• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilbert's fist lit on fire as he continued to punch the ground before stopping and looking at the bone that was popping out of his finger he ignored it as he remembered Shira but could not remember her face Al charged back to the door before yelling through it "I'M NOT DONE JUST YET.........I need to know who she is to Al!"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity frowned. "My brother? Why? Is he doing something wrong? Did he kill somebody? Is he in trouble?" She began to worry about all the things that Ansom could've done. "Umm....sure." She said.
...♅Akira laughed reassuringly and continued walking through the courtyard. He turned to Serenity and replied♅...

“ He's done nothing wrong~ I just thought you may want to see him. He's with a girl, so we can.. you know~ Ruin it~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed reassuringly and continued walking through the courtyard. He turned to Serenity and replied♅...
“ He's done nothing wrong~ I just thought you may want to see him. He's with a girl, so we can.. you know~ Ruin it~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity giggled. "Isn't that a little.....mean?" She asked. Sure, Ansom had done a bunch of cruel things to her, but she knew that he loved her as a sister. Maybe even more. She put that thought to the side. "I don't want any fights to start." She sighed.

ChubbyPenguin said:
Azara shook his hand, letting go before Lyra could get the idea to crawl onto Cobra. He then held up his finger saying," One moment, I will be right back," just before turning a disappearing into the room. When he came back, he had a plate full of different kinds of fish. It was obviously fresh, though he kept how he got them to himself. "Here ya' go," he handed him the plate.
Komo gasped and smelled all the different kinds of fish "Are you able to eat some of this, I don't mind sharing" looking at the fish thinking he's in heaven slightly drooling then he wiped it and poked the catfish happily

@ChubbyPenguin

Al began to knock on the door slowly before speaking "I'm going to get myself killed if I do this so.....Why am I drawn to see her face I don't even know her"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira wined and layed on the couch "you could have at least layed with me" she said softly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed. "I want to see how you do with a guy teasing you." He walked over to Shira and bent down to kiss her, but he stopped centimeters away from her lips. "I wonder how you will react." He backed away.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( The rain rapidly evaporates to steam before it touches him. )))

[/QUOTE]
Lol I meant atiro and ruthy)

"Heh. What brings the lord, or should I say lady, of death to my humble stand? If you don't mind me asking?" Luce grasps her hand lightly.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira wined then jumped onto ansom and kissed him while wraping her legs around him so he couldn't get away
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom disappeared and reappeared behind Shira. "No, Shira. You have had enough for now." He laughed and summoned a soda, which he began to drink.

Shira wined on the floor befor getting on all fours and turning to ansome "please" she said as her eyes turned a little pink and she slowly started to grip his pant legs

@AsongOfIceandFire

Madoka shook his head. "I prefer to stay in my spot during the day~ And at night...Well, I don't really like to eat real food after a certain time of day~" He says, scratching his upper lip nervously as he finishes speaking.

@Nonalaka

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity giggled. "Isn't that a little.....mean?" She asked. Sure, Ansom had done a bunch of cruel things to her, but she knew that he loved her as a sister. Maybe even more. She put that thought to the side. "I don't want any fights to start." She sighed.
...♅Akira smirked and replied♅...

“ Would it be mean if it was unintentional?~ ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira wined on the floor befor getting on all fours and turning to ansome "please" she said as her eyes turned a little pink and she slowly started to grip his pant legs
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "I can see that you are used to getting what you want from guys." He shook his head. "Your seduction abilities won't work on me. I am not easy to budge. I will kiss you when I feel like you have earned it." He chuckled, sounding a little cruel.

Gilbert peered through the keyhole in the door and saw Shira a memories flowed into him again he fell to his knees and clenched his skull as he remembered Shira and all they had done...........Back with the Souls in space Camathien also known as The Blood Phoenix spoke "He is ready for me now" She said before flying into Gilbert's body causing insane pain he screamed as loud as he could from the pain "AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio layed there having good dreams before they started to turn bad making him stir slightly
@AsongOfIceandFire) "what do you know about nightmare the creature" she sent to him.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and replied♅...
“ Would it be mean if it was unintentional?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"But it would be intenti-" Serenity stopped and giggled. "Oh, I see." She nodded. "Yeah, I guess we can go see him. Don't try and fight him. Ansom doesn't like to start fights. He waits for the other to make a move. Please do not attack him." She pleaded.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom smiled. "I can see that you are used to getting what you want from guys." He shook his head. "Your seduction abilities won't work on me. I am not easy to budge. I will kiss you when I feel like you have earned it." He chuckled, sounding a little cruel.
(Savage.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back