• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilbert got bored waiting so he went to the boys dorm and started knocking on doors after a while of no luck he knocked on Ansom's door "Hello anyone home!?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

...♅Akira walked to the courtyard, looking around at the junior students. He spoke♅...

“ What to do.. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira walked to the courtyard, looking around at the junior students. He spoke♅...
“ What to do.. ”

[/QUOTE]
( I was going to reply with Serenity but Akira flew off xD )

"Sounds yummy!~" Madoka said, not knowing anything beyond the opportunity to get fed. His mouth slightly watered as he followed Mariko.

@Nonalaka

Shira giggled happily "I don't know no ones ever tried" she said softly before looking at the door and wining slightly before looking back at ansom hoping he didn't get up to awnser it

@AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled softly and put his finger to his lip, a signal for silence. "Maybe if we are quiet, the person will leave." He smiled and kissed her again to keep her quiet.
Gilbert knocked again "You guys think I'm deaf or what! I need to know...." He said softly

Luce smiled, noticing the girl's eyes and demeanor. "Oh? This might be interesting." He thought.

"What would you like to play this evening, miss...?" Luce asks, rolling a pair of dice in his hand.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ What to do.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity shrugged. "This school can get pretty boring at times." She giggled. "That is why I hang out in my dorm and bake all day." She smiled and leaned her head on his arm. "Baking is more interesting than the majority of students at this school."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity shrugged. "This school can get pretty boring at times." She giggled. "That is why I hang out in my dorm and bake all day." She smiled and leaned her head on his arm. "Baking is more interesting than the majority of students at this school."
...♅Akira looked at Serenity as she spoke, nodding his head. He replied♅...

“ Yeah~ Hopefully something interesting will happen soon, I'm itching for a fight~ ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana put her arm on the table and smiled wickedly "arm wrestle" she said in her smooth inocent voice
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
(I think you meant Shi...shiva? Shira? I forget)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Serenity as she spoke, nodding his head. He replied♅...
“ Yeah~ Hopefully something interesting will happen soon, I'm itching for a fight~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity shuddered. "Well, if you do fight, make sure I am not anywhere near. Fighting gives me a massive headache. Fights are always so chaotic." She sighed. "Maybe, when you fight, you can send me to Cancun." She smiled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana put her arm on the table and smiled wickedly "arm wrestle" she said in her smooth inocent voice
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed and broke away. "I guess I need to answer the door." He nudged Shira off and stood up from the couch.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity shuddered. "Well, if you do fight, make sure I am not anywhere near. Fighting gives me a massive headache. Fights are always so chaotic." She sighed. "Maybe, when you fight, you can send me to Cancun." She smiled.
...♅Akira smiled and continued walking, looking ahead of him. He replied♅...

“ I will~ Or maybe I can send you to Euphoria~ ”

Luce raised an eyebrow. "You want to arm wrestle with me? After seeing what happened to the last guy?"

"Yeah...she's going to be fun. " He thinks to himself.

@Daniel reaver

Gilbert waited at the door and looked at his hands "I just need to know......Who I really am...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back