• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
trix said:
Trix rubbed the back of her head nervously as she walked into her kitchen to grab a drink, she had never shown her art to anyone, kept it hidden. She shook with slight nervousness but kept the sly grin on her face as she called out "did you want anything to drink?" she chewed on her lip nervously, she hadn't really ever noticed the nervous habit.
Clover calls back at her "Sure! Just get me a coke or anything you have." He stares at the artwork around him in amusement.

Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and watched blue past before taking another drink of the soda and looking around the room "I feel like I'm gonna miss this place when we're gone" he said with a small lauphe as he looked at the cough and remembered there first night together [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
Blue smiled " i think we sit in this dorm alot and it will be lovely to get out and see new places" she smiled and kissed him again

Daniel reaver]Atrio just lauphed slightly "I think you have some thing of mine if I do say so myself" he said with a smile before kissing her cheek and walking away from her and back to the bed [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She took his shirt off and placed it on him as she put on a pj top.

Violetta huffed.

"Yeah I know. I had to take care of all your scorpions. Nasty things. They really hate dying."

She crossed her arms, sighing. She then looked at Shira, a smile on her face now.

"Well aren't you cute. Annie chose well. I'm Violetta, it's nice to meet you! I'm one of Annie's long-time friends. Heh, time."

She giggled a bit at her pun.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Gilbert woke up shortly after and looked at the gates of the school "Did I hit my head?" He walked into the school completely lost he walked over to Ansom and Shira "I'm sorry to ask you this at this time but do you have any idea where I am?"

Daniel smiled and put an arm around blue "so...ready?" He asked as he looked down at her and smiled

@Sixxx

Atrio lauphed slightly and pulled the hold up over his head before looking at ruthy with a smile

@Sweetone

Shira looked up sloghtly at violet and did her best to smile at her "I'm Shira" she said with a little sniff

@Lumina

Slaxt said:
Clover calls back at her "Sure! Just get me a coke or anything you have." He stares at the artwork around him in amusement.
Trix grabbed him a coke and herself a root beer out of the fridge before walking back into the living room plopping down on the couch beside him sticking the cold pop on the side of his neck grinning. She put her pop on a side table and reached forward grabbing her TV remote turning it on. She sat back and looked at him "So....being the god of luck what all can you do?" she was always interested in the kinds of powers that were out there.

Lumina said:
Violetta huffed.
"Yeah I know. I had to take care of all your scorpions. Nasty things. They really hate dying."

She crossed her arms, sighing. She then looked at Shira, a smile on her face now.

"Well aren't you cute. Annie chose well. I'm Violetta, it's nice to meet you! I'm one of Annie's long-time friends. Heh, time."

She giggled a bit at her pun.

@AsongOfIceandFire
"Friends?" Ansom raised and eyebrow. "When was that established? Last time I checked, I was on most of the gods' hate lists." He chuckled. "Well, I guess I rather have time on my side." He smiled.

Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and put an arm around blue "so...ready?" He asked as he looked down at her and smiled [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]

Atrio lauphed slightly and pulled the hold up over his head before looking at ruthy with a smile

@Sweetone

Shira looked up sloghtly at violet and did her best to smile at her "I'm Shira" she said with a little sniff

@Lumina
She was ready to go eat as she kissed him and but,her shoes on

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ I'll change your mind with the whole meat thing~ It is fun, isn't it? ”
...♅Akira smiled as he watched Serenity pick up the Big Mac. He spoke quietly, putting on a horribly bad made dark voice♅...

“ That's right, come to the dark side, young padawan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity giggled. "What can I say? The force of the Sith is strong." She smiled and took a bite of the Big Mac. "Yummy." She took another and soon ate half of it before placing it back down.

Clover jumps a little before grabbing the pop "Well thanks for the warning..." He sets it in between his legs and sighs rubbing his neck. "Well... There is lots like luck manipulation, luck empowerment, etc..." He smiles at trix "What can you do?"

@trix

Last edited by a moderator:
Violetta grinned at Ansom, then puffed out her cheeks, pouting.

"You stopped visiting me a while ago. Meanie."

She raised an eyebrow at him, then looked to Shira with a soft expression.

"Your name is Shira? That's a pretty name."

@AsongOfIceandFire @Daniel reaver

Atrio stood up and started to walk after ruthy before turning back and grabing his phone and head phones before sliding them over his neck and his phone in his pocket before quickly walking up behind ruthy

@Sweetone

Sora turns towards Gilbert "Well it's kind of obvious where you are..." He points at the school "That should be very noticeable..."

@shortyshot8

Lumina said:
Violetta grinned at Ansom, then puffed out her cheeks, pouting.
"You stopped visiting me a while ago. Meanie."

She raised an eyebrow at him, then looked to Shira with a soft expression.

"Your name is Shira? That's a pretty name."

Ansom smirked. "Can time really be visited?" He asked. "According to a crazy-haired man that I cannot recall the name of, 'Time is irrelevant'." He smiled and chuckled. "I cannot visit time. Time visits me."

(@AsongOfIceandFire Let me try this again) Gilbert walked over to Shira and Ansom as he spoke "Sorry to bug you my name is Gilbert (AKA Al) I am a bit lost could you help me find out where I am?" He laughed nervously

Daniel reaver]Atrio stood up and started to walk after ruthy before turning back and grabing his phone and head phones before sliding them over his neck and his phone in his pocket before quickly walking up behind ruthy [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
They walked to a cafe and waited to be seated.

shortyshot8 said:
(@AsongOfIceandFire Let me try this again) Gilbert walked over to Shira and Ansom as he spoke "Sorry to bug you my name is Gilbert (AKA Al) I am a bit lost could you help me find out where I am?" He laughed nervously
(Psst... Scroll up.. I answered you.)

Violetta scrunched her face in a scowl.

"Einstein." She grumbled. She looked at Ansom, a frustrated expression on her face.

"What can I say, I like being the only one with hella time manipulation powers. I confronted him, and we may have gotten into a bit of a scuffle of sorts. And then he has to go and say something like that."

She put a hand to her forehead, exhaling an exasperated sigh. She then noticed Shira's tail and wings.

"Aw, a succubus! No wonder you're so cute. I remember when the first one of you came into being... What a handsome man he was..."

Violetta trailed off, giggling a bit.

Madoka tapped his chin for a while, apparently in deep thought. He then raised a finger, and said, "The opposite of meow!~"

@Nonalaka

Luce then began to walk around, considering destroying the building if he didn't find anyone.

(Anybody available?)

Slaxt said:
Sora turns towards Gilbert "Well it's kind of obvious where you are..." He points at the school "That should be very noticeable..."
@shortyshot8
Al (Or Gilbert or whatever the hell we are calling him) smiled at the man "Yes but I have no memory of even coming here"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back