• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumina said:
Violetta scrunched her face in a scowl.
"Einstein." She grumbled. She looked at Ansom, a frustrated expression on her face.

"What can I say, I like being the only one with hella time manipulation powers. I confronted him, and we may have gotten into a bit of a scuffle of sorts. And then he has to go and say something like that."

She put a hand to her forehead, exhaling an exasperated sigh. She then noticed Shira's tail and wings.

"Aw, a succubus! No wonder you're so cute. I remember when the first one of you came into being... What a handsome man he was..."

Violetta trailed off, giggling a bit.

@AsongOfIceandFire @Daniel reaver
"Only one with time manipulation, eh?" Ansom chuckled and snapped his fingers, causing an apple tree to appear next to them. "I went back in time and planted that." He smiled. "I am a little more than the God of Chaos." He nodded.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity giggled. "What can I say? The force of the Sith is strong." She smiled and took a bite of the Big Mac. "Yummy." She took another and soon ate half of it before placing it back down.
...♅Akira finished his side of the food and leaned back against the chair's back rest. He spoke♅...

“ It's good, right? ”

shortyshot8 said:
Al (Or Gilbert or whatever the hell we are calling him) smiled at the man "Yes but I have no memory of even coming here"
"But didn't you walk through that gate?..." Sora points at the gate frowning. "How can you not remember walking through that gate... It's open that means you walked though it like a second ago."

Violetta scowled, crossing her arms.

"...you know I hate when you do that..." she mumbled, looking away from Ansom.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Gilbert smiled "Well I kinda just woke up and I was here-" Al was interrupted by a loud crash behind them was heard and in the center of it was Falim Falim spoke "I've finally found you Al prepare to die!!" She said as bats swarmed around her Gilbert looked confused "Who's Al?"

Lumina said:
Violetta scowled, crossing her arms.
"...you know I hate when you do that..." she mumbled, looking away from Ansom.

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom burst out laughing and extended his arms. "Aww...who needs a hug?" He glanced back at Shira and winked. "This is why most gods hate me." He laughed.

Moriko blinked a few times in response, "the opposite.... of meow?" Moriko wasn't particularly sure what that ment.

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira finished his side of the food and leaned back against the chair's back rest. He spoke♅...
“ It's good, right? ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity nodded. "It is very good." She glanced up at the menu. "What is a....McFlurry?" She asked, looking back at Akira. "It looks yummy." She smiled.

Sora raises an eyebrow at Falim "So 'Al'... Why does she want to kill you?" He frowns

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity nodded. "It is very good." She glanced up at the menu. "What is a....McFlurry?" She asked, looking back at Akira. "It looks yummy." She smiled.
...♅Akira smiled and spoke♅...

“ Oh~ It's like ice cream, but a bit more.. delicious. Let me get you one~ ”

...♅Akira stood up and walked over to Azazel. Moments later, he returned with a McFlurry. He placed it infront of Serenity and spoke♅...

“ Here ya go~ ”

Gilbert looked at Sora in confusion "I'M NOT AL WHOEVER HE IS!!!.....And....WHY THE HELL ARE THERE BATS SWARMING HER IT'S NOT NORMAL!!!"

Violetta pouted at Ansom.

"You've always had to be better than me."

She looked at the ground beneath his feet, and and snapped her fingers and sped up the time around it so that it lost its density and gave way beneath him. She then looked at Shira, shaking her head.

"You chose an interesting one with Annie, that's for sure."

@AsongOfIceandFire

shortyshot8 said:
Gilbert looked at Sora in confusion "I'M NOT AL WHOEVER HE IS!!!.....And....WHY THE HELL ARE THERE BATS SWARMING HER IT'S NOT NORMAL!!!"
Sora frowns "Or you know you can just scream at me... When we just met like a minute ago..." He gets up and starts walking towards Ansom "Well have fun dying... If you can survive... Doubt it." He puts a arm on Ansom's shoulder "So what are we talking about?"

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as her tail wagged happily "he's the one that chose a succubus" she said with a small giggle [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
(How do you not notice Al right now it's kinda important xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and spoke♅...
“ Oh~ It's like ice cream, but a bit more.. delicious. Let me get you one~ ”

...♅Akira stood up and walked over to Azazel. Moments later, he returned with a McFlurry. He placed it infront of Serenity and spoke♅...

“ Here ya go~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity looked at the cold treat and placed the straw into it. She tried to slurp it up, but she had to work harder as it wasn't as runny as soda. Once she did get some in her mouth, she smiled. "Very yummy." She giggled and slurped down a lot before grabbing her head. "Another headache? This one feels different. My brain feels like an icicle." She whined.

Lumina said:
Violetta pouted at Ansom.
"You've always had to be better than me."

She looked at the ground beneath his feet, and and snapped her fingers and sped up the time around it so that it lost its density and gave way beneath him. She then looked at Shira, shaking her head.

"You chose an interesting one with Annie, that's for sure."

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom gripped the edge and pulled himself up. "You are playing a dangerous game, Vio." He warned before increasing the air pressure around Violetta, slowly crushing her. "I am better than you." He smiled. "I also came before you."

Daniel reaver]Atrio looked around at the people nervously as he moved a little closer to ruthy [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Ruthy placed his hands on her waist to relaxe him as they walked to a booth.

"Yeah, up and meow~ ...or is it down... I forget..." Madoka said, sitting with his hands and feet on the bench. Behind him, his tail had appeared, wagging slowly back and forth as he continued to think.

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I thought they were taken some where els)

[/QUOTE]
(I'm with you guys right now xD )

Han looked at the guy, "I swear t' god, if you do anyhting to her, I'll skin you and burn you to a crisp." He said frowning. Han hands were balled into a fist, but Kio knew what would happen if he got mad.

Kio placed a hand on Han's shoulder "Relax. I don't think they'd try anything". He said to Han. Han unballed his hands, "That's better." Kio said.

Han sighed, "How long will it take you?" He asked the werewolf guy.

@Sixxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back