• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What you think I said we where going on a trip and didn't but the tickets first" daniel said with a smile as he held out a roll of tickets on front of blue and smiled

@Sixxx

Sora frowns "Hey Ansom I'll try and fix this up?... Don't know if I can... Anyways... See you later fam!" He starts chasing after Violetta yelling. "Hey wait up!"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Violetta turned, seeing Sora, her head tilted backwards, her pink hair swaying freely.

"Yeah yeah, I know..."

Sighing she walked toward him, putting her hands up in defeat.

"A girls got pride you know. Now that you've got yourself a girl-" She pointed at Shira "-you'd do well to remember that."

@AsongOfIceandFire @Slaxt

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked over at al then frowned and ran behind ansom and gripped the back of his shirt trying to hide from him @AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Gilbert started to panic as the bats squeezed tighter and he spoke "Wh-Why is this happening to me! I'm just a normal human I have no magic!!"

Slaxt said:
Clover moves his arm and puts it over her so she can lay on his lap. "Well... Hopefully you don't erase another person's memories... Because memories, they're special. They're something you should hold dear..." He smiles and looks up, taking another sip of his coke.
She blushed slightly at the contact but took a deep breath, it felt nice. She wondered if she could ever get used to human contact in a caring and gentle way. She rested her head back on his lap looking up at his red eyes glinting "I hope i never have to" she poked his nose playfully and said purring "Don't cross me though i may not be able to erase your memories but i sure could try!" she thought about saying or i could just seduce you but decided against it as the comment already made her cheeks flush.

Sweetone said:
My head hurts night yall. Sorry @Daniel reaver )
night :)

Violetta sighed.

"Would I really want to be intruding on you two anyways? Also, she seems to be a tad bit tweaked right now, let me settle this~"

She snapped her fingers and all the bats dropped dead around Gilbert.

@AsongOfIceandFire @shortyshot8

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity shrugged and held the McFlurry to her chest. "Yeah, okay." He smiled and shook her head. "Ansom just made another girl mad." She laughed and stood up.
“ He did, did he? He has that affect on people, so it seems.. ”

...♅Akira laughed slightly and stood up, picking up the tray and placing the rubbish into the trash can. He then made his way to the door and held it open, waiting for Serenity to go first♅...

----------------

((( I just realized I haven't had Akira fight for a while, so that's probably why my posts have been so short
xD I'm primarily a Combat RPer, not a Day-To-Day RPer xDD )))

Gilbert dropped to the floor gasping for air "T-Tell me......Who is this Al and why do you people think he is me!?!"

Clover laughs lightly "Me cross you?... Never... Sorry but that's not my style." He smiles gulping down his soda.

@trix

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity shrugged and held the McFlurry to her chest. "Yeah, okay." He smiled and shook her head. "Ansom just made another girl mad." She laughed and stood up.
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "So, is that a no to hanging out?" He asked. "I have no care for pride. Everyone has it." He chuckled and looked at Shira. "You got a lot of pride, don't ya?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity thanked Akira as she walked through the door. "Is that it or do you still want to hang out?" She cocked her head to the side. "It's fine if you have other stuff to do."
Ansom nodded. "Mkay. Just to let you know....I am glad we are friends." He smiled and grabbed Shira's hand. "Come on, let's go back to my dorm. You look like you need some rest." He chuckled.

@Daniel reaver
Gilbert grabbed Ansom by the shoulder "Tell me who he is!!!"

Roman said:
Han looked at Dylan, "Her name's Dylan." Han kneeling down next to her, keeping a close eye on the 'Joe' guy.

Kio watched to see if they were trying anything. "Hope this goes quick." He thought.

@Sixxx
" who bit her? was the wolf who bit her stable , emotionally mentaly ? did she do this on porpuse , like Luke asked me o change him , did she do that?" he pet her looking at her with an odd fondness .He liked her he wanted her to be his mate in the pack "Has she been mated?"

Dlyan sat not really comprehending them yet , some words she understood but others were just noise, her mind fighting the wolf side she looked at han something comforting about the human she couldnt remember yet but the human who had become a wolf , she could understand when he was wolf but nw she just looked at her alot

Slaxt said:
Clover laughs lightly "Me cross you?... Never... Sorry but that's not my style." He smiles gulping down his soda.
@trix
Trix chuckled and played with a strand of her hair before running her fingers over her horns accidentally poking her finger on the end of it making it bleed "Jesus...i don't see why these things need to be so sharp! I'm not a bull " she pouted playfully. She licked the drop of blood off her finger lightly. She looked up at Clover "Good cause i would win" she grinned.

Sora sighs "Well this is chaotic..." He nudges Ansom "I blame you..." He laughs a bit before handing Violetta his number. "Anyways call me when you need me... Ansom... You just need to say my name Fam." He walks forward and stops. "Deuces!" He snaps and appears in his room on his bed fast asleep.

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked around in surprise. It was nicer and more clean on the inside. He looked at the menu that was above the cashiers. He spoke♅...
“ I know, right? Do you want to get a seat while I order for us, or do you want to come up and order with me? ”

------------------------

@AsongOfIceandFire

((( Did Zero say that to Akira?
xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((*sarcasm* No Akira, he just appeared near Akira so he could talk to air. >.>))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity thanked Akira as she walked through the door. "Is that it or do you still want to hang out?" She cocked her head to the side. "It's fine if you have other stuff to do."
...♅Akira smiled and slowly flew into the air. He turned around and looked down at Serenity, the cherry blossoms leaving the trees and being whipped into the air. He extended his hand as an offer if she decided to stay with him♅...

“ We can still hang out if you wish? I don't mind. I just have a feeling my.. 'services' will be required soon. It may get a bit.. bloody. ”

tumblr_nmnq14rUuj1r0vok0o2_500_zpsby3ki4ct.gif

----------------------

PixelScoreMC said:
((*sarcasm* No Akira, he just appeared near Akira so he could talk to air. >.>))
((( Oh.. Maybe we can have Akira and Zero fight because Akira ignored him? XDD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and slowly flew into the air. He turned around and looked down at Serenity, the cherry blossoms leaving the trees and being whipped into the air. He extended his hand as an offer if she decided to stay with him♅...
“ We can still hang out if you wish? I don't mind. I just have a feeling my.. 'services' will be required soon. It may get a bit.. bloody. ”

tumblr_nmnq14rUuj1r0vok0o2_500_zpsby3ki4ct.gif

----------------------

((( Oh.. Maybe we can have Akira and Zero fight because Akira ignored him? XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
Serenity nodded and grabbed Akira's hand. "Sure. I will stay. Got nothing better to do anyways." She giggled and shrugged. "Might as well stay with you."

trix said:
Trix chuckled and played with a strand of her hair before running her fingers over her horns accidentally poking her finger on the end of it making it bleed "Jesus...i don't see why these things need to be so sharp! I'm not a bull " she pouted playfully. She licked the drop of blood off her finger lightly. She looked up at Clover "Good cause i would win" she grinned.
Clover finishes his soda and places it down next to him. He chuckles "Pfft... Sure you would win..." He smiles "Obviously I'm the one who's going to win." He sticks his tongue at trix playfully.

Han scratched his head, "Do humans count?" He asked in curiosity. He didn't quite understand werewolf stuff. "Actually... That's a good question." Han said.

Kio couldn't help but laugh at Han's question. HE felt that Han was being sassy and a jerk.

@Sixxx

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity nodded and grabbed Akira's hand. "Sure. I will stay. Got nothing better to do anyways." She giggled and shrugged. "Might as well stay with you."
...♅Akira pulled her towards him, granting her the power of flight. He spoke while he laugh slightly♅...

“ Gee, thanks for the enthusiasm~ ”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back