• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slaxt said:
Clover finishes his soda and places it down next to him. He chuckles "Pfft... Sure you would win..." He smiles "Obviously I'm the one who's going to win." He sticks his tongue at trix playfully.
Trix chuckled finishing her pop as well placing the can on the table then looking back at Clover she thought to herself he's really comfy... She raised a brow at him "If you didn't use your powers i would totally win" she stuck her tongue out at him playfully right back. She blinked up at him "So what do you like to do when you're not at school?"

trix said:
Trix chuckled finishing her pop as well placing the can on the table then looking back at Clover she thought to herself he's really comfy... She raised a brow at him "If you didn't use your powers i would totally win" she stuck her tongue out at him playfully right back. She blinked up at him "So what do you like to do when you're not at school?"
Clover smiles "Sure you will..." He laughs and looks down at trix "Well... I like to play games, sleep, and roll down the hill... Sometimes mess with people using my power." He smiles "Like this person at the school named Dakota... She's my favorite person to mess with."

@Nonalaka

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles "Sure you will..." He laughs and looks down at trix "Well... I like to play games, sleep, and roll down the hill... Sometimes mess with people using my power." He smiles "Like this person at the school named Dakota... She's my favorite person to mess with."
@Nonalaka
Trix chuckled "Sounds like fun, any particular reason you like rolling down the hill? Seems kinda random" her eyes glittered and she smiled sweetly. She gave him a serious look "And hey don't doubt me! I could totally fight you and win" she pretended to punch him in the forehead grinning. She tilted her head to the side slightly "Messing with people is fun"

Sven walked through the school gates, looking around, taking in every inch of the area. "Seems like a good place to practice archery." He nodded and his bow appeared in his hand. He raised it and drew the string back, causing an arrow to materialize. He let the string go and the arrow went flying. Halfway through its flight, the arrow disappeared and reappeared stuck in the tree that stood behind Sven. "Oh, yeah. This place'll work." He laughed.

trix said:
Trix chuckled "Sounds like fun, any particular reason you like rolling down the hill? Seems kinda random" her eyes glittered and she smiled sweetly. She gave him a serious look "And hey don't doubt me! I could totally fight you and win" she pretended to punch him in the forehead grinning. She tilted her head to the side slightly "Messing with people is fun"
"I like to roll down the hill because it let's me see where my luck can take me..." Clover smiles and bends over to get closer to her face "Messing with people is fun.." He gets closer making their lips graze each other. He backs away quickly chuckling.

Luce turned to find a guys standing back at the gate, carrying a bow in his hand "Well, this could at least be a little bit of fun..." he said, walking back in that direction.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Luce turned to find a guys standing back at the gate, carrying a bow in his hand "Well, this could at least be a little bit of fun..." he said, walking back in that direction.

[/QUOTE]
Sven saw a man approaching him. He made the bow disappear, sending it to his thoughts and he stood with his hands at his side. "Hello." He said.

(If I do not reply right away, I am at WalMart with my sister xD )

Slaxt said:
"I like to roll down the hill because it let's me see where my luck can take me..." Clover smiles and bends over to get closer to her face "Messing with people is fun.." He gets closer making their lips graze each other. He backs away quickly chuckling.
Trix tilted her head to the side "But wont your luck always take you somewhere good?" her eyes glittered with curiosity. When he brings his afce closer to hers she blushes even more blinking once really hard inhaling sharply when his lips graze hers. She bites her lip slightly then shakes off the nervousness grinning "Hey now don't mess with me~"

trix said:
Trix tilted her head to the side "But wont your luck always take you somewhere good?" her eyes glittered with curiosity. When he brings his afce closer to hers she blushes even more blinking once really hard inhaling sharply when his lips graze hers. She bites her lip slightly then shakes off the nervousness grinning "Hey now don't mess with me~"
"Well not always good.. You see I am the God of luck. So it's both good luck and bad luck." He smiles and looks at trix "You're cute... It's fun messing with you.. I get cute reactions."

ChubbyPenguin said:
(Sorry, had to go somewhere.)
"Liar~" Azara chimed, chuckling slightly when Lyra crept across a ticklish area on his ribs. He leaned his shoulder against the wall,"it's fine, honestly. I don't eat human food, I just keep fresh food for my master." He studied Cobras ears and tail, taking a wild guess at what animal he was,"I have fish, too. If you'd rather me bring you some."
Zomi licked his lips and was pretty much drooling to the mention of fish, "Wait master? You mean your like a servent, or butler, or something along those lines??" Looking slightly curious but was still thinking about fish, picturing a big juicy catfish, "Say you don't happen to ... Ah never mind" having a guilty yet hopeless look in his eyes

@ChubbyPenguin

Slaxt said:
"Well not always good.. You see I am the God of luck. So it's both good luck and bad luck." He smiles and looks at trix "You're cute... It's fun messing with you.. I get cute reactions."
TRix nodded "Ah i see, but what if you have bad luck? How often do u even have bad luck?" she looked curiously up at him. When he said she looked cute she pouted "I'm not cure, i'm ferocious, roar" she chuckled at her own stupidity.

trix said:
TRix nodded "Ah i see, but what if you have bad luck? How often do u even have bad luck?" she looked curiously up at him. When he said she looked cute she pouted "I'm not cure, i'm ferocious, roar" she chuckled at her own stupidity.
"Not very often... I have the power to control that luck... Sometimes I get bored and I induce myself with bad luck just to get hurt.. Because not getting hurt is boring.. Plus it's funny!" He chuckles and looks up at the ceiling. "To be honest.. That was really cute..." He looks down at her and smiles, patting her on the head.

Slaxt said:
"Not very often... I have the power to control that luck... Sometimes I get bored and I induce myself with bad luck just to get hurt.. Because not getting hurt is boring.. Plus it's funny!" He chuckles and looks up at the ceiling. "To be honest.. That was really cute..." He looks down at her and smiles, patting her on the head.
Trix looked up at him and the ceiling then closed her eyes "WEll yea, i mean life would be pretty boring without a little bit of bad luck." she grinned eyes still closed. When he patted her on the head she playfully swatted his hand away "Hey don't mess up my beautiful hair" she said sarcastically, he hair was already a mess.

Clover chuckles "All right I won't mess up your 'beautiful' hair." He smiles and looks up at the ceiling. "So what do you want to do now?"

@trix

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles "All right I won't mess up your 'beautiful' hair." He smiles and looks up at the ceiling. "So what do you want to do now?"
@trix
Trix looked thoughtful opening her eyes once again "Hmmm i don't know... hey do you like ice cream? We could go get some, there's a really good place just down the street" It was starting to get dark out but wasn't quite late yet, they would still be open. She wondered if he would wanna stay and watch a movie or something after they got their ice cream... she figured she should wait and ask.

trix said:
Trix looked thoughtful opening her eyes once again "Hmmm i don't know... hey do you like ice cream? We could go get some, there's a really good place just down the street" It was starting to get dark out but wasn't quite late yet, they would still be open. She wondered if he would wanna stay and watch a movie or something after they got their ice cream... she figured she should wait and ask.
Clover smiles widely "Sure we can get some ice cream!" He leans down and whispers in trix's ear "But I'm paying though.."

"Hey there. Hows it going?" Luce says, flicking one of his dice into the air, and catching it.

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles widely "Sure we can get some ice cream!" He leans down and whispers in trix's ear "But I'm paying though.."
Trix grinned widely and jumped up somehow slipping out from under his arm "Come on then lets go!" she liked how comfortable she felt, she wondered if she was going to be able to make more friends. She grinned at Clover "good luck! I'm not letting you pay! or should i say that...would that help you?" she chuckled pulling her hoody on.

Lands on top of school building

"Heh...." chuckles a little evily "so this is the place.... a dump..." lands on ground and folds wings in

Looks around "...... no one is here....."

Wings completely dissappear

Moriko giggled "its down ~" she leaned back in the chair a little "I'll have to rephrase it then huh..... How are you today?

@Kalin Scarlet

------------------------

@Slaxt

((Its kind of ironic because Dakota is supposed to be Irish :P but has travelled to this school))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity thanked Akira as she walked through the door. "Is that it or do you still want to hang out?" She cocked her head to the side. "It's fine if you have other stuff to do."
Ansom nodded. "Mkay. Just to let you know....I am glad we are friends." He smiled and grabbed Shira's hand. "Come on, let's go back to my dorm. You look like you need some rest." He chuckled.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back