• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetone said:
Is ansom and shira dating now instead of Al and shira?)
(Correct)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Han shrugged. "You probably do not." He stood up. "Well, you ruined my studying. Great job." He sighed and tucked the book under his arm.
Gilbert frowned as he ignored Han and thought of his memory of Han in it there was a girl holding on to who would be Al "Who is she?" He said before walking away

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled slightly "that's not awkward at all" she said jokingly as she squeezed his hips with her knees more
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "I was just giving you some info. You see, I am not just the God of Chaos. That title is more of a....persona that I had chosen." He smiled. "I am a tier above the gods."

Slaxt said:
"Alright. Sounds nice!" He smiles and pushes trix softly to go first "Ladies first."
Trix rolled her eyes and walked up to the counter ordering a small strawberry sorbet in a waffle cone, the lady behind the counter nodded and went and made her ice cream. She handed it to Trix, and trix tried to grab her money before Clover could notice.

shortyshot8 said:
(Correct)
Gilbert frowned as he ignored Han and thought of his memory of Han in it there was a girl holding on to who would be Al "Who is she?" He said before walking away
Han pumped his fist in the air. "HAH! GOT EMM." He laughed and sat back down under the tree and continuing his studies.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled. "I was just giving you some info. You see, I am not just the God of Chaos. That title is more of a....persona that I had chosen." He smiled. "I am a tier above the gods."
Shira looked up at ansom her cheeks still red from crying "what do you mean" she said softly to him

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio blushed a little more trying to guess what ruthy was doing as she moved down to his neck
@AsongOfIceandFire

Angel poofed to where castiel was and wraped her arms around his waist.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked up at ansom her cheeks still red from crying "what do you mean" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Ansom looked at her. "Well, have you heard of God.....like THE GOD. The Creator of the universe." He nodded. "I am exactly like him....but I am more malevolent. I am the Anti-God. I created everything bad and evil and I rule over those forces. I can do anything that I wish except kill those damn Sanctums....."

Gilbert went to Al's dorm and started to search for any information on this girl "I need to know who I am" He said to himself before finding a dorm number and a name written next to it "Shira?" He sat on his bed thinking "Who is Shira?" Before deciding to go to Shira's dorm he knocked but there was no answer so he entered and thought "Damn what am I doing?" He said before sliding his hands across the walls and sitting down waiting

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio let go of the breth he had when ruthy layed her head on his chest then put his hands on her back
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Yes, I did. I helped Clover, who is God, shape the universe. We used to be mortal enemies, but we made up and now we are the bestest of friends." He smiled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio let go of the breth he had when ruthy layed her head on his chest then put his hands on her back
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and closed her eyes to the sound of nature.

Shira smiled slightly and layed her fore head on ansoms "then you could have any one you wanted so why me" she said softly

@AsongOfIceandFire

trix said:
Trix rolled her eyes and walked up to the counter ordering a small strawberry sorbet in a waffle cone, the lady behind the counter nodded and went and made her ice cream. She handed it to Trix, and trix tried to grab her money before Clover could notice.
Clover takes her hand and holds it while staring at her "No no.. I'm paying" He smiles and orders mint chocolate chip in a cup, getting it moments later. "Thank you! and here's your money..." He hands her the money and smiles. "Have a nice day!" He grabs trix's hand and walks out the store eating his ice cream.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''w-why should i...?''
*Himeragi then starts to get an uneasy feeling as if she saw him before*

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira continued looking at Himeragi, his blood red irises staring into her eyes, as if he was looking at her soul. He replied, his irises dilating♅...

“ Because I said so. Hmp, it's not as if I care anyway. ”

ij2fvGG5fRrF6_zpsdtfd8qd0.gif

...♅Akira turned around and began walking away♅...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled slightly and layed her fore head on ansoms "then you could have any one you wanted so why me" she said softly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "Because. I never have had feeling for anyone until Earth." He shrugged. "Sure, I could've created someone that I could love, but what fun is that?" He chuckled.

"But you created me" she said with a little giggle hinting at the fact that he loved her plus he created her

@AsongOfIceandFire

Sweetone said:
She smiled and closed her eyes to the sound of nature.
Atrio rubbed her back with one hand while layed his head on the other while staring up at the sky through the tree branches

@Sweetone

Ansom laughed. "I did not create you personally. I simply created your race. Clover decides who gets to be what race." He smiled and placed his hand on her hip.

Shira smiled slightly and rubbed her fore head against his "well then that's good" she said softly as she smiled more when he put his hand on her hip

@AsongOfIceandFire

Han gritted his teeth, "Alright. Do what you must. But, I warn you, 'I will fucking kill you if I have to'. Understand?" Han asked.

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled slightly and rubbed her fore head against his "well then that's good" she said softly as she smiled more when he put his hand on her hip
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"Yes. So, if there is anything you want. Anything from your wildest fantasies.....just ask me. I will take care of it." He brought his lips to hers.

Luce was standing over a table, his arm grasping another man's as they arm wrestled. No matter how much strength the man put into it, he couldn't seem to get the boy's arm to budge. After a minute, the boy yawned, and flicked his wrist. The man was immediately pinned. "Sorry, guess you didn't have what it takes. Wanna try something a bit less physically draining? Chess? Maybe make me pick a card..." As Luce continued to speak, the man walked away angry, passing Thana as he made his way out of the small crowd.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira blushed a little before pushing into him and kissing him back as her tail started to wag happily again
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom broke away and smiled, kissing the sides of her lips. "I wonder how fun it would be to tease a Succubus." He tilted his head and laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back