• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You don't need them, but sometimes people like company" Dakota replied nonchalantly, not looking up from her book as she flicked over the page.

@Kuroko

Moriko shook her head hand laughed "no no, it was worth it, besides its my fault for not telling her" she replied, patting his head.

@Kalin Scarlet

Gilbert (AKA Al) decided to walk into the School's Cafeteria and walked over to Aoimine "Hell sir can you help me please?"

trix said:
Trix grinned widely and jumped up somehow slipping out from under his arm "Come on then lets go!" she liked how comfortable she felt, she wondered if she was going to be able to make more friends. She grinned at Clover "good luck! I'm not letting you pay! or should i say that...would that help you?" she chuckled pulling her hoody on.
Clover chuckles "That would help me a lot. Because I am luck!" He winks and gets up, standing beside her.

(@Lumina Sora gave her his number. So if you want to RP with him just call him up. Or call his name.)

Madoka purrs, and hugs Mariko. "Okay!~" he says, pressing his lips to her neck again. He then pulls away, raising a hand to his mouth as he laughs." Sorry, Meowriko. I was just a little hungry~"

@Nonalaka

Kuroko said:
" with what?" Aoimine said, looking up at who just spoke to him.
@shortshot8
Gilbert smiled at Aiomine "I'm kinda lost and for some reason everyone says my name is Al but it's Gilbert and also that I'm supposed to be here"

The mention of the cafeteria made Dakota feel peckish, she made her way to the cafeteria book still in hand. She picked a seat and sat down.

Moriko stared at him a bit confused "Eh?" She tilted her head slightly, placing her fingers to her neck "..d-did you bite me?....I didn't feel it."

@Kalin Scarlet

Kuroko said:
" Al? He died a couple weeks ago, hah, but you look alot like Alph."
@shortyshot8
Gilbert smiled "I'm sorry for your los-" Gilbert clenched his head as memories of this man flooded his head "D-Damn what's happening to me!?!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana stood there on the roof of the building and stared down at the school yard with a smile

[/QUOTE]
(Come meet Gilbert why don't ya Al was actually Gilbert because.....Reasons xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back