• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="subject 635]Both my arms and both my legs erupt into an inferno of Purple, green, and red flames

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi stands up in a calm manner looking at the fire*

''way too much drama going on...aigo...''

*Her feathers from her wings is then carried away by the wind since her wings are mainly made of feathers and some magic force*

[QUOTE="subject 635]I start to get up

(( u know wat.... Perfect way))

I look around as i blink profusely

[/QUOTE]
''you okay now?''

*Himeragi said with her back turned to 635*

''what do you mean where are you? did you lose your memory or somethin?''

*Himeragi said as she looked at 635*

brb real fast...need to find a spot at lunch and type xD ))))

"WH-Where am i?..... Who Am i.....? and who are you...?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''you okay now?''
*Himeragi said with her back turned to 635*

''what do you mean where are you? did you lose your memory or somethin?''

*Himeragi said as she looked at 635*

brb real fast...need to find a spot at lunch and type xD ))))

[/QUOTE]
(( gtg anyway))

[QUOTE="subject 635]"WH-Where am i?..... Who Am i.....? and who are you...?"

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi's angelic wings appear again and she places her hand on your forehead as you then start to regain your memories*

...♅Akira's golden coloured armour manifested on him just before he flew into the air, soon reaching the courtyard. Upon seeing the conflict unfold beneath him, he descended. He lightly tapped the ground with his feet when he reached ground level and crossed his arms. A small smirk appeared on his face as he looked down at them♅...

“ What's going on here? ”

tumblr_n7h9h5Ll4j1s90ra3o2_500_zpsc3nvn7mw.gif

------------------------------------

@subject 635

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi's angelic wings appear again and she places her hand on your forehead as you then start to regain your memories*

[/QUOTE]
A sudden flash blows me against a tree away from Himeragi

subject 635]A sudden flash blows me against a tree away from Himeragi [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#0059b3]''h-hey! ah fuck...um...wait who are you?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She then looks at Akira*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

trix said:
Trix chuckled "awe dang," she grinned and opened the door walking outside. The wind was still cool but it wasn't too bad. She walked towards the ice cream shop, after about 5 minutes she pushed open the door to the brightly coloured building walking in looking around. She walked up to the counter and looked thoughtful "now what to get..."
@Slaxt
Clover follows her silently and walks in with her. He smiles finally talking at last "So.. Do you know what you're getting?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Was that to Akira? )))

[/QUOTE]
yes, Himeragi isnt very familiar with him)))

"Oh? So someone or something else has tasted that interesting blood of yours? " Madoka blinked, his eyes returning to normal as he smiled. "Who was it?~"

@Nonalaka

(Um, sooo...I think Luce is free. Anyone wanna talk to him?)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked over at Himeragi and replied♅...
“ Does it matter? Now answer my question, mongrel. ”

((( Ah, okay. )))

[/QUOTE]
''w-why should i...?''

*Himeragi then starts to get an uneasy feeling as if she saw him before*

@subject 635

Last edited by a moderator:
y0k9o said:
"Well, if you insist,I suppose." He looked surprised, but smiled to cover it up and nodded in respect then held out his hand to shake his still smiling and titling his head.
@ChubbyPenguin
Azara shook his hand, letting go before Lyra could get the idea to crawl onto Cobra. He then held up his finger saying," One moment, I will be right back," just before turning a disappearing into the room. When he came back, he had a plate full of different kinds of fish. It was obviously fresh, though he kept how he got them to himself. "Here ya' go," he handed him the plate.

"Yes, My blood has healing powers, so had my mothers" she frowned, "mines has been stolen once, I was kidnapped when I was 7... and my mother was killed for hers." The flowers in her hair turned a dull blue as she fiddled with the ends of her hair.

@Kalin Scarlet

((My character Dakota is free if you really need someone to interact with))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio layed there and held onto righty tightly

[/QUOTE]
She giggled and feed him some of her pancakes

Thana appered in the court yard again then looked at the girl and frowned before looking at the rest of the people then turning to walk away ignoring the fact that another one was there

@subject 635

Atrio looked at the pancakes for a sec before taking a small bite then smiling at ruthy

@Sweetone

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh..." Madoka said, frowning. "I'm sorry to hear that~" he said, his ears drooping again.

@Nonalaka

(Sure, if you want to. I mean, I'm already interacting with one of your characters, but if you'd like to go two for two, that works, too...oh man that terrible xD )

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled and held onto ruthy tightly as she ate while he looked up at the sky wondering if they were the only ones that weren't human going to this school [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She smiled and pointed out different shapes in the clouds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back