• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Hmp.. ”
...♅Akira then returned his gaze to Serenity. He spoke♅...

“ Well, here we are. Go ahead and dig in~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity nodded and grabbed a wrapped burger. She slowly unwrapped it and nibbled at the patty before taking a larger bite. "It's really good!" She smiled and ate some more, grabbing some french fries along the way. She ate so fast that she soon began to choke.

More tears came to her eyes before she wiped them away "you said she looked just like me" she said through the sniffles and tears "so that must mean you went with another girl which means ansom was right" she said to Al before another sniffle

y0k9o said:
[Oh sorry didn't see it or get notification]
Zomo looked back at him, not sure what an incubus was, but it sounded cool "Umm, you sure, I mean I don't want to be a bother to you, or take your food" rubbing the back of his neck his tail mooved quickly this king of food, "And besides im not that hungry anyways" his stomach growled loudly echoing through the halls and he chuckled nervously then smiled and put his hands in his pocket

@ChubbyPenguin
(Sorry, had to go somewhere.)

"Liar~" Azara chimed, chuckling slightly when Lyra crept across a ticklish area on his ribs. He leaned his shoulder against the wall,"it's fine, honestly. I don't eat human food, I just keep fresh food for my master." He studied Cobras ears and tail, taking a wild guess at what animal he was,"I have fish, too. If you'd rather me bring you some."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota furrowed her brow "...a little bit. I'm not trying to be blunt nor offensive to that race.... but, isn't that what they are good at? Luring men? I'm not saying what you're feeling is false, but please do tread lightly..."
@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom shook his head. "I cannot be swayed. Psionic shield." He tapped his head. "No mind games here." He laughed. "I haven't felt feeling in a while. Earth must be the cause." He kicked the ground.

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked sorrowful "No I don't I love you and that will never change but.....Nevermind it doesn't matter anyways" He said as he thought of the girl who said she would kill him he spoke "She looked just like you...."
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shiras eyes went wide with sadness as she slowly stood up "so that's were you were when ansom was taking care of me and nursing me back to helth you where with some one els" she said as a tear slid down her face

[/QUOTE]
(( Dayum son, how can you do this?! ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]More tears came to her eyes before she wiped them away "you said she looked just like me" she said through the sniffles and tears "so that must mean you went with another girl which means ansom was right" she said to Al before another sniffle

[/QUOTE]
Al stood up and put his hand on Shir'a cheek as he looked serious "You honestly think that I would ever cheat on you? If so then maybe the monster was right...."

Roman said:
Kio froze, "Hurry..." he mumbled. He circled around the wolf in defense. "Han.. hurry the hell up." He said watching the wolf.

Han quickly ran towards the wolf and restrained it. "Sorry Dylan." Han knocked her out and picked her up, "She's alot heavier as a wolf." Han said with a sigh. "Lets take her to some werewolves. I think some are nearby. She should be woke 'bout time we make it there." Han said. He and Kio walked for about 30 mins until they made it to a werewolf pack.

@Sixxx
4 wolves aproach as they smell Dylan near , one shifted human and walked forward he shook his head . he had short brown hair, and a handsom face " it is her... the she wolf " he said to the pack his eyes fixed on Dylan and then he realized she was knocked out "What..What did you do to her ?!"

Dylan groaned and her eyes opened for a moment , she growled slightly and then she smelt the other wovles and relaxed she wiggled out of Hans arms and colapsed to the ground and tried standng and walkin around but kept falling

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity nodded and grabbed a wrapped burger. She slowly unwrapped it and nibbled at the patty before taking a larger bite. "It's really good!" She smiled and ate some more, grabbing some french fries along the way. She ate so fast that she soon began to choke.
...♅Akira soon began patting Serenity's back repeatedly, in an attempt to prevent her from choking. He spoke as he did so♅...

“ Woah, woah! Not so fast! You'll suffocate if you keep eating at that pace! ”

Lumina said:
Violetta shrugged, looking out the window.
"I don't really know. There's so much in the world."

She sighed, watching the clouds in the sky.

@Slaxt
Sora frowns "Ok..." He sighs, gets up and hugs Violetta. "You sound sad so... I felt like you needed it..."

Shira pushed him away then hugged her self "how can I trust you al how!!!" She yelled as the tears streamed down her face "if you think I was doing it with ansom then your wrong I was unconscious sense the moment he brought me there and I had been ever since 10 muinets ago!!" She yelled at al

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira soon began patting Serenity's back repeatedly, in an attempt to prevent her from choking. He spoke as he did so♅...
“ Woah, woah! Not so fast! You'll suffocate if you keep eating at that pace! ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity managed to force it down. She smiled and looked up, tears in her eyes. "Sorry...it is just so good." She giggled and ate much slower this time. "Thanks for this." She said.

"Fair enough... have you known her for long?" Dakota asked, closing the book she had on her knee then looking at him.

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira pushed him away then hugged her self "how can I trust you al how!!!" She yelled as the tears streamed down her face "if you think I was doing it with ansom then your wrong I was unconscious sense the moment he brought me there and I had been ever since 10 muinets ago!!" She yelled at al

[/QUOTE]
Al put his hoodie on before speaking "That's the problem even I can't trust myself.......But what did she mean?"

Nonalaka said:
"Fair enough... have you known her for long?" Dakota asked, closing the book she had on her knee then looking at him.
@AsongOfIceandFire
"Long? Nah." Ansom shrugged. "But, she gives me a feeling in my chest....not my loins....and it confuses me. I sort of control the force of love, but I have barely ever experienced it." He chuckled.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Serenity managed to force it down. She smiled and looked up, tears in her eyes. "Sorry...it is just so good." She giggled and ate much slower this time. "Thanks for this." She said.

...♅Akira continued smiling, soon rubbing the back of his head. He replied, picking up one of the Big Macs♅...

“ Hm? Oh, don't mention it. It's called a date for a reason, so I kinda wanted to take you for something you haven't had before~ I just hope you're enjoying it~ ”

Slaxt said:
Sora frowns "Ok..." He sighs, gets up and hugs Violetta. "You sound sad so... I felt like you needed it..."
Violetta's eyes widened at the gesture. A kind smile appeared on her lips as she hugged the boy back. Breaking the hug, she stood up.

"Let's go find the other gods! I haven't seen them in forever!"

She grinned, feeling better.

Han looked at the male, "I saved my friend from my girlfriend." Han said helping Dylan up. "I want your help. She's a newly turned werewolf, and she can't control when she changes." Han said, as he let Dylan use him to prop herself up.

@Sixxx

*Natsuru then went to the grave yard. He then looked at Layla's grave stone and sighed, giving a flower which was a light blue rose. He then went back to the school and sat on the bench in the courtyard*

''damn...''

''brother? whats the matter?''

''nothin...''

''its her isnt it''

''yeah...cant see my...i mean...Nel's child hood friend''

''well...she probably in Euphoria or in Atreia right?''

''hope she is...and hope she's having a wonderful time as well''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira continued smiling, soon rubbing the back of his head. He replied, picking up one of the Big Macs♅...

“ Oh, don't mention it~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Serenity eyed the large sandwich. "You mean...they make burgers in different sizes??" Her mouth dropped open. "No wonder people are so fat. This stuff is so good, people cannot stop eating it." She chuckled and ate another fry.

Lumina said:
Violetta's eyes widened at the gesture. A kind smile appeared on her lips as she hugged the boy back. Breaking the hug, she stood up.
"Let's go find the other gods! I haven't seen them in forever!"

She grinned, feeling better.
Sora smiles widely "Alright! But I think Clover is flirting with a succubus.. I don't know for sure or he's just that nice... Anyways let's go!" He grabs her hand and runs out the dorms.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](What the hell notifs!!!!!!!)

Shira sat up a little and smiled at him "how long have you been asleep" she asked as she sat up and unbuttoned her short but didn't fully take it off

[/QUOTE]
Blue smiled and kissed Daniels chest " that.... delayed us " she smiled and pulled the sheet up around her bare bodie " i still need to finish showering she kissed him and grinned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back