• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ansom pulled Shira off of himself and looked her in the eyes. "Straighten that shoulder, littler soldier. Stiffen up that upper lip." He smiled and gently kissed her. "Everything is going to be fine."

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied, taking a bite from the Big Mac♅...
“ Yeah. You want one? ”

...♅He said as he pushed the second Big Mac towards Serenity♅...

[/QUOTE]
((( Here ya go @AsongOfIceandFire )))

Sweetone said:
She looked at him and smiled "hey sleepy head" she said to him.
Atrio looked at ruthy and blushed forgeting what happened last night before remembering and smiling slightly "morning" he said tiredly

Violetta noticed Clover in the distance.

"Oiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Clooooooovvveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!"

She let go of Sora to jump towards the God of Luck.

@Slaxt

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom pulled Shira off of himself and looked her in the eyes. "Straighten that shoulder, littler soldier. Stiffen up that upper lip." He smiled and gently kissed her. "Everything is going to be fine."
@AsongOfIceandFire

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Atrio looked at ruthy and blushed forgeting what happened last night before remembering and smiling slightly "morning" he said tiredly

[/QUOTE]
"how ya feeling" she asked hoping he didny have any bad dreams.

Madoka sat on the roof of the dorms, snickering as he prepared to ounce on Mariko. He leaped forward with a loud "Nya!~", aiming straight for the unsuspecting Nymph.

@Nonalaka

Al slowly walked away before looking back at the two "Ansom 'I PROMISE' That from now on I won't hurt anyone.......It's time to do what I should've done a long time ago...." He said as he wiped a tear of joy from his eye "I will finally be free"

Daniel smiled warmly as he watched blue head for the shower before Geting out of bed and stretching before puting a loose shirt and some jeans on then walking out to the fridge and grabing a soda

@Sixxx

trix said:
Trix hoped he didn't notice her blushing, she really hated blushing especially since it was so easy to make her do so. She fixed her skirt quickly before taking his hand letting him help her to her feet. She grinned once she was standing "Well then lets go" she didn't realize she was holding onto his hand for a few extra seconds once she stood up and quickly let her hand fall to her side her blush worsening but she turned away to hide it.
Clover smiles "She's really cute..." He says in his mind. He bows and gestures her to go first "Lead the way madam..." He says teasingly.

Daniel reaver]Atrio just nodded slightly before quickly kissing ruthy and blushing a little [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She kissed him back and relaxed until her stomach growled at her.

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles "She's really cute..." He says in his mind. He bows and gestures her to go first "Lead the way madam..." He says teasingly.
Trix forced the blush off her face and grinned eyes glinting before she says "Lets see if you can keep up!" she pushed off the ground hard running off down the street letting out a slight chuckle as she did so. It smelt of rain outside still and made her feel calm. She soon enough stopped at a small little blue house and looked back over her shoulder at Clover "Well...here we are!"

Ansom turned towards Al. "Mkay. Be free." He shrugged and looked at Shira, smiling. "Do you want to stay here or do you want to leave?" He lifted her chin using his index finger.

@Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Atrio looked down then lauphed quietly "are you hungry" he said softly as he kissed her head [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She giggled "I guess I am" she said and got up and pulled on pj bottoms

Moriko let out a squeak as the boy pounced at her, the flowers in her hair turning bright orange "i-i need to get used to that" she laughed.

@Kalin Scarlet

Dakota watched the commotion with Shira and Ansom unfold from her spot on the bench. She let out a sigh "Looks like you got your dream girl Ansom" her expression softened as she clapped her hands slowly with a small smile.

Al walked out of the school gates and spoke to himself "Peace at last heh now I know what this world is really like...."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom turned towards Al. "Mkay. Be free." He shrugged and looked at Shira, smiling. "Do you want to stay here or do you want to leave?" He lifted her chin using his index finger.
@Daniel reaver
*Ciella just watches Shira and Ansom as she is just standing right there*

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Here ya go @AsongOfIceandFire )))

[/QUOTE]
Serenity shook her head. "Nah." She giggled. "Too much meat for me. You wouldn't want to give me too much meat, now would you Akira?" She giggled again before grabbing a drink and sipping at it.

Lumina said:
Violetta noticed Clover in the distance.
"Oiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Clooooooovvveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr!"

She let go of Sora to jump towards the God of Luck.

@Slaxt
trix said:
Trix forced the blush off her face and grinned eyes glinting before she says "Lets see if you can keep up!" she pushed off the ground hard running off down the street letting out a slight chuckle as she did so. It smelt of rain outside still and made her feel calm. She soon enough stopped at a small little blue house and looked back over her shoulder at Clover "Well...here we are!"
Before Violetta could even tackle him he was dragged all the way down to trix's house. "Well I didn't get to say hi..." He frowns and shrugs "Oh well I can say hi to her next time." He smiles and turns towards the house "Woah this is actually pretty neat looking."

Sora snickers as Violetta couldn't get to Clover fast enough "Sorry... He was probably busy..." He smiles "We can looks for the next God or Goddess if you want."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back