• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity giggled. "I don't know....I heard Cancun was pretty amazing...." She smiled and stuck her tongue out at Akira. "And the waters are extremely clear."

Ansom opened the door and looked at the male before sighing. "You are Gilbert, not Al. Happy?" He slammed the door shut and walked back to the couch. "It was nobody important." He smiled.

@Daniel reaver
Gilbert got annoyed before kicking the door down "THAT'S NOT ALL I NEED TO KNOW ANSOM!!!......How did I....How did I know your name?"

shortyshot8 said:
Gilbert got annoyed before kicking the door down "THAT'S NOT ALL I NEED TO KNOW ANSOM!!!......How did I....How did I know your name?"
Ansom looked at the door before turning his attention. "Oh, boy. You should not have done that." He walked up to him and picked Gilbert up by the throat. He turned towards Shira and held up one finger. "This will only take a minute...."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity giggled. "I don't know....I heard Cancun was pretty amazing...." She smiled and stuck her tongue out at Akira. "And the waters are extremely clear."
...♅Akira smirked and replied, looking back at Serenity♅...

“ Oh~ Maybe we can visit Cancun instead of Euphoria then~ ”

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and replied, looking back at Serenity♅...
“ Oh~ Maybe we can visit Cancun instead of Euphoria then~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity shrugged. "I mean you can show me Euphoria if you want. You have been bragging about it a lot." She laughed. "I can visit Cancun some other time."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Oh)
Atrio eventually fell asleep with ruthy on top of him and drempt a nice dream

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ruthy snuggled and took a nap with him as they laid under the tree.

Roman said:
Han gritted his teeth, "Alright. Do what you must. But, I warn you, 'I will fucking kill you if I have to'. Understand?" Han asked.
@Sixxx
He grinned " why i would never " he turned and fell into a shift and was a large powerful wolf by the time he touched the ground

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom looked at the door before turning his attention. "Oh, boy. You should not have done that." He walked up to him and picked Gilbert up by the throat. He turned towards Shira and held up one finger. "This will only take a minute...."
Gilbert started to kick "GAH!!! Wh-Why..." He said trying to breath and then looked at Shira with wide eyes but then back to Ansom "St-Stop please!"

"Well, I really think you should put your money down, first." Luce replied, smirking. "I mean, its not worth playing if the stakes aren't high. "

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
Gilbert started to kick "GAH!!! Wh-Why..." He said trying to breath and then looked at Shira with wide eyes but then back to Ansom "St-Stop please!"
Ansom tilted his head and squeezed Gilbert's neck a little tighter. "You should leave, human. Before your life ends in a flash." He dropped the male, but before he could hit the floor, he appeared in the school courtyard. The door fixed itself. "There we go." He smiled.

@Daniel reaver

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom tilted his head and squeezed Gilbert's neck a little tighter. "You should leave, human. Before your life ends in a flash." He dropped the male, but before he could hit the floor, he appeared in the school courtyard. The door fixed itself. "There we go." He smiled.
@Daniel reaver
Al gasped for breath as he sat there on the ground before starting to punch it nonstop even as his fist started bleeding "DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!!!!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled then set down a solid gold coin with a skull on it "there can we play now" she said with a smile
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
(Ansom sent Al to the courtyard not him and Shira xD .)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity shrugged. "I mean you can show me Euphoria if you want. You have been bragging about it a lot." She laughed. "I can visit Cancun some other time."
...♅Akira smirked♅...

“ Well, not bragging per se~ In other news, would you like to go see your brother?~ ”

Luce's smile grew larger as he looked at the coin. He picked it up, balanced it in his hand, and then laid it on the table again. "What did you say your name was, again?" he asked, placing his arm on the table.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked♅...

“ Well, not bragging per se~ In other news, would you like to go see your brother?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity frowned. "My brother? Why? Is he doing something wrong? Did he kill somebody? Is he in trouble?" She began to worry about all the things that Ansom could've done. "Umm....sure." She said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Woops ignore that)
Hora pulled ansom on top of her again and blushed slightly

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
(Shira* xD )

Ansom trailed his finger under Shira's waistband before standing up. "Not so fast, Shira." He laughed and walked into the kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back