• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman said:
Han looked at the wolf with a fire in his eyes, "I made a promise, I'd marry her when the time comes, and I don't break promises. Especially to the ones I love. So, whatever the cost may be, I'll take it." Han said helping Dylan and holding her in his arms.
@Sixxx
Joe looked a little disappointed " Very well , a wolf needs a family unit at least one other to lean on , especially when they are unstable like she is now but thats cause she is new ,once shes fully shifted human , i would like to speak with her alone " he nodded and shifted wolf again and sat watched her intensely

"Nice! Goddess of Time, Violetta, at your service!"

She held out a hand to Thana, still floating in midair. She grinned widely, her pink hair blowing in the breeze.

Thana looked at the girl "what are you not suprised to be in the presence of death" she said as her voice went dead and raspy for a sec then turned normal as she smiled up at violeta

@subject 635 @Lumina

Daniel reaver]"O-ok" Atrio said as he slowly stood up and looked around again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Ruthy smiled and held his hanf and walked back to the school.

Atrio stood near ruthy and zoned off into the distance thinking about some thing

@Sweetone

Thana smiled and looked around again before walking over to a tree and laying down under it as a ball appered in her hand then floated around in the air

comes from around the corner

"ugh in order to get away... i need to pass directly by her.....wait..."

Face-palms

"I can travel through the shadows"

fades to shadow likeliness and travels shadow and shadow to get past

stops before the tree that Thana is under

Daniel reaver]Atrio stood near ruthy and zoned off into the distance thinking about some thing [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

Thana smiled and looked around again before walking over to a tree and laying down under it as a ball appered in her hand then floated around in the air
Ruthy looked at him as he zoned out she wondered what he was thinking of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back