• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You Cheater" Thana said as the white eye turned black and she tugged on his soul lightly causing him to lose some strenght as she pushed his hand down farther "if we're gonna play like that then" she said with a smile as she pushed his hand closer to the table

Atrio blushed slightly "g-good" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
"what ya want to do now" she asked looking at him as she was still in his arms.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well you better not constantly tease me" she said as she lightly kissed his lips and wraped her legs around him "or I'll get really lonely"

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "Do not worry, Darling. I won't." He smiled and sat on the couch. "Sit by me." He said as he patted the spot next to him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued looking at Himeragi, his blood red irises staring into her eyes, as if he was looking at her soul. He replied, his irises dilating♅...
“ Because I said so. Hmp, it's not as if I care anyway. ”

ij2fvGG5fRrF6_zpsdtfd8qd0.gif

...♅Akira turned around and began walking away♅...

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi sighed in relief and fell to her knees with a terrified look*

''w-whats with him...?''

Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed slightly and smiled "I don't know I was enjoying being with you but" he said as he sat up while still holding onto ruthy [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"but what tell me what ya want and ill do it" she said looking at him

Shira quickly sat down then leaned into ansom and nuzzled the side of his chest as she pulled one of his arms over her

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled warmly and replied shortly before sending Serenity to Cancun♅...
“ Don't worry, I will return for you~ ”

...♅When Serenity was transport to Cancun, his warm smile faded. His blonde hair turned black, and his outfit changed from his golden coloured armour to a long black tench coat, along with black trousers and black boots. A long black Katana also manifested in his left hand. He vanished from his position, reappearing in the hallway ten feet away from the male. He slowly walked towards him, talking lowly♅...

“ Didn't I teach you a lesson about manners last time..? ”

kdij6_zpsnliio7ez.gif

----------------

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Gilbert looked confused "Let me guess you think I am Al too huh?"

Sweetone said:
"but what tell me what ya want and ill do it" she said looking at him
"I need to find some one for nightmare" he said a little ashamed but he had to or nightmare would try to get out and that would end in mass murder like the last event

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira quickly sat down then leaned into ansom and nuzzled the side of his chest as she pulled one of his arms over her
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "You sure love snuggling." He rested his head on top of hers. "You are lucky that I enjoy it as well."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I need to find some one for nightmare" he said a little ashamed but he had to or nightmare would try to get out and that would end in mass murder like the last event

[/QUOTE]
"ok hun you can go find someone ill meet you at the schools pool I feel like swimming" she said and kissed his lips slowly.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled. "You sure love snuggling." He rested his head on top of hers. "You are lucky that I enjoy it as well."
"If make you get used to it if you didn't" she said softly as she nuzzled him more

Roman said:
Han cursed the alpha under his breath. "I will not be leaving though. I want to stay and observe.... if that's ok with you." Han said putting his hands in his pockets.
@Sixxx
Joe growled a bit but nodded , he was more comfortable in the stronger wolf form

Sofia nuzzeled her brother and sniffed around the 2 human males untill Joe snarled at her warning her of them she easied back behind him

Luke rolled his eyes when Joe snarled and licked Sofias ear when she walked by before laying down eyeing the humans

Matt sat in the back of the pack , he was the biggerst wolf he had yellow eyes that seemed very cold and angry

More bones snaped and cracked and dylan whimpered in Hans lap becoming more and more human "s-s-s-hi-i-t-t-t " she ssaid as she wavered in and out of being

Sweetone said:
"ok hun you can go find someone ill meet you at the schools pool I feel like swimming" she said and kissed his lips slowly.
Atrio nodded and kissed ruthy one more time before slipping out from under her and walking out of the school gates

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"If make you get used to it if you didn't" she said softly as she nuzzled him more

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "Okay, hun." He smiled and kissed the top of Shira's head. "I won't tease you for a whole hour." He whispered.

"Cheating is breaking the rules that have been laid out. No one ever said we had to play on a balanced- ah, so that's how it is." Luce replied as he felt a tug on the entirety of his being. "I'm glad to see you're willing to think outside of the box. Usually, my opponent just complains about me being unfair..." He said, smiling as he put a bit more force into his grip, lifting their hands in the opposite direction.

"Strong, and a quick thinker? I just might be in love..." he thinks to himself, smirking at the goddess.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio nodded and kissed ruthy one more time before slipping out from under her and walking out of the school gates

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy went to her dorm and put on her bathing suit and walked to the schools pool and smiled. She looked around and noticed no one else was here she wondered why. She sat on the edge of the pool and put her feet in and giggled at the feeling of the water.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled happily then looked up at him with a fake pout "promise?" She said
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Yeah." He smiled. "Yeah, I promise I will not tease you for an hour." He kissed her lips.

shortyshot8 said:
Gilbert looked confused "Let me guess you think I am Al too huh?"

...♅Akira slowly unsheathed his sword as he continued walking. As he did so, he spoke♅...

“ You are Al, however you God soul simply hasn't returned with the rest of your memories. Your shouting is really annoying. ”

...♅Akira soon unsheathed his sword entirely and charged towards Al, his facial expression being emotionless♅...

kdj2x_zpser7dyljp.gif

Madoka walked over , sitting down at the table. His eyes had returned to their glowing red state, as he stroked a finger across the top of an empty glass. "I'm sorry if you'd prefer my happier persona join you here, but...well, until dinner, I'd like to stay, If its alright."

@Nonalaka

Shira gladly kissed ansom back then crawled onto his lap and kissed him again before nuzzling his chest happily as her tail slowly slid up his shirt

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira slowly unsheathed his sword as he continued walking. As he did so, he spoke♅...

“ You are Al, however you God soul simply hasn't returned with the rest of your memories. Your shouting is really annoying. ”

...♅Akira soon unsheathed his sword entirely and charged towards Al, his facial expression being emotionless♅...

kdj2x_zpser7dyljp.gif

[/QUOTE]
Gilbert stood still and looked up "I know how strong you are.......At least I will see my mother again" He said before embracing any strike to come at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira gladly kissed ansom back then crawled onto his lap and kissed him again before nuzzling his chest happily as her tail slowly slid up his shirt
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled and shook his head. "You sure like to take things fast, don't you?" He asked as he returned the kiss.

"Huh?" She turned to look at him quickly, looking at his eyes. "Why would I mind?, it's still you either way," she smoked a little as she watched at the empty glass.

@Kalin Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back