• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom smiled. "I can see that you are used to getting what you want from guys." He shook his head. "Your seduction abilities won't work on me. I am not easy to budge. I will kiss you when I feel like you have earned it." He chuckled, sounding a little cruel.
Shira wined some more and crossed her arms as she sat on the floor "this isn't the kind of teasing I wanted" she said

@AsongOfIceandFire

Sweetone said:
Ruthy woke up to him stiring so she kissed his lips to bring the good dreams. She then pulles out her cell phone and texted ANSOM (@AsongOfIceandFire) "what do you know about nightmare the creature" she sent to him.
Atrio claimed back down and wraped an arm tighter around ruthy

Han cursed the alpha under his breath. "I will not be leaving though. I want to stay and observe.... if that's ok with you." Han said putting his hands in his pockets.

@Sixxx

Daniel reaver]Shira wined some more and crossed her arms as she sat on the floor "this isn't the kind of teasing I wanted" she said @AsongOfIceandFire [/QUOTE] Ansom smiled and gave Shira on quick kiss on the lips. "I know." He laughed until he felt his phone vibrate. He frowned and looked at the text. "A nightmare?" He chuckled. [I]Of course I know that creature. I created everything evil. [/I]He sent the text. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"But it would be intenti-" Serenity stopped and giggled. "Oh, I see." She nodded. "Yeah, I guess we can go see him. Don't try and fight him. Ansom doesn't like to start fights. He waits for the other to make a move. Please do not attack him." She pleaded.
...♅Akira smiled and replied, taking her hand♅...

“ I only fight when provoked, so you don't have to worry about that, my sweet~ ”

Shira giggled and stood up while sliding against ansom and kissed his neck "please" she said in a seductive voice

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira wined some more and crossed her arms as she sat on the floor "this isn't the kind of teasing I wanted" she said
@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio claimed back down and wraped an arm tighter around ruthy

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy smiled and humned to him as she kept texting Ansom "what makes the nightmare in their head act up" she sent asking @AsongOfIceandFire.

Sweetone said:
Ruthy smiled and humned to him as she kept texting Ansom "what makes the nightmare in their head act up" she sent asking @AsongOfIceandFire.
Ansom shook his head at Shira. "Later....if you behave." He read the text. Technically, nothing directly causes the nightmare. It has been linked to stress though. Most of the time, they act up because they are bored....or hungry.

@Daniel reaver

Shira woned some more and pushed away from ansom and started to take her shirt off as she sat down in the couch

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira woned some more and pushed away from ansom and started to take her shirt off as she sat down in the couch
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
*covers Ansom's eyes*)

Gilbert stood back up as the Blood Phenix spoke "You are Al remember that who was the most important now tell me who was it Shira or was it........" An image of a beautiful girl flashed in Gilbert's head "Was it your Mother?" Gilbert gripped his skull as tears flooded his face "I-I remember what happened to her now....I know who killed her"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shook his head at Shira. "Later....if you behave." He read the text. Technically, nothing directly causes the nightmare. It has been linked to stress though. Most of the time, they act up because they are bored....or hungry.
@Daniel reaver
Ruthy texted him back "because my boyfriend is a nightmare and the nightmare wants him to turn someones nightmare (or what every) " she texted back.

Sweetone said:
Ruthy texted him back "because my boyfriend is a nightmare and the nightmare wants him to turn someones nightmare (or what every) " she texted back.
Ansom read the text. Sounds like a you problem. He looked over at Shira and rolled his eyes. "Really? It isn't even hot in here." He sighed.

@Daniel reaver

Gilbert slammed his fist against Ansom's door "IT'S YOUR FAULT SHE'S GONE YOUR CREATURES KILLED HER!!!" He said as more tears flooded his eyes

@AsongOfIceandFire

I

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom read the text. Sounds like a you problem. He looked over at Shira and rolled his eyes. "Really? It isn't even hot in here." He sighed.
@Daniel reaver
"Am I not alowes to be comfortable" she said as she droped her shirt then sat on the couch and crossed her legs

Sweetone said:
@Daniel reaver Ruthy kissed his nose and watched him sleep to make sure he didnt have anymore dreams.
Atrio blushed in his sleep and held onto ruthy tighter

@Sweetone

Meanwhile in space the only Soul left was the God soul it turned into it's human form and headed to Oblivion as it saw Ansom and Shira "What are you doing here.....Ansom?"

shortyshot8 said:
Meanwhile in space the only Soul left was the God soul it turned into it's human form and headed to Oblivion as it saw Ansom and Shira "What are you doing here.....Ansom?"
(There cannot be a God soul because Clover is already God. Oblivion is inaccessible except to Ansom, Aerobus, Clover, and Sanctums.)

shortyshot8 said:
Gilbert slammed his fist against Ansom's door "IT'S YOUR FAULT SHE'S GONE YOUR CREATURES KILLED HER!!!" He said as more tears flooded his eyes
@AsongOfIceandFire
Sora wakes up to Gilbert slamming his fist on Ansom's door, he gets up furious. "Seriously... So damn loud..." He opens the door and looks at Gilbert "SHUT UP! 'YOUR CREATURES KILLED HER' NO ONE CARES IT'S THE PAST! LET ME SLEEP DAMN HUMAN!" He slams the door and jumps onto the couch, turning on the TV.

Luce smirked. "Well, you sound pretty cheerful...for someone who hasn't won yet, that is. " Shuffling his hand sideways, Luce revealed that his hand hadn't touched the table yet. In fact, the table was now leaning a full two inches beneath his hand with the leg in that corner snapped completely in half. Apparently, Luce had kicked the leg out and actually managed to keep his hand level with the rest of the table at the same time. "I'll admit, you're really strong. If I wasn't expecting it, you might have just smashed my arm into the ground." Luce looked around, and felt pretty confident. Thanatos may have had him in a bind, but she couldn't finish him without more room to maneuver. The only way she could get it would be to stand, which would disqualify her.

@Daniel reaver

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(There cannot be a God soul because Clover is already God. Oblivion is inaccessible except to Ansom, Aerobus, Clover, and Sanctums.)
(You really enjoy this whole I'm the only thing important crap huh? Thana can go to Oblivion as well so stop acting like you are so important it pisses me off) Gilbert looks at where the man was as blood flowed out of Gilbert's eyes "What did he say?"

...♅Akira soon sensed a male's presence erupting in anger at Ansom's door. He spoke to Serenity♅...

“ Hey, you want to go to Cancun now? There's a guy who's a bit.. angry at Ansom's door. It may get chaotic. ”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back