• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweetone said:
"well maybe you could on bad guys instead of innocent people" she said and huged him more.
"I can't really control it and if he doesn't get it he will eventually just leak our and put random people into the state" he said as he held to ruthy tightly

Han stopped Joe, "I'm not letting you talk to her alone. I just met you, so I don't trust you." Han said watching him closely.

Kio stood behind Han, "Yeah, I agree with Han. You seem kind of... 'touchy'..." Kio said.

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I can't really control it and if he doesn't get it he will eventually just leak our and put random people into the state" he said as he held to ruthy tightly

[/QUOTE]
"is there anything we can do to stop him" she asked rubbing his back

Daniel reaver]"No nightmare is me" he said sadly as he pulled away and looked I to ruthys eyes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
"well we will just have to find a way to keep him under control" she said looking into his eyes

Demon eyes come back

"Well thats just what my master wants....... and hey..... you should know him... you two have soooo much fun together battling in hell.." Said in devilish voice

Eyes go back to normal and talking normally

"Im surprised you dont recognize me...well i was little when we last met...."

Grips the case tightly

"We did not realize you would be here..."

"We will leave you alone if you leave us alone..... you are not our business here...."

Turns around

"till we speak again"

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="subject 635](( yea... mine is 99.95% demon))

[/QUOTE]
my character Himeragi is half angel and half demon xD just lettin ya know)))

Thana growls as she disapered and reapered aways away "that that" she said as her voice became dead and raspy "he new where I was he knew I was here i shall remove him from even hell with my love" she said as she thought of watcher hoping he would help her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]my character Himeragi is half angel and half demon xD just lettin ya know)))

[/QUOTE]
((OMG my character hates angels... as long as u dont show the angel side u should be fine))

[QUOTE="subject 635]((OMG my character hates angels... as long as u dont show the angel side u should be fine))

[/QUOTE]
il just show your character the angel side for the fun of it. is it a guy or girl?)))

Sweetone said:
"well we will just have to find a way to keep him under control" she said looking into his eyes
Atrio just nodded softly then leaned in and slowly kissed ruthy before pulling her to the ground and laying there with her

"He is all powerful.... stronger than Death.... and with me...."

Clutches the suitcase as the protective seals die down

"We will win.... for i am his creation... his daughter.... and his protector...."

[QUOTE="subject 635]
"He is all powerful.... stronger than Death.... and with me...."
Clutches the suitcase as the protective seals die down

"We will win.... for i am his creation... his daughter.... and his protector...."

[/QUOTE]
btw where is your character?)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]il just show your character the angel side for the fun of it. is it a guy or girl?)))

[/QUOTE]
((Im thinking of somehow changing her to a guy.... like through a battle or a resurection or something idk yet))

((in the courtyard Arguing with Death))

[QUOTE="subject 635]((Im thinking of somehow changing her to a guy.... like through a battle or a resurection or something idk yet))

((in the courtyard Arguing with Death))

[/QUOTE]
oh...i can have Natsumi fix that xD or @Metaphysics's character Esh. Esh can genderbent...Natsumi can annihilate with a spear)))

"You will not defeat him....... or me...... he does not lie to me......"

The Suitcase stops glowing and the protective seals lights disintegrate

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh...i can have Natsumi fix that xD or @Metaphysics's character Esh. Esh can genderbent...Natsumi can annihilate with a spear)))

[/QUOTE]
((hmmm.... maybe..... idk yet ill let u know tho k))

365 falls to the ground in pain

she grabs the suitcase and opens it

She takes out a syringe with a Bright Green Liquid and injects herself with it

[QUOTE="subject 635]
"You will not defeat him....... or me...... he does not lie to me......"
The Suitcase stops glowing and the protective seals lights disintegrate

((hmmm.... maybe..... idk yet ill let u know tho k))

[/QUOTE]
ok)))

*Himeragi lands in the courtyard of the school from flying landing near Death. As she lands, the wings looked angelic and the feathers then were carried away by the wind leaving Himeragi wingless in 10 seconds. She then starts to walk off to the dorms*

*She then see 365 fall and rush to her*

''h-hey..you okay?''
O.o ?

@subject 635

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio just nodded softly then leaned in and slowly kissed ruthy before pulling her to the ground and laying there with her

[/QUOTE]
She giggled and kissed him back and ate her pancakes while laying down

[QUOTE="subject 635]Looks up regaining some strength
"A... An Angel......"

Smiles devilishly

"Yeah but...."

"You have probably made a mistake coming to me....."

Stands up

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi still on he knees when she was seeing if the girl was okay. She then looks up at the girl confused*

''eh?''

A whisper of death fell across the land "thou shall die along with thy master as I have the means to finally do what I have be tasked to and I shall prevail" the whisper said for all to hear

subject 635] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
"You see......"

Closes the suitcase and puts it under the tree behind me

"Im a demon... and.... well.... i hate angels"

Hands are set ablaze with purple fire
*Himeragi looks at the fire for a second and gets up slowly starting to step back slowly watching the girl acting as if she was defenseless*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back