• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shiras eyes flooded with sadness and heart break at what he said "so he was with another girl" she thought as she stared at him

[/QUOTE]
Al looked back at Shira "I need to know......If you can't even trust me then who else is there you are the only person I have ever cared about and the only person I have had to call 'FRIEND' Now tell me this who could I have been with in here?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
(I'm not going to be able to post very often for the next few months, just giving everyone a heads up)
(( Noted. ))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity eyed the large sandwich. "You mean...they make burgers in different sizes??" Her mouth dropped open. "No wonder people are so fat. This stuff is so good, people cannot stop eating it." She chuckled and ate another fry.
...♅Akira smiled and replied, taking a bite from the Big Mac♅...

“ Yeah. You want one? ”

...♅He said as he pushed the second Big Mac towards Serenity♅...

"I was taking it as a given that you weren't talking about your....uh 'loins' but thanks for the confirmation" she chuckled. "I dunno, I still think you should be careful, I wouldn't like to see your heart crushed" she nodded as she spoke "who have you felt this way with before? If I may ask of course".

@AsongOfIceandFire

Shira stood there frozen before frowning more "so I'm just a freind" she said coldly before looking away from him then pushing past him and out the door as she brought her hands to her face to muffle the crying as she ran out the dorm building and through the school yard and to a quiet secluded place

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then went to the grave yard. He then looked at Layla's grave stone and sighed, giving a flower which was a light blue rose. He then went back to the school and sat on the bench in the courtyard*
''damn...''

''brother? whats the matter?''

''nothin...''

''its her isnt it''

''yeah...cant see my...i mean...Nel's child hood friend''

''well...she probably in Euphoria or in Atreia right?''

''hope she is...and hope she's having a wonderful time as well''

[/QUOTE]
((( The grave is in Euphoria xD )))

AriaTheWatcher said:
(I'm not going to be able to post very often for the next few months, just giving everyone a heads up)
((( Oh, okay. I'll hold the fort for you <(^.^) )))

Nonalaka said:
"I was taking it as a given that you weren't talking about your....uh 'loins' but thanks for the confirmation" she chuckled. "I dunno, I still think you should be careful, I wouldn't like to see your heart crushed" she nodded as she spoke "who have you felt this way with before? If I may ask of course".
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom blushed. "Well, it may sound weird, but I did use to love my sister.....a little more than a brother should." He chuckled. "Other than her, there was one girl. A girl named Theresa Mayten, whom I may of had a child with." He shrugged.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( The grave is in Euphoria xD )))
((( Oh, okay. I'll hold the fort for you <(^.^) )))

[/QUOTE]
welp...i guess he went to Euphoria xD )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira stood there frozen before frowning more "so I'm just a freind" she said coldly before looking away from him then pushing past him and out the door as she brought her hands to her face to muffle the crying as she ran out the dorm building and through the school yard and to a quiet secluded place

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked as he fell to his knees thinking out loud "Is she really going to kill me?"

"Huh, well, I can never say I've had feelings for my brother so I can't relate but still, I won't judge" she shrugged, "huh? You're a dad?" She looked a little shocked "you don't seem the uhh, fatherly type but again, who am I to judge?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Shira ran through the school yard as tear streamed down her face before she ran inbetween two of the buildings and leaned against the wall while crying before sliding down to the ground and holding her face in her hands as she cried

"Sure. Its a...well, sure thing." He said, avoiding the use of the word date. He pressed his lips to Mariko's neck without a word, and pulled away a moment later. To her, it would have most likely felt like a kiss.

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
"Huh, well, I can never say I've had feelings for my brother so I can't relate but still, I won't judge" she shrugged, "huh? You're a dad?" She looked a little shocked "you don't seem the uhh, fatherly type but again, who am I to judge?"
@AsongOfIceandFire
"I can be fatherly!" Ansom insisted. "I could be caring and gentle." He chuckled. "I would be a great dad. My son would drive fast cars and cause mayhem wherever he went, but I had to leave before he was born. I think he is enrolled in this school." He stopped talking when he saw Shira crying in the distance. "That is her, do you mind if I..." He motioned walking over there.

Al's eyes turned grey as his body began to shut down he thought "Yeah I'll just disappear all the pain will go away" The creature appeared before him again "Idiot! You think sitting there mooping is going to change anything!!" Al's eyes regained their color as he burned his hoodie to cinders before speaking out loud "I will not give up!!!" He said as he charged outside

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]welp...i guess he went to Euphoria xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((( I'll just have the fake grave in the graveyard, and that's the one he went to xD )))

AriaTheWatcher said:
(Thx Akira ( :) ))
((( Anything to help :D )))

shortyshot8 said:
"I will not give up!!!"
((( "Because that's my nindo! My ninja way!" )))

"Why don't you get to know him then?" She paused and looked at the crying girl for a moment before looking him in the face "Not at all, go ahead, but please do be careful" she nodded "good luck" she gave a small smile, before sighing and opening her book again.

@AsongOfIceandFire

Violetta grinned widely, running even faster than Sora, pulling him along instead. She jumped out the door, running toward the school grounds, nearly floating.

@Slaxt

QUOTE="Roman, post: 2997167, member: 29050"]Han looked at the male, "I saved my friend from my girlfriend." Han said helping Dylan up. "I want your help. She's a newly turned werewolf, and she can't control when she changes." Han said, as he let Dylan use him to prop herself up.

@Sixxx

Dylan snarled and still dizzy and still a wolf she looked at the other wolves and sat down trying to regain her streght , being knocked out made her dizzy

the man kneeled by Dylan and smiled shifting to his own wolf form he was clearly the Alpha as he circled her niping her heel when she didnt bow , he wasnt mean to her just asertive once she knew he place he nuzzled her a little too lovingly and then shifted human " Ill teach her he said a little too smuggley

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I'll just have the fake grave in the graveyard, and that's the one he went to xD )))
((( Anything to help :D )))

((( "Because that's my nindo! My ninja way!" )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD Nice quote)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira sat there and cried into her hands trying to muffle the sound not noticing ansom

[/QUOTE]
Al walked past Ansom over to Shira "Hey! You really think I'm just going to leave you that easily!?"

Shira looked up at ansom and sniffed slightly before quickly wraping her arms around his waist and crying loudly into his stomach

shade woke up and looked at sivex who was sleeping on the couch silently she got up not trying to wake him but her cat jumped on him meowing @AsongOfIceandFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back