• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged and laughed. "Alright, no problem." He wrapped his arms around Shira's torso and pulled her even closer.
Gilbert felt a strange anger in his body as he walked outside a tear slid down his face "Why do I feel sad? Is this Al who feels sad?" He said clenching his chest

Luce is surrounded by people on the street, Money piling up beside him as he challenged passing individuals to various games.

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled and looked of into the distance 'Atrio I hate this peacefulness just go out one persons into the state then I'll be fine' nightmare said into atrios mind before he just shook his head then softly put his chin on ruthys head [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and snuggled into his arms and kissed his forehead to give him happy thoughts

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira hesitated before sloghtly bringing her legs to the sides of ansom and softly squeezing his torso with her knees as she hugged him still nuzzling the side of his neck
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom kissed Shira's cheek. "You know....you are the first person that I actually want a relationship not because of sex." He laughed.

Han opened the bedroom door and walked into the living room. He was planning on watching TV, but Ansom and a girl were in there. He sighed and walked outside and to the courtyard. He sat under a tree and pulled out a History book.

(Han is free for anyone)

Slaxt said:
Clover follows her silently and walks in with her. He smiles finally talking at last "So.. Do you know what you're getting?"
Trix chuckled "I have absolutely no idea!" she looked over to him standing beside him "How about you?" Her brain was bouncing between a few different flavours, mint chocolate chip, strawberry sorbet, french vanilla. So far strawberry was sounding good.

"Sure!~" he replied, nodding in agreement. He hopped off of the bench, flipping off of the ground to land on his feet, standing up. His tail wagged behind him, and his ears twitched happily as he waited for Mariko. @Nonalaka

trix said:
Trix chuckled "I have absolutely no idea!" she looked over to him standing beside him "How about you?" Her brain was bouncing between a few different flavours, mint chocolate chip, strawberry sorbet, french vanilla. So far strawberry was sounding good.
Clover chuckles "Well I'm getting mint chocolate chip... You know because it's green." He laughs and hugs trix "Just take your time... No body is rushing you..."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom kissed Shira's cheek. "You know....you are the first person that I actually want a relationship not because of sex." He laughed.
Han opened the bedroom door and walked into the living room. He was planning on watching TV, but Ansom and a girl were in there. He sighed and walked outside and to the courtyard. He sat under a tree and pulled out a History book.

(Han is free for anyone)
Gilbert (AKA Al) Walked over to Han "Hey there my name is...." He stopped "What is my name is it Al or Gilbert?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled slightly "good" she said softly as she licked his neck a little before nuzzling it again
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "You seem to enjoy licking necks, don't you?" He smiled and trailed his finger around Shira's side and lower abdomen. "Is that a Succubus thing?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Gilbert (AKA Al) Walked over to Han "Hey there my name is...." He stopped "What is my name is it Al or Gilbert?"
Han raised an eyebrow. "You don't know your own name?" He chuckled and shook his head. "Well, how should I know it?" He closed the book and looked up at the male.

Daniel reaver]Atrio lauphed slightly before puting his fore head to hers "can you read me thoughts" he asked her curiously [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"i can if I want but I dont" she said kissing his nose.

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles "Well I'm getting mint chocolate chip... You know because it's green." He laughs and hugs trix "Just take your time... No body is rushing you..."
Trix chuckled "that's one of my options too" she looked at the board "I think i'm gonna get strawberry sorbet" When she said it it sounded like a good idea. When he hugged her she blushed jumping slightly, but she nodded "I-i think i'm ready" She didn't know how to react to all this contact.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom chuckled. "You seem to enjoy licking necks, don't you?" He smiled and trailed his finger around Shira's side and lower abdomen. "Is that a Succubus thing?" He asked.
Han raised an eyebrow. "You don't know your own name?" He chuckled and shook his head. "Well, how should I know it?" He closed the book and looked up at the male.
"Any thing sexual is a succubus thing" she said softly as she slightly played with ansoms hair with one hand

@AsongOfIceandFire

Sweetone said:
"i can if I want but I dont" she said kissing his nose.
"You shouldnt" he said as nightmare said a bunch of cruel and evil things at that moment

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Any thing sexual is a succubus thing" she said softly as she slightly played with ansoms hair with one hand
@AsongOfIceandFire

"You shouldnt" he said as nightmare said a bunch of cruel and evil things at that moment

[/QUOTE]
"then I wont" she said to him and kissed his lips.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Gilbert scratched his head "From what I remember my name was Gilbert but somehow I am also a man named Al.......I feel like I know you"

trix said:
Trix chuckled "that's one of my options too" she looked at the board "I think i'm gonna get strawberry sorbet" When she said it it sounded like a good idea. When he hugged her she blushed jumping slightly, but she nodded "I-i think i'm ready" She didn't know how to react to all this contact.
"Alright. Sounds nice!" He smiles and pushes trix softly to go first "Ladies first."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Any thing sexual is a succubus thing" she said softly as she slightly played with ansoms hair with one hand
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "I created the first Succubus, by the way. I created everything that can be perceived as malevolent." He smiled. "Technically, I created you." He tapped her nose.

Roman said:
Han stopped Joe, "I'm not letting you talk to her alone. I just met you, so I don't trust you." Han said watching him closely.

Kio stood behind Han, "Yeah, I agree with Han. You seem kind of... 'touchy'..." Kio said.

@Sixxx
Joe smiled " me? What ever gave you that idea?" he stood and looked at Han " fine , find another pack to help her " he turn and began to walk away " good luck finding a pack to help"

shortyshot8 said:
Gilbert scratched his head "From what I remember my name was Gilbert but somehow I am also a man named Al.......I feel like I know you"
Han shrugged. "You probably do not." He stood up. "Well, you ruined my studying. Great job." He sighed and tucked the book under his arm.

Moriko stood up and put peaches into her bag as he was still asleep. The flowers in her hair had returned to their white colour as she began to walk. "I was thinking...there is a nice cafe nearby if you'd like to go there on our travels?."

@Kalin Scarlet

Shira smiled slightly "that's not awkward at all" she said jokingly as she squeezed his hips with her knees more

@AsongOfIceandFire

Sweetone said:
"then I wont" she said to him and kissed his lips.
Atrio blushed slightly but gladly kissed ruthy back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled slightly "that's not awkward at all" she said jokingly as she squeezed his hips with her knees more
@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio blushed slightly but gladly kissed ruthy back

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and kissed down his jaw line to his neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back