• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
( this is a scenario,)

Then, a third year, by the looks of it walked over tothetable where Aoimine sat " hey, loser, this is my table so get lost." He growled. Then seei g that Aoimine did not move, he repeated, " I said, get los_ ack!" He did not say more because at that moment, Aoimine leaned over the table, grabbed his hair, and smashed his head through the table, before the third year knew what happened. "I will sit at this table when I want to." Aoimine said, brushing off the students nose bleed onto the back of the student's jacket, then walked away.

(Badassery moment)

"Oh. Okay. Makes enough sense to me. Oh, brother..." she looks over to Al's body engulfed in flames and snapped her fingers the flames extinguishing instantly.

@shortyshot8 @subject 635

"Now that is a good question."

She popped in another slice as she looked at Al, before extending her hand to 635.

"Orange?"

"Um, are you alright?"

Violetta leans over, checking 635 out, orange still in hand.

"what's wrong?"

A look of worry passed over her face as she looked at the demon.

Violetta gets his case for him, putting it next to him, popping the last slice of orange in her mouth. Snapping her fingers a strawberry banana smoothie appears in her hand, and she sips the drink through a straw, watching 635.

demon eyes start to appear and small black flames appear on my hands

((also im a girl lol but i am thinking already of making 635 change to a guy lol))

635 grabs the case and opens it quickly with a flick of her wrist

She grabs a needle filled to the brim with a strange green liquid changing different colors. As she injects herself her eyes go back to normal and the flames start to dissapate

"th...thank you...." panting

Dakota was sitting at the table across, she quickly looked up from her book when she heard the loud bang. Blinking a few times as she watched the boy walk away. She chuckled a little to herself. "You deserved that" she mumbled to herself. As she went back to her book. She couldn't stand bullies, luckily she hasn't had run ins with any in this school.

@Kuroko

((Oops I had no idea xD ))

"Well that is interesting."

She glances at the syringe, straw still in mouth.

"Well, if you insist,I suppose." He looked surprised, but smiled to cover it up and nodded in respect then held out his hand to shake his still smiling and titling his head.

@ChubbyPenguin

Violetta shrugs, finishing the last of her smoothie, the glass disappearing.

"Well, that works I suppose."

She hopped back up to begin floating again, leaning back to stretch out in the air.

((It's in the options above the text box. It's the A with an underline, right next to the U with the underline))

Lumina said:
((Lol I knew that I just didn't know if you guys were close))
Violetta unstuck her nose from the book, looking at 635. She was about to respond when Thana spoke.

"Hello down there. How are you?"

She turned to 635.

"Finally got the nerve to say hi? I've known you were there, silly."

She looked over to see Gilbert.

"Hello, Al-Gilbert."

@subject 635 @shortyshot8
"Hiiii" Thana said up as she smiled up at the girl

Sweetone said:
@Daniel reaver what do I owe you)
(Idk xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.