• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Come on Atrio just go put one person into a nightmare state that's all I ask' nightmare said into atrios head before he accidentaly replyed out loud "I'm not gonna you've already destroyed my life once you aren't gonna do it again

@Sweetone

Daniel reaver]'Come on Atrio just go put one person into a nightmare state that's all I ask' nightmare said into atrios head before he accidentaly replyed out loud "I'm not gonna you've already destroyed my life once you aren't gonna do it again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Ruthy looked up at him shocked "what how did I do that to you" she asked a little upset.

"Come over here" Thana said softly not looking at the girl as she still stared at the soul and smiled

Atrio looked down "n-no that wasn't to you" he said desperately as he got in his knees and put his hands on her shoulders

@Sweetone

A tendril of shadow grabbed the girl then pulled her back down to Thana siting her next to thana "come on I won't bite" she said in a inocent voice

Thana looked down at the case curiously "what's in there" she asked childishly as she stared at it before smiling at the girl "why are you running"

@subject 635

"Please.... I beg you..."

Makes black vines curl from my hand around and make the protective spell symbols glow

Struggles more

"Please.... let me go...."

Remembers and tries to hide my face from Thana

Thana frowned slightly as her eyes started to go dead "why are you acting like this I won't kill you I only kill those who have sinned" she said as she smiled at the girl

Atrio sighed "nightmare was asking me to put some one in a nightmare state" Atrio said softly as he looked down

@Sweetone

365's eyes start to go in between demon and human

"Please... let me go"

Forgets im hiding my face and whips my head around to face Thana and my whole face is seen

"We are a nightmare we see every ones fear and in a way we thrive off of people having nightmares" he said softly before pulling ruthy into a hug

@Sweetone

Thana just smiles "your cute" she said frankly before smiling more at her

The shadow disapered from around the girl "sorry forgot it was still holding you" she said as she giggled and smiled happily at the girl "it's nice to see some one els from hell here" she said softly before her face went cold "you think you can kill me" she said in a dead raspy voice

Daniel reaver]"We are a nightmare we see every ones fear and in a way we thrive off of people having nightmares" he said softly before pulling ruthy into a hug [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Thana just smiles "your cute" she said frankly before smiling more at her
she hugged him back and giggled "maybe make an animals nightmare will that work" she asked.

"Stupid girl" Thana said with a pout "why does she be so mean all I wanted to do was make a Freind from her" she said softly

Sweetone said:
she hugged him back and giggled "maybe make an animals nightmare will that work" she asked.
"It has to be humanoid" he said ashamed as he hugged her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Stupid girl" Thana said with a pout "why does she be so mean all I wanted to do was make a Freind from her" she said softly

"It has to be humanoid" he said ashamed as he hugged her

[/QUOTE]
"well maybe you could on bad guys instead of innocent people" she said and huged him more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back