• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Violetta remembered the slip of paper with Sora's number on it. She held out her hand and snapped her fingers, a phone appearing in it. She entered Sora's number and began texting.

Send to: @Slaxt

re: hello

《 I'm bored. ~ Hylia 》

Sent from: Violetta

She sighed, looking upwards at the sky again, the phone still in hand.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana turned and saw Al and smiled before running over and hugging him tightly "AL WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" She said loudly

[/QUOTE]
Gilbert looked at Thana with frustration in his eyes before trying to push her off but he was to weak as he had no power "Who the hell is Al!! My name is Gilbert!!!"

Shira stared into his eyes for a sec before leting go and sighing "that idiot giving his body to a stray" she said as she turned away from him

Dakota passed the two males as she went to get some food, she glanced at 'Gilbert' for a bit. How could he not know where he is? Wasn't he along with a group earlier? He didn't seem lost then she thought to herself as she passed, shrugging slightly.

Violetta flipped upwards, jumping into the air and stays floating. She crossed her legs, snapping her fingers, a book titled "A Wrinkle In Time" appearing in her hand. Smiling softly she began to read. She could instantaneously finish reading the book if she wanted but that was no fun. Besides, it was one of her favorites and reading while floating was always the most relaxing. She wanted to enjoy herself.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira stared into his eyes for a sec before leting go and sighing "that idiot giving his body to a stray" she said as she turned away from him

[/QUOTE]
(Aren't you Thana xD ) Gibert grabbed Thana by the shoulder before clenching his own head again "D-Damn I feel like I know you!"

"Well no duhhh I am death" she said as she started to walk away out of the cafiteria "call my name when you remember" a whisper went to als head

"Of course not~ I'm really good at it. " Madoka said , smiling. He then purred, and leaned in to her neck again, as his stomach growled.

@Nonalaka

She had to admit this was a bit odd but, it didn't hurt and she was helping a friend so she didn't complain. "Oh, yes, I suppose you've had a lot il of practise over the years huh.."

@Kalin Scarlet

Violetta giggled reading the book. She always loved reading. considering she's at least known about every planet and rock in space known to this spit of time, she loved escaping into new worlds she had never seen before. Going on fantastical adventures as if they had all the time in the world. She grinned, liking the thought of that. Snapping her fingers an apple appeared in her hand and she took a bite, enjoying the sweetness. She always loved fruit, especially apples.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well no duhhh I am death" she said as she started to walk away out of the cafiteria "call my name when you remember" a whisper went to als head

[/QUOTE]
"M-My name is Gilbert yet somehow I am Al? Please tell me who he is.....THANA!" Gilbert looked at his hands and spoke "Ho-How did I know your name?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back