said softly as he crouched at the edge of the pool
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed and walked into his room. Moments later, he returned. "How could I have lost it." He shrugged. "Oh, well. I guess I have to go shirtless. Sorry." He chuckled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled and walked over "hi" he said softly as he crouched at the edge of the pool
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
She kissed his lips and smiled "how ya feeling hun hows mister moody (the voice in his head)" she asked

Slaxt said:
Clover takes her hand and holds it while staring at her "No no.. I'm paying" He smiles and orders mint chocolate chip in a cup, getting it moments later. "Thank you! and here's your money..." He hands her the money and smiles. "Have a nice day!" He grabs trix's hand and walks out the store eating his ice cream.
Trix narrowed her eyes at him but couldn't help but smile. A blush seemed to permeneang lay dust her cheeks now as she held onto his hand gently eating her ice cream, her tail swing side to side behind her. After they walke out the door she said "thanks, next time I'm paying though" she grinned as they walked back towards her house.

trix said:
Trix narrowed her eyes at him but couldn't help but smile. A blush seemed to permeneang lay dust her cheeks now as she held onto his hand gently eating her ice cream, her tail swing side to side behind her. After they walke out the door she said "thanks, next time I'm paying though" she grinned as they walked back towards her house.
Clover smiles "Sure! We can take turns paying." They arrive at the house and he opens the door somehow. "Ladies first!" He says as he held it open.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"He's content" Atrio said as he smiled at her
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"good will he let you go out in to public now" she asked him wanting to go out to a nice place to eat

"Is that right?" Luce said, picking up his money and shooing away the crowd. "Then I might actually be able to go all out..." He says, putting the money away, and smiling devilishly.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"He's content" Atrio said as he smiled at her
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom looked at Shira. "I can read minds, by the way. Just saying." He chuckled and sat down on a chair across from the couch.

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles "Sure! We can take turns paying." They arrive at the house and he opens the door somehow. "Ladies first!" He says as he held it open.
Trix grinned, tht meant it would happen again she nodded "sounds good" she walked in and took her hoody off still licking her ice cream. She walked over to the couch and sat down stretching. She looked over at him waiting for him to sit down as well "so how do you like the school?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira pouted and crossed her arms "reading minds isn't nice" she said as she looked away from ansom
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "Who said I was nice." He propped his feet up on the coffee table. "I am the Anti-God. I have to be a little rude, else I would be ruining my reputation."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back